Junk email filter

I did an upgrade from 2002 office. The Junk email filter
works great only on the Inbox. I check three different
eamil accounts and have rules to move the messages to
their respective folders that I created for each email
account. The Junk email filter does not work on these
folders.

the rules are as follows;
Apply this rule after the message arrives through
the "Specified" account, move it to the "Specified"
folder.

Thanks
Tom
0
anonymous (74722)

Check the order of your filters.  (tools-rules wizard).  Move the rules up
or down to satisfy your needs.

If your rules to move to specified folder happen before the junk rule, then
that would be why it's not working properly.  Either make sure your junk
rule runs first OR you could move the files first, then run a junk rule
after messages are moved.  You would have to run the junk rule on all
folders.

Hope that helps.

Chris

"Tom Stepanski" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I did an upgrade from 2002 office. The Junk email filter
> works great only on the Inbox. I check three different
> eamil accounts and have rules to move the messages to
> their respective folders that I created for each email
> account. The Junk email filter does not work on these
> folders.
>
> the rules are as follows;
> Apply this rule after the message arrives through
> the "Specified" account, move it to the "Specified"
> folder.
>
> Thanks
> Tom

0
ccutlip (10)
12/8/2003 7:47:15 PM
I do not see the Junk Email Filter that is Built into
Outlook 2003 in my list of rules.

wrote in message
>> I did an upgrade from 2002 office. The Junk email
filter
>> works great only on the Inbox. I check three different
>> eamil accounts and have rules to move the messages to
>> their respective folders that I created for each email
>> account. The Junk email filter does not work on these
>> folders.
>>
>> the rules are as follows;
>> Apply this rule after the message arrives through
>> the "Specified" account, move it to the "Specified"
>> folder.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tom
>

>.