junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?

Hello,

I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists.
I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One
problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not
screen mail that is affected by the rules.

So for instance, I get an email from some alternate
account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up
by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When
this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the
message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened.

Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does
anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to have to add a third
party SPAM filter to Outlooks pretty decent filter.

Thanks!

0
anonymous (74722)

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Filters in Excel 2003

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Phone Number Filtering

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Rules Troubleshooting?
I am trying to create a rule that will block messages containing the Swen Virus. The way I am trying to do it is by creating a rule that checks the email after it's downloading for keywords in the subject line. However, once i've created the rule it says "you dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation" Does anyone know how to resolve this problem or what could be causing it I too have been messing around with a rule to remove these Swen virus messages. I figured out that they are either 104 or 113 KB so I set up a rule to remove e-mails of these sizes b...