Is there a filter to add someone to my contact list.

If I send an email to someone can that person be automatically added to my
contact list?
I know there is a setting to add people I reply to but I haven't found a way
to add someone I send mail to.

--
Kilowatt@charter.net  Put "private" in the subject line.

0
kilowatt (31)

How to automatically add a worksheet using macro?
Can I add adding a worksheet in a macro? How do I do that? Ex. I create a new macro. One of the steps in my macro is to insert a new worksheet. Dim NewWks as worksheet set NewWks = worksheets.add with newwks .name = "Your New Name Here" .range("A1").value = "Hi there" End with eva wrote: > > Can I add adding a worksheet in a macro? How do I do that? > Ex. I create a new macro. One of the steps in my macro is to insert a new > worksheet. -- Dave Peterson Thank you "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Dim NewWks as worksheet > set Ne...

Unable to add email account to new users or old users
I have tried to add new users with new email accounts. The user account is created but does not add a email account. The exchange tabs show up but there is no information in them I have also used the exchange wizard to add a email account to current domain user. The wizard says works BUT when check the properties on the user is show no email account under the exchange tab. -- Donovan Please use my new email account at donovan@nglm.com Pls check this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317654 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Donovan Ellis" <donovan@nglm.com>...

The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted
I have enabled in Active Directory restricted login to computers for various users allowing them to only log on to their personal workstations. Doing so has made it so they can no longer access the Outlook Web Access. When I set the user to be able to log on to all computers then OWA works fine. Does anyone know how to enable restricted workstation logon and still allow the user to access OWA. I did allow the user logon rights to the mail server, but that didn't work. The error displayed to the user is: The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted. There are no additional errors...

Address List #2
Would like to create an address list, and then print them on labels, for Christmas cards. I did this on my old Publisher, but forgot how I did it. Any help would be appreciated. Skip Skip wrote: > Would like to create an address list, and then print them on labels, > for Christmas cards. I did this on my old Publisher, but forgot > how I did it. Any help would be appreciated. Skip ========================================= Tools / Mail and Catalog Merge / Create Address List (322305) Frequently asked questions about mail merge in Publisher 2003 and in Publisher 2002 http://s...

CRM 3.0

Making a List from a worksheet database
I have a worksheet which is a database of things people have ordered. Each Row has a customer number, date ordered, item number, item description. customer name, customer address (I only have to enter the customer number, and item number - the other fields fill in automatically using vlookup). I'd like to have another worksheet for a year end type summary where I can put the customer number on it in a given field and have it search through the database and insert on the worksheet anything that particular customer may have purchased. Is this possible? How? Thanks Hi! Piece o...

Determining when user adds new records
I have a form that allows adding new records. I want to set a few controls to particular values (based on user ID and location) when the new record is first displayed. Can I trap the new record addition anywhere? I don't think you can trap it per se. but you can set a timestamp when the new record is created, and by whom. Use the Current event: Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord = True Then Me.txtTimeStamp = Now Me.txtUser = fOSUserName() End If End Sub The fOSUserName function is here: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- Ar...

How can I create Combo list with no VBA
I would like to create drop down list the old fashioned way. I know nothing about VBA or ActiveX. Previous version of excel allowed you to create a control with a drop down list which after selection will put the output in a specific field on which calculation could start. Is there a way to get Excel to work the old way Open up the control tool box. Select the combo box and place it on your worksheet. Put the list of values that you want in a column range somewhere. Open the properties for the combo box. Enter the range with your values in the ListFillRange property, like A2:A10 Enter the ...

How can I add values from several worksheets in a line chart seri.
I have an Excel document with 12 (monthly) worksheets. I want to make a line chart pulling data in one cell (same cell on each sheet) from each of the twelve sheets. In other words, Jan F2 + Feb F2 + Mar F2, etc. Can I do that on the chart's Source Data menu in the Series/VALUES field? If so, what is the proper language/formula. If not, what are my options? Do I have to make a total page and pull from it? Also, is it possible to make the Category (X) axis label be the Worksheet Name (Jan, Feb, Mar) Lastly, is there a place that gives sample formulas for someone trying to brush...

Moving contacts from 1 computer to another
I am really struggling here, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have put Outlook 2000 on my new computer and I want to transfer all my contacts, notes etc from my old computer to the new one. I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks Scott just export (File, Import and Export, Export to a file, PST) from the old one and then import onto your new one N "Scott" <wyrks@gto.net> wrote in message news:064001c36bdd$ed554a00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am really struggling here, so any help would be greatly > appreciated. I have put Outlook 2000 on my new computer &g...

how do I show filter information on a pivot chart in excel2007?
In the previous version of Excel that I used you had the option to show Pivot Chart buttons which detailled how the chart had been filter. I can't find a replacement for this in 2007 so if someone prints the chart it isn't comprehensive in that you can't tell how it's been filtered. I create a lot of these for less experienced users and this info can be critical since descisions are made based on these charts. Can anyone help please? -- ATB Russ Hi, See the reply to my question about the same issue (added 16/9). That works. You just need to modify the macro for every s...

