invalid page fault #5

Trying to find what has caused this, OS 98, uninstalled
office 2000 prof.,completely reinstalled, also did a
repair to no avail, ran SFC, scandisk....any suggestions
or fixes.

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in
module MSOUPLUG.DLL at 0167:10016d58.
Registers:
EAX=0056f874 CS=0167 EIP=10016d58 EFLGS=00010216
EBX=021e4240 SS=016f ESP=0056f550 EBP=0056f880
ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=021e50bc FS=4157
EDX=0056f55c ES=016f EDI=10027924 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 01 57 c7 44 24 20 00 00 00 00 ff 50 18 3d 00
Stack dump:
0056f55c 021e4f41 021e4244 00000000 00000104 0056f874
10026058 ffffffff 100140c7 10027924 100278cc 021e4f41
00000001 007917f0 00792dec bff80555

Have you tried searching the Microsoft Knowledge Base Library
(http://support.microsoft.com) and use the module where the error occurs as
the search criterium?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, MArk asked:

| Trying to find what has caused this, OS 98, uninstalled
| office 2000 prof.,completely reinstalled, also did a
| repair to no avail, ran SFC, scandisk....any suggestions
| or fixes.
|
| OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in
| module MSOUPLUG.DLL at 0167:10016d58.
| Registers:
| EAX=0056f874 CS=0167 EIP=10016d58 EFLGS=00010216
| EBX=021e4240 SS=016f ESP=0056f550 EBP=0056f880
| ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=021e50bc FS=4157
| EDX=0056f55c ES=016f EDI=10027924 GS=0000
| Bytes at CS:EIP:
| 8b 01 57 c7 44 24 20 00 00 00 00 ff 50 18 3d 00
| Stack dump:
| 0056f55c 021e4f41 021e4244 00000000 00000104 0056f874
| 10026058 ffffffff 100140c7 10027924 100278cc 021e4f41
| 00000001 007917f0 00792dec bff80555

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

How do I remove page border in Publisher
There is a white border all around my publication. How do I remove it to have the pictures flush to the margin of the page. It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A5C9470-BA39-4959-8FD5-8D98C3F71920@microsoft.co...

Unable to print page with graphics
I put out a four page newsletter, any page that has an image with text, the printer spits out a blank page. However, if I use "Print current Page" the page prints fine! I am using JPEGS for the images, most are desaturated in Photoshop, so these images are not in color. I tried changing from JPEG to TIFF on the images, made no difference. Wonder if it a print spooling problem and not with publisher, any one have any ideas! Rick C When you open the print dialogue, be certain you clear "do not print any graphics". It is under the Advanced printing settings in 2002-...

Front-end server and Exch. 5.5
We're in the process of upgrading our Exchange infrastructure from Exchange 5.5 to Exch. 2003. I've been able to get an Exchange 2003 server setup as a front-end server; users can log on to two of my 2003 servers with no problems. However, I do have an Exchange 5.5 server with some mailboxes and those users can't access their mailboxes by using the Exchange 2003 front-end server. They get the following error message: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable. I've looked at KB article 823159 and I've carefully followed, and confirmed, those steps with no help. Is this error...

Mailbox Permissions #5
Hi I recently migrated mailboxes from 5.5 to E2003. There was multiple mailboxes owned by one account. This account was a service account for SQL and was a member of domain admins. The Ex2003 wizard created seperate accounts for these mailboxes. What are the required permissions so that the original SQL service account can access these mailbox. or pointers to articles. Thanks ARaji "Raji Arulambalam" <rajia@ebopdotgovt.nz> wrote: >I recently migrated mailboxes from 5.5 to E2003. There was multiple >mailboxes owned by one account. This account was a service accoun...

SQL options and new upgrade GP9.0 (from GP7.5)
Here is my problem after I upgraded to GP9.0. I need to add a user with GP, unless I refresh its password (in SQL Enterprise Manager) and re-define its properties, I cannot use it to access GP moreover, use SQL resources. I also discoverred that DYNGRP dont have permissions on some of the GP tables. Also when I change the password in GP. It does not update the one used in SQL. Why is that? How can I correct this issue? If you create a user in GP the password is encrytped by GP so that the password that is sent to SQL is not the same. This is why a GP user can not do anything in SQL...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...

Page Breaks on cells
It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit and that it would take it to less than 10% minumum if I try to move them. Jo - Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem, and it is on a 30-tab workbook that I can't just re-created. I'm getting a page for every cell when I move the page breaks and they used to be fine! Help! :) "Jo Pratt" wrote: > It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then > when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit > and...

Migrating from Novell 6.5 to 2003
Hi All!! Got a question for you. We have a groupwise 6.5 email environment and we are looking to possibly migrate to exchange 2003. Now, I have been told it can not be done because Groupwise 6 or higher is not supported. What I would like to know is, is it possible, and if not, what is the projected time for their to be a supportable migration.Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Sincerely, Michele ...

