invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL @ u17f:bff714ac

In search of Knowledge Base no applicable articles found.
Outlook 2000 SP3 - in replying to email.  While keying the 
reply, I get this error after 3-4 sentences.  Happened two 
times in a row.
0
x_cds (1)
8/11/2003 2:50:19 PM
outlook 87535 articles. 11 followers. Follow

1 Replies
310 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 11

I was having same trouble as well with kernel32.dll, 
explorer kept causing errors in kernel32.dll. To fix it I 
just renamed the hidden folder in windows named "APPLOG" 
to something different, like "APPLOG2" - not sure if this 
will help... all it does is recreate the files, which 
fixes any damaged ones. 

>-----Original Message-----
>In search of Knowledge Base no applicable articles found.
>Outlook 2000 SP3 - in replying to email.  While keying 
the 
>reply, I get this error after 3-4 sentences.  Happened 
two 
>times in a row.
>.
>
0
jhaverim (2)
8/11/2003 3:23:26 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How to incorporate page counts in TOC
I need to find out how to incorporate each document’s total page count into the Table of Contents instead of the current page number. In my case, we have 20-60 separate document files that need a single TOC that states the total number of pages for each file. Example: Section No. of Pages 100 3 200 2 300 10 I forgot to mention, I am using MS Word 2007 "Krystal" wrote: > I need to find out how to incorporate each document’s total page count into > the Table of Contents instead of the current page number. > > In my case, we have 20-60 s...

Printing Page Numbers for Multiple Worksheets
I am trying to print an entire workbook and would like the page numbe to be specific to each worksheet set. For example, my workbook contains 7 sheets, each of which has a uniqu header that contains the command for Page X of X Pages. Each shee contains multiple pages. If I print the entire workbook, I can get the printout for each shee to begin with a 1 by manually setting the First Page setting to "1" i Page Setup. No problem there. However, my question is...Can I control the command for "X Pages"? Fo example, when I print the entire workbook, I'd like the first ...

How do I delete a single page among many connected pages in Publis
I work with documents typically imported from Word. Occasionally I need to delete a single page without changing the formatting on subsequent pages. When I simply use Edit/Delete Page all of the original text from Word is apparently in the overflow area because it is not visible. Text Boxes and pictures that I inserted into the Publisher document after importing the main document from Word do not seem to be affected. ...

sheet tabs as page number and in a cell page of pages?
i have looked a little but can't find what i think is the right thing. i have a workbook with 3-4 pages in it. in the upper righthand corner is a page of pages cells set up. i want to have it grab the current tab(page) for one cell and the rest of the tabs(pages) for the other cell. i am not very good at the coding VB thing so exact instructions would be grately appreciated. i have tried a few of the suggestions but cannot get them to work. i am using excel 2002. TIA ...

header and footer on every page except the first page?
how do i put header and footer on every page except the first page? One way: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html In article <EBE1E559-C27E-47F9-BA16-0AA05EE9352E@microsoft.com>, marany <marany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i put header and footer on every page except the first page? ...

Full Page POS Receipt
I have been making receipts for over a year and I have the following code which I thought would print the receipt type in the top right of a full page receipt (which it does) except for when it is an "On Account" order type where if my statement made sense, it would print INVOICE in the corner instead; it is however still printing Sales Receipt for an On Account ticket; any suggesstions? <BORDER> tbNone </BORDER> <COLUMNHEADER> <ALIGNMENT> ">~" </ALIGNMENT> <IF> <CONDITION> Tender.Descriptor.TenderType = tenderAccount </...

I did do an update today form Microsofts update page #2
If I can remember correctly, it was 2 new items that came out today for the OS. Could that have casued this. But it worked Ok afterwards. Nothing else installed in the last week. ...

Print 2 pages on one page in Excel
I need to print 2 pages on one page, I have 3 colunms of data on each page 400 pages, I want to print 6 columnms wich would be 2 pages of data on one page how do i do this?? Hi BIGCHAD36 Look on David's site http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "BIGCHAD36" <BIGCHAD36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9FC46D-2DBC-403D-9B96-EFA2A503A0C3@microsoft.com... >I need to print 2 pages on one page, I have 3 colunms of data on each page > 400 pages, I want to print 6 columnms wich would be 2 p...