Combo-List Box
I've almost got this to work, (with limited excel experience), but the numeric value of the item chosen appears in the designated cell, instead of the item chosen. Is there an easy to fix this. thanks! That's how it works. Use that cell in something a VLOOKUP table to return the actual value. One way, if your list that the combo box is set to were in C1: C50, in B1:B50 make B1 > 1, B2 >2 etc down to B50, in another cell =VLOOKUP(designated cell,B1:C50,2,FALSE) Regards, "A" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be601c4aca6$af391980$a4012...

How can I create a Public Contact Folder in Exchange 2003
It seems that I can only create public e-mail folders. How can I create a public contact folder? I am kind of new in exchange so any help would apreciated. Mike When you create the folder it asks what type of data to store - choose contacts. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "Mike" <recklez@cyprus-x.org>...

Multilevel pick-list
I have he requirement of creating a multi-level picklist, i.e. like status, status reason. I have the idea of creating the first pick-list, e.g. Category and have the OnChange event filter the available values in the second pick-list, SubCategory. Does anybody have any experience in that approach - or other ways to implement this. Rgds, Per ...

Contact Table
I added a few custom schema field attributes in CRM within the Contact Table, now I receive an error that states that I have exceeded the SQL Server limit of 8000 bytes. I have looked at the Contact Table and there are rows that I do not need within the ContactBase table. I am looking to find out how I can remove my changes or remove the rows that I do not need. -Thanks to everyone that has responded. James, I'm afraid that there isn't a way to remove columns once they are added. Short of doing a database restore of the various DB's, you don't have many options. T...

Invert selection in List Control
Hi all, I'm trying to invert selection (i.e. select unselected and unselect selected items) in a multiple-selection List Control in report mode. I tried the following void GetTLETab::OnBnClickedButton4() { for( int i = 0; i < c_loadedList.GetItemCount(); i++) { if( c_loadedList.GetItemState( i, LVIS_FOCUSED) == LVIS_FOCUSED) c_loadedList.SetItemState( i, 0, LVIS_FOCUSED); // deselect else c_loadedList.SetItemState( i, LVIS_FOCUSED, LVIS_FOCUSED); // select } } but it doesn't seem to work. When I select something and click the "invert" b...

The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Distrib List
I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30 members in each list and still get this: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: <Recipient email> on 12/11/2007 7:16 PM 452 4.1.1 Too many recipients for message Any ideas? I have searched ISP sirte and found no reference for any limitation.\ TIA! "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23CS81SFPIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30 >members in each list and still get this: > &...

Editing junk mail list
Can wild card characters be used when editing the Outlook junk mail list? For example: xyz*@offers.com @*offers.com Thank you... ...

Copying "To-Do List" entries to Word or Excel
I track all of my "things to do" on Outlook 2007 Tasks manager. I want to be able to print "to do lists" for specific categories and be able to transfer all of "to do" entries under a specific category, ie, Monthly Team Meeting, into a Word document to edit for agendas. How can I export my list of "things to do" from Tasks to be used hard copy or in Word? -- Tom Copy and paste... see http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/copyto/excel.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Linking Check Boxes or List Box to Query
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out here as I am pulling my hair out. I have a form that has unbound fields as follows Text Box - Start Date Text Box - End Date Combo Box - Call Type and a button that runs the query which includes the fields Call Date - Between [forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![txtCallDateStart] And [forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![txtCallDateEnd] Call Type - [forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![cboCallType] Company (no criteria required) Successful (this is the part I need help with) The available options for Succesful are - Yes, No or n/a I can achieve this by add...

How can I add the current date to the Inventory Received Report?
I'm trying to add the current date to the Inventory Received Report that you can print out when you receive in a purchase order. The specific file I'm working on is "PORcv.xml". I'm able to edit text in the report, but I don't know how to capture the system date and get it to print out on the report. Is there a way to do this? TIA mbehm@hutchtel.net Does anybody have any suggestions for me? "Mike B." wrote: > I'm trying to add the current date to the Inventory Received Report that you > can print out when you receive in a purchase orde...

Add Value of Cells by Color
How do I sum the values of cells with a specific color?? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany B2 wrote: > How do I sum the values of cells with a specific color?? ...

Contacts list #3
I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequently get intercepts because the email address is no longer valid. I would like to be able to arrange my contact list by emails so I can find who belongs to the invalid email address. In Outlook Express I can open my address book and click on the email column and they all rearrange by email address. I don't see how to do the same in Outlook. Anyone know how? "Panic" <smartwit@home.com> wrote in message news:%23pUjyw4CJHA.2480@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequ...

How can I add a two letter prefix to text in cells?
Hi. I need to add a two letter prefix to a large number of data cells that currently have text in them w/o overwritting the current data. For example a column of this text: 106 108 110 202 206 I would need to add the letters "SE" before the numbers. Any quick way to do that? Format-->Cells, Custom. Type the following into the short box: "SE"000 Remember, now, that's not the VALUE of the cell. It's just a VIEW of it. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Newbs18" <Newbs18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA1B7783-EC...