Invalid page fault #4

When I start up Outlook a message displays this program
has performed an Illegal Operation.  Further explanation
describes " Outlook caused an invalid page fault in
clthood.dll @0197:61c05319".

Just started doing this. When I try to reinstall Outlook,
I get a message Unable to run setup.

Any suggestions?

0
anonymous (74722)

Hi,

Are you sure that the name of the file is correct ? Is it clthood.dll ???
Please verify ..

Hope this helps !!!

With Regards,

Sudharson.AN
"Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start up Outlook a message displays this program
> has performed an Illegal Operation.  Further explanation
> describes " Outlook caused an invalid page fault in
> clthood.dll @0197:61c05319".
>
> Just started doing this. When I try to reinstall Outlook,
> I get a message Unable to run setup.
>
> Any suggestions?

0
meetsudhar (181)

Invalid Procedure Call or Arguments
Hi, I got this error ("Invalid Procedure Call or Arguments") when run this code: 'Delete drawing files Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set fld = fs.GetFolder(pubWorkingDir & "Drawings\") Set rsc = dbs.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM tblDrawings WHERE ID=" & tempItemID, dbOpenDynaset) rsc.MoveFirst Do While Not rsc.EOF If Dir(pubWorkingDir & "Drawings\" & rsc!DrawingFile) <> "" Then fld.Files(pubWorkingDir & "Drawings\" & rsc! DrawingFile).Delete True ...

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

Pivot Table question #4
Hi I have spreadsheets that take data via a pivot table from an OLAP cube that is held on a terminal server. The spreadsheets hold figures entered by me and figures obtain from the pivot table. I want to enable the automatic update on the pivot table but the pivot table is sorted by a project number obtained from the OLAP cube. My problem is if a new project is added to the OLAP cube then it is automatically selected from the drop down list. I want to be able to turn this off so that it only selects the project I have previously chosed. For example if I have selected the filter nu...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

connecting to data access page with filter criteria
I have an access database that I connect to from a GIS application (ArcView) using VBscript. I need to port my GIS project to the free viewer (ArcReader) which does not support VBscript but does support hyperlinking to a URL based on a value supplied by an underlying record. In my current project I can send filter critera to open a particular database, form and record. Would it be possible to do the same using data access pages or would I need to create a separate page for each record I want linked? ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Excel page format changes

CRM 4 workflow picklists
We have been creating workflows in CRM 4 to create an opportunity when a field is changed on a lead. In general this has not been an issue (and much easier then in CRM 3!) expect I have an issue with custom picklists. I have a pick list on the lead, and a picklist on the opportunity with the same values. Using the create entity step in the workflow manager I can not set the picklist value on the opportunity to the value on the lead. When trying to set a picklist it only lets me use a dynamic value of an identical picklist. Is there anyway I can tell the system that the picklist on the L...

Cell identity when printing comments on separate page

ASP.Net 4 TreeView Collapses on Node Click
I have an ASP.Net 4 TreeView that's being populated by a SQLSiteMapProvider and sits on a MasterPage. When I click a node the tree collapses. EnableViewState is set to True ViewStateMode is set to Enabled Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I click a link? "Dave" <Dave.Burkett@Jacobs.com> wrote in message news:2038c0ba-5328-4138-b615-777e02975478@c7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com... > Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I > click a link? This "feature" has always been there and I...

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

Splitting multiple cell contents from 1st column into 4 columns
n my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for e...

MFC #4
How to work in MFC without using Wizard ...

dropdown filter on Data Access Page
Hi, I have a data access page that is based on a query in my database. Currently the page brings up all data for today, and the page is formated into teams So it looks like this Today's date Team #1 entry #1 entry #2 Team #2 entry #1 Since this page can get long sometimes, I would like to add a dropdown menu at the top of the page, that allows them to filter their results by team. So once they make a selection they would only see the team selected. Today's date Team (only 1 listed) Entry #1 Entry #2 I've been trying to search on this, but jus...

Invalid column name 'ASSN_ENTSUMPROJID'
I have Project Server 2003 with SP3, SQL2005 database When i am saving a project to the Project Server, i am getting the following message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ASSN_ENTSUMPROJID' This is happning to just one project. Please help me understand the reason behind this and if you have a solution to fix this issue. Thanks VM Find the stored procedure executing that SQL command, name of the stored procedure is in the same line of the log (ULS). Go to the procedure and re-compile it, ensure there are no red-underlined lines. ...

Error 5 Invalid proceedyre call or arguement
Why am I getting this error for Me.ActiveControl.SelStart = InStr(Me.ActiveControl.SelStart, Me.ActiveControl.text, m_FR.FindWhat) - 1? If I replace Me.ActiveControl with the name of a textbox, it works but I am using two textboxes that I switch between depending on weather WordWrap is on or not. -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org "Leo" <ttdhead@gmail.com> wrote > Why am I getting this error for Me.ActiveControl.SelStart = > InStr(Me.ActiveControl.SelStart, Me.ActiveControl...

Strnage Publisher 2003 fault
Hi, Here is a description of a fault I am experiencing with Publisher 2003 - clean install and fully patched on Windows XP Pro. You select a block of text and increase the text size ( ctrl + } ) as a word reaches the end of the text box rather than auto-hyphenate or go to the next line it 'wraps' letter by letter until the whole word is on the next line. Any suggestions? TIA, Bart. ...

I do not want quarter fold invitation but rather 1/2 page folded .
HELP... I have search KB and cant get this right...I use Publisher 2003 and I want to do the following: use 81/2 X 11 cardstock to produce TWO folded note cards If I use the template in publisher for invitations my only options are to have it ended up at a quarter fold I tried pasting the avery template in publisher cant get it to work... I want these notecards with the fold at the top..please help aprylb@earthlink.net Use the custom setup. landscape, input 5.5 in the width box. This will give you two per page. In the arrange menu, set the margins for the largest margin of your printer&#...

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

Release Date of V 4.0
Hi Does any one know the official release date for CRM V 4.0? Will CRM V 4.0 be available for partners before it is available for the general public? Thanks alot ...

Vertical page numbers in a graph
I need to add vertical page numbers under page setup when printing a graph. Has anyone done this before? I definitely want it out of the graph area. Thanks - I don't understand the problem -- and I suspect a similar reason has stopped others from responding. If you set up a page number in the page header, it is not part of the chart area. In addition, after setting up the page information in the header, switch to Print Preview mode and click the margins... button. XL has a neat graphical way of adjusting various page borders/margins. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- E...

Outlook Web Access problem #4
When checking e-mail through Outlook Web Access (Exchange 2003) in Internet Explorer 6.0, the messages show up fine, but folder icons appear with no text beside them and none of the menus (new, reply, send, etc) show up - in main window or when opening an e-mail message. What can be done to fix this? Does this happen for ALL users, or a specific few? Kris >-----Original Message----- >When checking e-mail through Outlook Web Access (Exchange >2003) in Internet Explorer 6.0, the messages show up >fine, but folder icons appear with no text beside them >and none of the...

Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226 11-25-09
Note: This question was posed to the vista.general group with no responses offered. My Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium has failed to load the subject update on 20 different occasions since 13Nov09. The "Error Details" is Code 80073712, which is nothing more than a general error code with no specific fixes recommended. I have also tried the manual workaround from the Window Help site as well as the Window Update Fix-It application to no avail. Anybody have an idea as to how to resolve this issue? I have found the following tool to be he...