Bug: printing of a specific page range is broken in MFC-VS2005
If you create an MFC application that includes printing support, and your application does print-time pagination as described in this MSDN library topic: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/w7wzay73(VS.80).aspx then specifying printing of a specific range of pages in the print dialog does not work. The application always prints all pages of the document. To see this problem download and build the WordPad sample MFC application. Start a new blank document, then paste into it enough text to fill several pages. Choose Print from the File menu. Choose a print range of page 1 to page 1....

Business Portal "Copy to Excel" not working in Query pages
Hi, I am using Business Portal 4.0. When browsing through one of the queries pages in Business Portal, i clicked "Copy to Excel" icon. I got an error saying "The Office Web Components (OWC) must be installed to copy results to Excel." at the bottom. I am using Office 2007 on my machine. I came to know that Microsoft Office Web Components will no longer be shipping in Microsoft Office. I tried installing Office 2003 Add-in: Office Web Components from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en a...

Invalid Argument when changing status of e-mail
I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system jobs. Anyone know how to fix this? Regards, Lars We installed the update rollup and now it's working. "LarsL" wrote: > I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to > completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with > "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system j...

Another MFC extension DLL problem
I have an entry point defined like this: #ifndef BUILDING_UTILITY #define _UL_EXT_CLASS _declspec(dllimport) #else #define _UL_EXT_CLASS _declspec(dllexport) #endif void _UL_EXT_CLASS AttachToUtilityLib(LPCTSTR pszString) When I try to link the dll to another extension DLL, MyMessageBox is unresolved. If I take out the LPCTSTR parameter, it links fine. What could be wrong here? Maybe it's a name mangling issue, are this DLL's both C++ ? I assume you use different defines for your two DLL's otherwise you may have conlicts here. Cyrille Dupuydauby "David W. Simmo...

Reordering Pages
I have a multi-page document where the pages go from the last page to the first. How can I reverse this so that when i open the document I see page 1 rather than page 8? Try running a macro containing the following code: Dim i As Long Dim Source As Document, Target As Document Dim trng As Range Set Source = ActiveDocument Set Target = Documents.Add Source.Activate Selection.HomeKey Unit:=wdStory With Source For i = 1 To Source.BuiltInDocumentProperties(wdPropertyPages) Source.Bookmarks("\Page").Range.Cut Set trng = Target.Range trng.C...

Outlook 2000
Aloha! I unfortunately, deleted a dll file on my computer. It happend when cleaning it up after a virus attack. Outlook 2000 is not installing again correctly. While attemtig it I get the error message: Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register. The key "DisplayName" is either missing or has an incorrect value. [File c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Forms\1033\CNFRES.CFG, Section Description] The article which was to solve the issue is here. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=271141 I already followed the steps in it;...

Page Breaks 02-07-08
Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? Try it and report back with your results. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Bev" wrote: > Is it possible to insert a page break in a report header? You can insert a page break into a header so that part of the header prints on the next page, if that is what you mean, but it is hard to see why you would want to do that. Each section of a report, including the header, has a Force New Page property. Perhaps that is what you are seeking. "Bev" <Bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

issue with serial port on module, updating form
Hello, Ive created a serial port instance on a module. In the same module I have the sub data_received. Now I'd like to update a control in a form, how can I do it? Thanks in advance You need to use Control.BeginInvoke or .Invoke to update the UI via a Delegate. You can download the VB2005 Terminal example from my website, which illustrates this. Dick -- Richard Grier, Consultant, Hard & Software 12962 West Louisiana Avenue Lakewood, CO 80228 303-986-2179 (voice) Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Comm...

Changing page numbers #2
Is there any way of making page numbering start at a different number? I created a 16 A5 page document, the first two and last two sheets were a cover page which I printed separately. When I printed pages 3-14 I was asked if I wanted the pages to be printed as a separate document and I replied YES. However the page numbering on this separate document started at page 3 - I would have preferred page 1. The obvious solution of deleting pages 1,2,15,16 did not work. When I deleted pages 1 and 2 the text moved on leaving blank pages. I realise now that the text of the document was a continuous s...

