Journal Entry Types

When I am working in a journal entry and go to select the
Entry Type it seems that some of the types or missing. For
example e-mail messge, note, document, or all not there
anymore. Is there any way to add entry types?

repeat entry from previous column
Is there a function key that will repeat the value entered in the previous column similar to access with out having to copy down? I think the best advice I can give at this point is for you to look at the Excel Help topic "Fill data in worksheet cells". There are several ways to fill large groups of cells and that topic shows several. "jdw" wrote: > Is there a function key that will repeat the value entered in the previous > column similar to access with out having to copy down? ...

Using subtotals as single data entries
Sorry about the subject--I couldn't figure out how to describe it simply. I have a large file (16,000 records) of amounts billed by roughly 10,000 service providers. A number of these providers have multiple office locations, so each record is unique to a specific office location. In other words, a provider who billed from 3 different office locations will have 3 entries. Each provider has a unique provider ID number, which stays the same regardless of which office location he is billing from. I want to be able to subtotal the amount billed by each provider for all their office locations...

Mime type used to send attachments
Is there a way to tell outlook which mime type to use when sending attachments. I'm trying to receive email from an outlook client that sends .pdf and .mdb files with the application\octet stream mime type which is blocked by my firewall. Can we use outlook/exchagne to override that setting? ...

error.type command problem in Excel 97
Please notify me if I am posting to the wrong group. REF: I am using Excel 97. I am using ERROR.TYPE command to detect a failed VLOOKUP command. In cell J7, I place the following VLOOKUP command: =VLOOKUP($F$9,QB_Rpt!$B$1:$G$100,4,FALSE) In another cell (A1) , I place the following command: =IF(ERROR.TYPE($J$7)=7,0,$J$7) If the VLOOKUP fails, cell J7 = #N/A (which I believe is error type 7), and cell A1 displays $0.00 as desired. However, if the VLOOKUP is successful, cell J7 = $90.00 (the lookup value), but cell A1 displays #N/A, rather than the desired value of $90.00. This is the sa...

ability to select more than 1 item on a sales transaction entry wi
is anyone aware of a tool or product that would allow us to select more than 1 sales item at a time when entering a document in the sales transaction entry window? we are finding it very cumbersome to enter transactions via the GP sales transaction entry window - enter 1 sales item... tab to next line... enter 2nd sales item...tab to next line , etc. We are looking to have the item window appear and be able to select more than 1 item. kernl, No I haven't heard of anything like this although I seem to recall talking about writing one years ago for a customer. But it never happen...

What is X500 Email-type ?
I have Exchange 2000 SP3 running Windows 2000 SP4 and using Outlook 2003. Can you someone please tell me what Email Address type of X500 is used for? When in Active Directory, I go to the E-mail Addresses tab of a user and I see that entry along with other aliases. Please Advise. Thank you!! DM X500 is a proxy email address that is created when a mailbox is moved using the Exchange Migration wizard (ie. Mailboxes moved from one organization to another). This address points to the DN of the mailbox in its former organization. This allows for people to reply to messages sent by that user p...

Assign statement entry to bill
When I download my statement from my bank, how can I assign a line item to a scheduled bill? In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I download my statement from my bank, how can I >assign a line item to a scheduled bill? You can have Money enter the scheduled transaction beforehand. Then when you process the transaction, Money may recognize it or you may have to click Change to match things. Otherwise just start filling in the payee etc. At some point hope that Money asks if this is the scheduled bill ..... ...

Hide columns if there are no entry's in column
Hi everyone, I have a workbook with multiple sheets. One sheet is a overview from all the sheets and had all dates in it. Is there a VBA to hide columns when there are no entry's in it? The code has to work when I open the sheet "overview" Hope someone can help me with it! Thanks in advanced! Regards Berry Berry, If you have a row that when blank would indicate which columns to hide, you could use On Error Resume Next Rows("1:1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireColumn.Hidden = True HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP <blommerse@saz.nl> wrote in message news:118...

Need to obtain sum of last X entries that are greater than 0
Extreme thanks in advance... A1=20 A2=40 A3=10 A4=50 A5=0 A6=80 A7=0 A8=0 In the above example column, assuming that the last four >0 are needed, the result would be A2+A3+A4+A6. If A7 is updated to something >0, the result would be A3+A4+A6+A7. Hi! What if there aren't 4 values to sum? Entered as an array using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER: =SUM(A100:INDEX(A1:A100,LARGE(IF(A1:A100>0,ROW(A1:A100)),4))) Use a big enough range to allow for added data. You can't use the entire column, though. Biff "Blue 58" <Blue58@set.hut> wrote in message news...

OUTLOOK exits upon first entry
Each time I initially enter outlook from any login on my desktop I receive the following message from Visual C++ Renter Library reset Error. The test is as follows: PROGRAM: C:\ProgramFiles\Microsoft office\office\Outlook.EXE This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. I have researched this situation on the Microsoft support center, but have been unable to locate a similar looking senario. If any body has had this problem or can direct me to some that has I would be very appreciative. Thx Rick Frenger ...

Still waiting for answer about archiving journals
Does anyone know how to archive journals so as to eliminate the old journaled receipts that swell database size? I have posted the question and Elizabeth said they could be archived, but I have no idea how to do that. Furthermore, I was under the impression that this was a "managed" board, where, for the price of my service contract, I would receive answers to my questions after 48 hours. This has not been the case. I would appreciate any help on getting rid of old journaled receipts, as Microsoft doesn't seem to have included support expenditures in their business ...

