It's a Great Time to start playing Online Poker!!!

https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?acode=ABBAVGIT"

- get up to 50% rake back with weekly payouts!
No more waiting for that distant signup bonus.
Our CashFlow Bonus Program continues week after
week with no limits!

- PokerChamps is the fourth generation of Poker
software and offers new amazing features you have
never seen before.

The CashFlow Bonus Program:

If you play an average of 2-3 hours a day on a US $5/10 table your
direct payout from PokerChamps will be approx. US $100 in one week!

This beats any sign-up or deposit bonus or frequent player program
anywhere on the net. And the best thing is that it continues week after
week and never stops because a sign-up bonus was reached.

Whereas regular sign-up bonuses are dependent on your initial deposit
and a large number of raked hands before you ever see any of the cash -
the CashFlow Bonus Program simply pays you back instantly. Finally a
bonus program without all the conditions!

The CashFlow Bonus Program is your way of making a profit from being a
player at PokerChamps. You simply collect points by playing - the more
you play, the more points you get. The big difference from this program
and other frequent player programs is that your player points are
automatically converted to cash and transferred to your account on a
weekly basis - we call it the Friday Payout.

In addition to this, your points can also be used for tournament buy-in
and even to buy various PokerChamps merchandise.

The CashFlow Bonus Program is divided into a number of levels, which
determine how much cash you receive in return from your points. Your
level depends on the number of bonus points you earn during one week of
play. You earn points from your own play as well as points from other
players you have signed up - yes, that's right, you can also refer
other players and earn money from their play.

https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?acode=ABBAVGIT"

*** and don't forget about the hourly freeroll tournaments that pay
real money.

Great Plains should allow setting an inactivity timeout
When anyone logged into Great Plains has been inactive for a prespecified period (e.g. 30 minutes) they should be automatically logged out of the application. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGrou...

Timed recordings
I'm just about to start building my own media PC, which will primarily serve as a receiver and recorder for digital TV - both from satellite and terrestrial. I'm in the UK, but as the UK newsgroup for Media Center is rather quiet, I thought I'd seek help from both groups. I hope you don't mind the cross-posting. I can't remember the correct terminology, but our broadcasters send some sort of control signal along with the broadcast which indicates the precise start and stop times of each programme (this is in addition to the usual programme guide). It i...

Time Clock in RMS
We use the time clock feature in RMS and are, for the most part, happy with the results. Some of the issues we have with it are: We really do not want to give all employees that "punch the clock" the ability to sign on to POS but that seems to be a neccessity to use this feature. We would like to be able to attach a message to an employee that will pop-up when that employee attempts to punch in. Messages such as "see store manager when you arrive" or "W4 is due today" would be very helpful in communicating with each employee. Does anyone make a time cloc...

Time Calculation #3

Its time for release debugging
Hello. We have moved to release version of our products. I'm new to debugging release version. I guess there is an option to understand the reason for a crash in my application although it is a release version. Whenever there is a crash a pop-up window called "error report content" is displayed with "Send error" or something. I can view the stack on this window but I know nothing about using it. Where can I start from? I need any information on debugging/finding crash reason on release versions of my application. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Would this crash be happeni...

Time allotment deduction in Contract Lines
Hi, I tried to use the contract in CRM to track SLA activities. I created a new template and set "Allotment Type" to "Time". However when I created a case with a service activity and completed (or resolved) both, the deduction was only 1 instead of actual minutes set in the service activity. I set the minutes of Contract Line to 120 and task took 1 hour (60 minutes). There has been some customizations and workflow done for Cases, not Contract. But I wouldn't have thought that would have mattered. Any enlightment is appreciated. Tony Hi Tony, I just tried the...

How to fix Run/time error 438
Hello In this forum Mr. Albert D. Kallal gently helped me with this piece of code to paste .pdf files on DeskTop Private SubtxtPath_Click() Dim strDeskTop As String 'get path location to desktop strDeskTop = CreateObject("Shell.Application").Namespace(&H10&).self.Path FileCopy "C:\Belly\DataBase\Docs\" & Me.txtPath, strDeskTop & "\" & Me.txtPath However, after clicking the button this messaged is displayed: Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method When I open the vba it shows in ye...

Administrative Time Committed vs Planned
We are converting from non-working project plans to Administrative Time. The question has been asked, when you click on the Plan Administrative Time button, there is an option for Committed and a row for Planned. I have informed my team to use the Planned row, but what and when do you use the Committed row. Sheri -- I already answered your question, so you don't need to repeat it. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" ...

Time in format hh:mm:ss.milliseconds
Hello I have a csv file with a time field in the format: hh:mm:ss.milliseconds - eg 10:38:27.686 In Excel it does not display correctly. I tried to setup a custom time format hh:mm:ss.ms - and I think it sees ms as a combination of minutes and seconds - so that didn't work. I need to see the milliseconds. Also I will be charting this field and applying formulae to it so presumably I need to get Excel to recognise it properly. How can I set the correct format for this time field? Angus On 6 Mar, 11:04, Angus <anguscom...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello > > I have a csv fil...

Crystal Web Options and Great Plains
Hi All Crystal Web Options was shipped with Crystal 8.0 for Microsoft Great Plains. I don't see these options available with Crystal 10 or 11. I am currently upgrading a clients Crystal and need to upgrade the web components as well. Is there an upgrade path for the web components so that they can still access their reports via their Intranet and is the software freely available with MSGP? All related comments welcome... Thanks for the assistance ! Cheers Jules ...

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

Change colour once a certain time period passed
I record the date of when I send a letter. I send several hundred o these letters. Once 30 days passes, I need to send out a reminder t these people that receive the letters. I was thinking that perhaps th best way to do this would be to have the cells automatically chang colour to indicate that 30 days has passed. But as only a basi formula user in excel, whats the simpliest way to do this -- Diann ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dianne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3029 View this thread: http://www.e...

