Junk Email scan on demand

Outlook 2003 junk email filter does a very good job detecting spam on
arrival. I have several old PST files / folders with a mix of a large
number of good messages and spam that I receive before starting to use
junk email filter, and looking for an option to re-scan these PST files
/ folders to get rid of junk emails. I remember that Spam Inspector
software allowed to launch cleaning selected folders in PST file from
spam. Is there any way to activate junk email filter in Outlook 2003
on-demand?

0
vkleyzit (1)

No, sorry.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza
http://www.cardozasolutions.com

"Vadim" <vkleyzit@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003 junk email filter does a very good job detecting spam on
> arrival. I have several old PST files / folders with a mix of a large
> number of good messages and spam that I receive before starting to use
> junk email filter, and looking for an option to re-scan these PST files
> / folders to get rid of junk emails. I remember that Spam Inspector
> software allowed to launch cleaning selected folders in PST file from
> spam. Is there any way to activate junk email filter in Outlook 2003
> on-demand?

0
patriciac (522)