Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working

Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working...

Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it back
on?

Steve

This just happened to me last night  - I posted a little bit ago and had not
found your post until now.....

"SteveC" <nospam@nospam.co> wrote in message
> Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working...
>
> Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it
> back on?
>
> Steve

0
sputnik (6)
8/4/2006 3:28:12 AM
did you restart outlook? run detect and repair?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Elmo Watson" <sputnik@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This just happened to me last night  - I posted a little bit ago and had
> not found your post until now.....
>

> "SteveC" <nospam@nospam.co> wrote in message
>> Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working...
>>
>> Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it
>> back on?
>>
>> Steve

0
outlookmvp (5838)
8/4/2006 5:52:34 PM
HELP!  Mine stopped working, too.  Is there a fix for this problem?

nadyne@prospectiveplanning.com

"SteveC" <nospam@nospam.co> wrote in message
> Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working...
>
> Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it
> back on?
>
> Steve

0
nadyne1 (4)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Filters in Excel 2003

Phone Number Filtering

Sending Email #6

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

stop error defeating me

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2