BP timesheet entry error
We are currently entering time in PDK but have recently installed BP 4.0 and would like to enter time thru the BP. When I enter my time I am receiving the following error 'Unit of Measure Schedule not found. Supply the correct query parameters for the entry'. I have hour setup as the UOM on the employee window. We did not have use pay codes checked but I changed that to use pay codes, added a pay code for the employee and set the default pay code but I am still receiving this error. How do I correct this error so we can start using the BP for timesheets. thanks, ...

Posting to an account that has the "allow account entry" de-select
Has anyone encountered an issue where GP 8.0 allows them to post an otem to an account through A/P processing even though the account was not selected to "allow account entry?" If the account is the default posting account on vendor cards (or vendor class or posting accounts setup), it will allow posting. "Allow account entry" only stops you from being able to select the account or enter the account. It will still post if it is the default account. "Erik B" wrote: > Has anyone encountered an issue where GP 8.0 allows them to post an otem to > an acc...

Outlook 2003 Journal Question
Hi all, I've been working on configuring the outlook 2003 journal to my liking. I've set the emails to be recorded into it, but it only records sent emails automatically. Is there an easy switch to get it to record incomming emails as well without me having to drag them from the Inbox to the Journal folder? Thanks in Advance ...

Auto entry on cell entry
into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current date everytime I click in the cell. How do I do this? Assume col. "B" is concerned and you will compromise with a double-Click - try the following Event-Macro typed into the sheets level: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Target.Column = 2 Then Target = Date End Sub --------------- Micky "Tony" wrote: > into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current d...

Chart Double Entry for Aug. 04
My data is from Jan - July 04; yet my chart now has two entries in the legend at the bottom (blank graph lines in my chart) for Aug. 04. I delete row made for August all together; yet double entry in legend does not go away. Please provide assistance. Thank you. Anna Marie ...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

outlook server type
i'm trying to setup an nbnet account and its asking to click one of the following and i do not remember which one it is.. heres what its asking to click on Microsoft exchanger server POP3 IMAP HTTP Additional server types i have my aliant connection username and my email information username.. but i dont know what server to pick..i need to be able to send/recieve my mail messages. can someone please help me get through this step by step It sounds like it's POP3, but the instructions should be available from your ISP. You can either call them or check their website for the details ...

Cursor jumping when typing in Outlook
Hi there, I have as client that complains his cursor jumps while typing in Outlook and Word. Initially I thought that he might be pressing a wrong key by chance but I checked it myself. I does not jump to a specific position but to any position where he already typed. Has anyone experienced this or know about a fix? I would appreciate it if you can help. -- Manie Verster Computer Programmer Johannesburg South Africa Manie Verster wrote: > Hi there, > > I have as client that complains his cursor jumps while typing in Outlook and > Word. Initially I thought that he might be...

WSDL complex type generation.
does anyone know if wsdl.exe actually uses xsd.exe to generate the wsdl contract file ? Iam looking for ways to control schema generation of my custom classes, so they take into account the public properties of the base classes any help would be appreciated. regards -a ...

Wrong Data Type - Too Many Characters
I have a form [FA1_OrgMaster] that has a Combo Box [cboCounties]. The cbo's Row Source is a Query with 2 columns - [TYaa_CountyNumber] - Integer, and [TYaa_CountyName] - Text 50 characters. The first column - CountyNumber - is Bound, but only the 2nd is displayed to the user in the cbo. I have a Form Open Event Procedure - but it doesn't affect the cbo. I have a Form Load Procedure that does: _______________ Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo HandleError Me!cboOrgs = Null Me!cboCounties = Null Me!cboCounties = "Choose County" Me!cboCounties.SetF...

Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited.
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent out to all staff. They are running SBS 2003 Premium with ISA 2000 (not sp1) Check how delegation of the particular user calendar was made: in Outlook: tools > options > delegates and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me". Xavier "Fisheye" <support@fisheye.nospam.co.nz> wrote in message news:ekECrO6SGHA.4452@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > I have an issue with...

Compiler error dependent name is not a type prefix with 'typename' to indicate a type
I'm getting a compile error on vs2005 that I dont understand. The help explains that this is a breaking change for VC++.NET 2005 compiler, made in order to conform to the ISO C++ standard, and I've tried it using evc+ + 4.0 sp4 and it compiles ok. Code is as follows............. //paramstring.h template <class T> class ParameterStringAW { public: typedef T* PT; typedef const T* PCT; class CKeyValuePair { protected: TString m_strKey; TString m_strValue; BOOL m_bIgnoreCase; public: CKeyValuePair(PCT szKey, PCT szValue, BOOL bIgnoreCase) : m_strKey(szKey), ...

CRM Mobile 3.0
We have upgraded a client to CRM 3.0 Professional. We followed the CRM Mobile documentation and uninstalled CRM 1.2 mobile and then created an installation package and then deployed a .exe using the local intranet environment. They CRM Mobile 1.2 was working fine on their devices prior. Uninstalled the CRM Mobile files on the actual device. The .exe installed fine on the device but when try to bring up CRM Mobile on device receive the following error: An unexpected error has occurred in CRMMobile.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for moer informati...