Items collection restrict on created

Hi all,

Is it possible to do a restrict on outlook calendar items according to the
items [created] date/time?

Regards,
Asaf

0
alahav (2)

Yes, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/finddate.htm . The field you want is
CreationTime.

Please do not cross-post. A post to one developer group should suffice.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"asaf lahav" <alahav@mecury.co.il> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to do a restrict on outlook calendar items according to the
> items [created] date/time?
>
> Regards,
> Asaf

0
suemvp (4038)

How to prevent item changed in a CListCtrl?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I have a CListCtrl in a Detailed View. Below the CListCtrl there are a few CEdits to display the value of each column. So it's kind of the data form. I need to do like this: If users has changed one of the CEdits BUT they haven't save the data and they want to change the selected item of the CListCtrl to other item, a confirmation message will appear to ask if the data they have been changed to be saved or not. There are 3 options: Yes: the data change is saved and the current focus is on the item user desired. No : the data change is NOT saved and th...

problem creating report
I have 15 working forms from 2 diferant colums from one table what I want is to run each query on its own line of a report with 4 calculations at the end I can select 1 query and produce the first line but how do I move to second line and query? thanks Duane Hookom wrote: > This is a really unusual question. What do your forms and columns have to do > with your queries and report? > > A report can have only one record source. This record source could be a > union query. You can also use subreports to display additional queries. > thank you ...

sales line item workflow and process holds and requested ship date
It would be nice if we could set up workflow tracking per line item as well as assign process holds per line item in Sales Trx Entry. It would also be nice to have the abilility to fulfill all items on an order through a specified requested ship date and leave items with future requested ship dates unfulfilled. Then to be able to transfer and ship items that have been fulfilled without having to fulfill those with future requested ship dates. Right now I have to backorder those items that have future requested ship dates just so I can transfer and fulfill the other items on the order...

New Mailbox
Hi All, When I create a userid object for a new employee in 'Users and Computers' the NT account is created. I usually wait about 3-5 minutes and the email address are created. Yesteday when I created a new user the email address took about 15 minutes, but Exchange 2003 only created a X500 email address. No smtp etc. I am thinking that this is a problem with RUS, however I have run a rebuild and update, and still no luck, I cant seem to find any messages in the event log either! I deleted the entry and recreated the same user with the same result. I hope someone can help me!!! Tha...

Help creating two listings from one record
I have extracted "members" from my database. One record will contain LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName. Because I am creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName LastName] or [SpouseName LastName] Probablyl something like ... If SpouseName greater spaces List SpouseName LastName else next sentence. List FirstName LastName I don't have a clue how to do this in Access. Appreciate all help. Try this -- [FirstName] &a...

Visual Basic
Hi, I trying to create a table using visual basic, when i try to run it. It prompt me "No fields defined, can't append Table or Index. Anyone, could highlight to me what is the problem. My code is as follows: Public Sub PCreateTable() Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim tdf As DAO.TableDef Dim idx As DAO.Index Dim fldTradeDate As DAO.Field Dim fldStockName As DAO.Field Dim fldRemarks As DAO.Field Dim fldCurrency As DAO.Field Dim fldClose As DAO.Field Dim fldChange As DAO.Field Dim fldVolume As DAO.Field Dim fldHigh As DAO.Field Dim fldLow As DAO.Field Dim fldValue As DAO.Field Dim fldDay...

Creating Postcard 2 UP & 2 sided with Mail merge
Hi everyone: Good morning. I hope that some one can help with the design and setup for doing the following: 1) Postcard 8.5 by 5.5 (basically half of 8.% X 11 letter paper). 2) Print on both sides 3) Mail merge on both sides How do I set it up so that I can have 2 postcards to be printed on 1 sheet using either one of MS Publisher or MS Word? (prefer Word) I know that my printer does it. First, I already have the design in both MS Publisher and MS Word. I also have the mail merge done. MS Publisher: Page Setup: Width 8.5 Height: 5.5 Paper: Letter (8.5 X 11)...

How to create treeview active control as another activex control's child?
I want to create an activex control who will wrap a treeview active control but has some its own logic. I don't know how to create it and how to set its position and size. say,if I want my active control's size is the same as the treeview active control. Any idea ? Thanks ...

Receivables Management Aged Trial Balance by Item
Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance report by Inventory Item. Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...

having every deleted items folder empty on exit
Hi. I have outlook 2003 set up so that my deleted items folder in my default personal folders empties when I exit. At the same time, my wife has a personal folder set up that has a deleted items folder in it as well. However, this one does not empty automatically as the default deleted items folder does upon exit. Is there any way to change this so all deleted items folders empty when I exit? Thanks for any help. No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Othe...

Creating Shortcuts
I have a script running in an EXCEL document that creates new workbooks based on input from the user. It then saves the file in a set location. I would like to adjust the code to creat a shortcut to the new file and place the shortcut in a different folder. Is there a way to do this? In the VBE editor, go to Tools > References and set a reference to 'Windows Script Host Object Model" Now, the code below would create a shortcut named "Book1Shortcut" located in the folder "C:\Test\myfolder" with the target Excel file of the shortcut being "C:\Test\Boo...

Creating an additional profile in Outlook 2000?
Iam a newb with Outlook and have searched on here for a solution to my problem. I am using XP home edition and Outlook 2000 with update of SP3. My ISP provides me with 5 email accounts, all of which are not aliases from my understanding of what an alias account is. Mine are "name1@dodo.com.au","name2@dodo.com.au"etc. I am wanting to be able to access 2 email accounts, one with my nickname for friends and forums and the other for my new business, while using my version of Outlook 2000 without having to upgrade to a newer version. I don't want to create a new '...

