Is there a limit of email accounts you can check with Outlook 2002?

I have about 10 (POP3), and whenever I try to add more, I get errors. I
get no errors when I take them out.

Thanks!

--
remove the QXZ to get ahold of me
p q a t s x i t e z

Pat <findme@atmysigfile.com> wrote:

> I have about 10 (POP3), and whenever I try to add more, I get errors.

And the exact text of those errors are...?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

hyperlinking email addresses