Appointment start time changed to one hour later in OWA
I currently have a problem with exchange server 2000 and OWA. When a client opens and accepts an appointment through OWA the appointment time is changed to be one hour later than the appointment time should be. I have found KB article 818379 which describes this problem, and says to install september post sp3 rollup. After applying these updates and re-booting the exchange server, the problem still exists. Has anyone come across this problem before? Our setup includes 5 exchange servers across 3 sites, with 2 sites having both a front-end and back-end exchange server. Both the front-end and ba...

Time-scale option
I can=B4t set up the time scale x axis of my line chart. If I click automatic options the scale show dates of 1900,=20 but I want to see the real months that are on my table.=20 The format of the table column is dd-mm-yy from 2002 to=20 2004 and I need to see in the chart these months, no 1900. If I type min and max dates, the lines are shrink into the=20 3 first month of 2002, so the don=B4t show the right=20 information, neither.=20 Thank you very much. Hi only some ideas: - are you really using date values in you table? Esp. showing 1900 in your chart indicates there may be a problem with...

Does Great Plains support unicode?
Can I enter unicode from client site and store the unicode on server (sql server) so that I can fetch the unicode late? Thanks, Baolin Thanks for asking the question. The Great Plains product line does not support Unicode or any double byte languages at this time. Currently there are no plans to have it modified to support unicode that I am aware of. Terry Borchardt tborchar@micrsoft.public.greatplains Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. "Baolin Ren" wrote: > Can I enter unicode from client site and s...

Conversion Of Unix Time
Hi All, I have a field on my excel report which comes as a UnixTime (1235502582).I want this to be in Excel readable format for e.g 24- SEP-2009 21:20.The char is string type I want to use this in a macro,since affer the data is downloaded,i want the code to convert.The data is several thousand rows.How would I make a column reference to call the macro. If I am using a macro like , Public Function UnixTime2DT(lUnixTimeStamp As Long) As Date UnixTime2DT = DateAdd("s", lUnixTimeStamp, #1/1/1970#) End Function how would i call it to a particular column? I tried to call it as .Co...

Time field conversion to SQL 2000
I have an Access 2000 db that I want to upsize to SQL server 2000. Some fields are of date/time data type and show only time in hours and minutes, These fields will not convert. What should I do??? (Fields of date/time type that show short date will convert.) Thanks a M for your help. Magnus Add a phony date to them. Usually the system minimum is used. (Sometimes the max.) Depends on what you need. Once the data is stored in SQL Server you can still display just the hours and minutes. Actually, Access *does* store the date/time field with a date. So you may not be displaying it but i...

DST time change and SQL agent jobs
Hi All, I got a problem with our SQL agent jobs due to DST time change, and hope you can shed some light on what might have happened. We are running SQL 2005 SP2 CU9 64bit EE on Win 2k3 64bit EE. The problem: We have about 10 log backup jobs for manual log shipping purposes. Jobs are schedule to run hourly on 10th minute of every hour (1:10am, 2:10am etc.). But for some reason, when DST time change happened, all jobs ran at 3:02am which was totally unexpected, and then all ran again at 3:10am. Due to the file naming convention we are using, the later run actually overwrote...

On Hand Quantity Point in Time
Ok, so I have figured out how to make a crystal report generate a on hand quantity for an item at any given time in the past. I have that now as a sub report and transfered the value in a variable to the main report to to perform other logic tasks but it has some issues. I can not sum or count any calculations for the report in total due to the nature in which the calculations are done so what I really need is someway for the SQL server to provide that answer. That is, given item X and date Y what was the quantity on hand on that day based on the sum of calculations and the adjusted be...

Long Print Times w/ Publisher mail merge
I frequently have mail merge documents cretaed in Pub 2007. They work great, but it takes forever publisher to release/spool these documents to the printer, and for the documents to print. I think I understand why this happens, what I am after is a way to print faster. Does anyone have any tricks to reduce the file size that is sent to the printer? Surely there must be a way around this, a way to print these mail merges faster. Anyone? Do you have a lot of images? Gradients? Is your printer driver current? Have you looked at the printer settings? Can you change the spooler settings, do...

"is it the one-time scheduled payment?" problem
Hello! I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe and i've the following problem: When i'm trying to enter new transaction to a account than MM6 constantly ask about "is it the one-time scheduled payment?"... As I understand MM6 match scheduled transactions with entered, but it always give me this dialog (independ from manually entered amount). How can I disable this matching so that MM6 do not popup this dialog? My other "favorite", that I don't think you can disable, either, is the one about updating the scheduled item when you enter one with changes. Seems ...

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

Bar Graph for time in H:mm format
:confused: Hi there! I have a problem charting some data.... Column A: I have values of 1 through 23 (these are cycles in m business) Column B: I have a different time value associated with coresspondin cycle in format H:mm Example: cycle 1 took 29:55 (29hours and 55minutes) I need to display as a graph/chart for tomorrow am! Y axis are my cycles X axis should be intervals of time in increments of 5 hours Is it not charting properly because time is displayed H:mm- does i need to be decimal format? Also, the data i am grabbing is from cell that have formulas attached, so does that cause a ...

How to change appointment time for a series?
When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the appointment time for the series? Outlook 2003 Do you mean a "recurring appointment"? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Bryan" wrote: > When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. > > When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the ...

start up problem 12-29-09
windows doesn't start get error message: windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again any ideas? On Dec 29, 1:27=A0am, backten <back...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > windows doesn't start get error message: > windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted > reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again > any ideas? Do you mean something like: Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: System32\drivers\pci.sys It could be that the pci.sys file re...