Invalid argument. (Error 3001) While Pasting into an OLE Field
The following just started popping up when trying to paste a zip file into an OLE field. All previous pastes show as a package. Invalid argument. (Error 3001) You tried to perform an operation that involves a routine in a DLL, and one of the arguments to the routine is invalid. Check your entry to make sure you have specified the correct arguments, and then try the operation again. This error also occurs when you attempt to use mutually exclusive constants in an argument to a method, such as specifying both dbConsistent and dbInconsistent in the options argument to the OpenRecordset met...

PDC module in Great Plains 8
Hi i just wonder do we have a Post Dated Checks solution as a module in Great Plains 8 regards Nader How do you want it to work? "Nader Yousef" wrote: > Hi > > i just wonder do we have a Post Dated Checks solution as a module in Great > Plains 8 > > regards > Nader When a customer pays for his goods he pays the cashier a cash deposit which should be recorded as a CRV and the balance is to be payed by a Post Dated Checks with different due dates and the customer account is credited and debit the PDC account and when the check is deposited and acce...

distribute mfc42.dll with the app?
My app crashes on win2003 server, but if it will work if I copy over an old mfc42.dll to my app directory. Is it a good idea to distribute mfc42.dll with my app? (I checked the mfc42.dll of Win XP against the one of Win2000, they seemed to be different.) Thanks. Wanjun It's OK to distribute this file, but you should localize it to your application directory so that it doesn't mess up any other applications that might get installed. You're right, there are a few versions with the same name on the DLL. Tom "Wanjun Yu" <wanjun_yu@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

Using C# dll as COM in an MFC application
Hello, I have written a C# dll in VS2005. One interface and class are exported using Interop Services. I want to use this c# dll in my MFC application, using VS2003. It compiles after I imported the dll to my MFC app. On runtime I get class not registered HR error in my MFC project. I use the code as follow: _NewActivationPtr myActivation = NULL; HRESULT hr = myActivation.CreateInstance(__uuidof(NewSupernaActivation)); I don't what to do. Do I have to use GACUtil to register? If I want to use GACUtil do I have to sign my project? Trying do it had failed, because my third party librar...

Document no longer exist in originating module
Hi, Sometimes a getting this message: "Document no longer exists in originating module" when I tried to click on "Cash Receipts" for Customer. This receipt exist but not fully distributed. I tried to reconcile and so on all documents. Nothing. Thank you Vitali, Have you tried check links as well? When you say 'not fully distributed', what exactly do you mean? -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:u0$0CW2IFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Sometimes a gettin...

Life Insurance table in HR module
Is there any way to increase the decimal places allowed for Insurance Rates? For example our payroll is processed weekly, but the life insurance rate is monthly. So when it is $0.25 / 1000 per month that is $0.577 /1000 per week and the system ONLY allows 2 decimal places. Anyone worked around this? -- Mark VA Yes, allow three decimal places for deductions. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mark" wrote: > Is there any way to increase the decimal places allowed for Insurance Rates? > For example our payroll is processed weekly, but the life insurance rate is > monthly. So ...

rotate page #2
How do you rotate a single page in a multi-page document in Publisher? "Rotate page" brings back no help in MS Help... You cannot rotate the "page", you can rotate all the objects on the page. Select all the objects, group, you can either rotate manually or the arrange menu has options. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jim e." <jim e. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B55F8BA3-14EC-4F86-A57D-1EAE3C95F20E@microsoft.com... > How do you rotate a single page in a ...

Page Break Preview
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel What happened to Page Break Preview in Excel 2008? This was an excellent feature but can't find it now. This view got replaced by the Page Layout view. On 30/07/08 23:27, in article 59b559ff.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "niles@officeformac.com" <niles@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > What happened to Page Break Preview in Excel 2008? This was an excellent > feature but can't find it now. -- Michel Bi...