Migration 7.5 to 8
WE are having problems here with after we migrated to dynamics 8 with printing checks etc. We kept our old version of dynamics on a server and the older client on our users machines, so when we try to use our old system we get and error message stating "your are using an old version of dynamics.dic a newer version is currently running on the network" and it shuts down. Any tips on how to go back to our older version? Martin, You need to point the old (7.5) client on the user machine to the old (7.5) data on the server for this to work. If you did an in-place upgrade, the...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup #5
I am having an issue where i have 30 + messages sitting in the Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup Queue. They are only for 2 different people. We are running server 2K3 and Exchange 2003 with SP2. Any emails that were being sent to any distributions lists with this person on it were not being delivered to anyone on the list.The people in question are out in a sattelite office and have there own exchange server in that office. Not sure where to look to find any answers. pls flow these kb to find your issue http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884996/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/32833...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Exchange 5.5: X400 vs. Site Connector
Is there a performance difference between the Site Connector and X 400?? Let me give you a little more info, I have two sites which are connected via a VPN (dedicated connection using T1's on both sides). I currently have an X400 connector between the two sites, however...I'm moving my exchange server to a new system in one side which means I'm going to have to rebuild the connectors. I'm not using any scheduling, user priorities, message size limitations or any of the advanced features of the X 400 connector. So the only question left is...is there any performance/scaliabi...

PDF file #5

Exchange 5.5 SMTP
I am trying to route outbound SMTP mail to a child and parent domain using two seperate smart hosts. I do not want to use DNS to resolve these two address. Can this be accomplished using the address space, routing, or connection tabs of the IMS? I have tried using the email domain and listing the child and parent, but I am unable to use * or other wildcards to represent the child domain Y.NET 198.155.2. X.Y.NET 198.155.2. SMTP conversation between servers starts with a DNS lookup of the MX record to find the other server. I don't get what you are trying to do here?? or what you want...

Importing data #5
Hello, I have a workbook in Excel 2003 that I need some advice on please. The data used in the spreadsheet is collected online into a CSV file, this CSV file is imported into Excel onto a "Raw Data" worksheet. From this raw data several other worksheets need to access this raw data to prepare the reports required. I have the first report sheet designed and it picks up the data from the Raw Data sheet. The problem I need help with is updating the raw data; when I download a new file from our web site and refresh the data import the report worksheet does not update correctly. Fo...

Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page
If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke information. http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx Thank you HostMyservices.com ...

Creating a summary page without blank lines
I have a project where I need to determine if the billing for supplemental charges for employees matches what is actually deducted from the employee's pay check. I just started this position and what I am working with is a separate spreadsheet for each month's bill. What I have done so far is to create a spreadsheet with a tab for each month that just has the supplemental information being billed for in the left most columns and what was deducted from each paycheck in the columns to the right, a tab that lists employee names and employee numbers, and a summary page that lists...

how do I insert sequential numbering on a sheet of 10 pages?
-- Morrell http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

how to define scroll bar's page size value?
Hi all, I have a confusion about calculating scroll bar's page size. In my application, I am drawing an image according to scroll bar position. m_iGeneratedImgWidth - Width size of the image (this value is always bigger) rect.right - Width of the drawing area. how to define scroll bar's page size value? SCROLLINFO info; info.cbSize = sizeof(SCROLLINFO); info.fMask = SIF_RANGE|SIF_PAGE|SIF_POS; info.nPos = 0; info.nMin = 0; info.nMax = m_iGeneratedImgWidth - rect.right; info.nPage = ? In my OnHScrollBar() function, for SB_PAGELEFT / SB_PAG...

book layout re page bottoms
I'm trying to typeset a book. I remember reading (I believe it was one of Suzanne's great articles) about how to make sure the page bottoms line up. Could you please either tell me how to do it or point me to the article? I'm at the point now where I've read so much that I know absolutely nothing. Thanks for being there! If you mean 'the last rows of text always align', then you need to turn off Widows & Orphans for the paragraph style used for the text. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Island Girl" <IslandGirl@discussions....

ShAutComplete
Hello there, I am working on a browser based application, currently using ShAutoComplete in order to provide Auto complete facility for combo box used to enter the address of page that you want to browser. Used ShAutoComplete with SHACF_URLALL to show list of recently browsed web pages and webpage in history. Now how can I add address of web page browsed through my application into that list ? Means If I browser http://msn.com in my application, then it should go in the recently browsed page list that ShAutoComplete uses. Awaiting for your comments. The interface you are looking for ...

Using Building Blocks, Content Controls and XMLMappings to generate multi-page template-generated sections in a Word Document
Dear Readers, I would like some of your insight and feedback regarding a document I am creating. Here is the scenario. The document is a package that describes a toy collection. There is supposed to be a section in the document which consists of a sequence of pages that repeat an identical one-page template for each item in the collection. I have an XML document (Excel Table mapped export) which describes each item in the collection, and I would like to programmatically generate these pages of the document from the content in the XML file and the presentation in the template. S...

Exchange 5.5 config issue?
We're keeping our Exchange Server without much inhouse expertise, and managing to support 140 users - so far so good. But I think we have a setting or configuration problem. If an email in a client's Outlook Inbox is there more than 2 or 3 days, reading, deleting, forwarding or any action takes about 30 seconds to execute. You get the "Microsoft Exchange is requesting Data from the server" dialog box with a subsequent 10 second or so delay, and it's annoying. Is this a caching setting on the server, and how can we extend the number of days that an email can be process...

hlp: 5.5 to 2003 multiple sites
Hello. My company is fairly large, with our site hosting about 5000 and having site links to other company divisions. I'm pretty new and I've mostly used Exchange 2000/2003 but never in an environment this large. The plan is to break the external site connectors, put ADC on, populate external email corp contacts from those sites by corp pushing them as mail contacts into our AD , deploy a 2003 box and start moving people/servers to 2003. The concern is that users have made contacts from the GAL corporation wide, which are tied back to other site 5.5 entries. And the assumpt...