Customizing menu item names, form names etc.?
Hi all, Is there any way to customize the names of forms - for example if I want to call an "account" a "business partner" and modify it in the menu items and form/view names as well, can I do it? Thanks in advance, -- Anurag ...

Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!
See the subject, I know you can set up a formula to do it I want a button! PLEASE, for years I've just wanted to change case on the fly, YEARS! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3c7554c...

Grouping the scanned item quantity.
On POS screen of RMS 2.0, how can 2 identical items scanned separately display the qty of 2 in a single item, not as 2 separate items. Or if it's easier, the recipt prints out in group is fine too. Thank you in advance for your help. Either way this would require customization. If you are interested please contact me for an estimate. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us www.rite.us "FLASH" <FLASH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E0653F8-1A8C-4D02-8E19-1575E9D01D0F@microsoft.co...

pivot table: create worksheetsheet using pivot table
While working in a pivot table, I accidentally created a new worksheet in my file with isolated data from the report e.g. pivot table shows all days of the month with totals for each deposit account... my 'accident' created a sheet with all the data for a single date. It turns out, this would be a useful tool for my manager, but we cannot reproduce my accident. My mouse was on the blitz and after a few solo selections the new worksheet appeared. Does anyone know how to do this (intentionally)? Please help. ...

MF_GRAYED for menu items (run time)
HI. I would like to enable and able some of my menu items in run time. Here is the code I have been writing, but it seems not to work, as nothing is gonna happen: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CTestGLApp, CWinApp) //... ON_COMMAND(ID_REMOVE, OnRemoveData) //... END_MESSAGE_MAP() void CTestGLApp::OnRemoveData () { CSelectDlg SelectDlg; SelectDlg.DoModal(); MyGlobDat.erase(MyGlobDat.begin() + SelectDlg.GetIndex()); if(!MyGlobDat.size()) { CWnd *wind; wind = AfxGetMainWnd(); CMenu *menu = wind->GetMenu(); menu->EnableMenuItem(ID_REMOVE,MF_GRAYED); } } Thanks a lot for your help! ...

sum values from the same item in a single column?
Hi, I have a query to get a table like this: Item Num Values A 1 10 A 2 22 A 3 78 B 1 32 B 2 40 B 3 87 C 1 34 C 2 76 C 3 98 actually each "Item" has more than a thousand of "Num". how to sum all "Item" (A+B+C) at each "Num"? Like: Num Sum 1 76 2 138 3 263 Thanks! pemt pemt, Have a look at Crosstab queries under Help, that should give you what you...

Can Publisher create professional books?
Hi, I've been told that Publisher can't really format professional books and to try a Tex variation. Wondering about opinions on this. I don't want people to be able to distinguish any difference between a book I publish and any other book in a bookstore. Also, what version of Publisher is recomended for this? I am using one for Win95 and it can't suppress headers on final pages, which makes for stupid looking end pages. Do later versions have significant improvements for the book publisher and what are they? Thanks for your help. Robert -- -- Robert Pearson ParaMind B...

Discrepancy with report and x/z tape for weighted items
We sell chocolates by weight at one of our stores and we have found that there is a rounding issue with this item, it processes correctly but at the time of closing the sales amounts on the x/z report do not match, it is usually a penny different but because of this the batch won't integrate to our accounting software (Great Plains). Does anyone know how to fix this problem? ...

Email using Workflows when a Activity created for a Case
Hi We need to create an Email using Workflow when an activity is created for a Case. If any one have worked on this , please revert back. Thanks in advance If you have to check for a specific case then you can do some thing like When Task is created if Task.Regarding = ABC: Case then Send Email: To [owner]; subject abc.. end if if you are trying to send email if a task is created for any case then you will have to write a .net assembly action to retrieve the task and check its regarding object type. "KIRAN" wrote: > Hi > We need to create an Email using Workfl...

creating a table with multiple columns
for a High School science project my daughter created a survey with 39 possible responses (3 groups of 13 responses in each group) the people taking the survey are supposed to pick the top 4 responses in each group (numbered 1-4, 1 being the highest). Other information is Age, grade and gender of the person taking the survey. What would be the best way to create the table and eventually charts to diplay the results of the survey? I was thinking of a flat table with a number in the cells correspondig to their answers but I have no idea how to create the charts or compare the answers w...

Choosing multiple items in a drop down list
Is there a way to allow a user to choose more than one item from a drop down list in excel? For example, if the column is titled "Groups Affected" and the drop down list has several groups, how can they choose more than one of those groups? Thanks for the help, Shad Not directly. You would have to write a macro to do so what some people do is to have several drop downs to cover the number of things The want to have. there are other ways to handle the situation also. depanding on what you want and need to do. The type of macro would depend how many itemsd you want to be abl...

Customising "Create order" window
When I want to create a Sales Order from my Quote, I have a "Create order" pop-up window, and there check-box "Close opportunity" is selected by default. Can I set up in someway the other check-box (don't know the exact name in English, must be something like "leave an opportunity opened") as selected by default for this web-form? ...

Creating multiple charts
I am new to creating charts etc in Excel. I am compiling all the accident information for my church and I would like to have charts linked to this data to give a visual presentation of all the statistics collected. Can anyone tell me in plane english how I do this from a single large spreadsheet which contains all the data. select the data you want to use for the chart, click on the chart wizard icon on the toolbar & follow the wizard. -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink ...