internal support function returned an error

Hello,

For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An
internal support function returned an error" warning.  Any idea what I can
do to fix this problem?
--
Thanks,
Bob

0
bbran1 (84)

Sorry, I forgot to indicate I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2.

"BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> For some reason, every time I try to send a particular message I get "An
> internal support function returned an error" warning.  Any idea what I can
> do to fix this problem?
> --
> Thanks,
> Bob

0
bbran1 (84)

money 2004 import error
after upgrading to 2004 premium, when i import by lastest chacking account statement via actice or .qif off bank of america, the money program crashes... also, the checking account shows that there are new transactions in the count but they don't show up in the account itself... this is MAJOR hassle - reconciling the bank of america checking transactions to MONEY is a MUST... how to fix ...

Using Switch function in a formula against a multi-entry text fiel
We have a text field that is populated by our users via table lookup. The user selects a site code number that is applied against the given task. I should mention that a given task can be set against multiple sites. We would like to map the site codes against the definition of the site codes. My initial reaction is to the mapping in another text field using the Switch function. The problem though is the fact that there may be multiple answers in the site field. Is there a way to do something like "contains" like you would do in EXCEL, instead of "=" when...

Error States Codes Description
Does anyone know where can I find a Error State Catalog or Error States Description Messages for the values stored in the ERRSTATE column in the GL10100 and SY00500 tables? ...

Address Book Error
I am running windows ME and office 2000 When I try to open Outlook 2000 I get an "OLE registration Error occurred. Run setup again" I have re-installed and continue to get the sam error message. I think my "Windows Address Book" was deleted and cannot figure out where this and the .wab file should be located. Any help is greatly appreciated JW Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Archive skips store due to error
Hi all, I got a problem with Outlook 2000 SP3. When auto archiving, after a while, Outlook tells me: "Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store. The information store could not be opened." Maybe somebody can help me cause I don't have any idea of how to solve that issue. I changed the pst file name for autoarchiving, I made a "Detect and Repair", I opened each mail to see whether one of them was corrupted... But nothing helped... Maybe somebody has a solution...? Thanks in advance, Jeremie. ...

Runtime Error #23
Runtime error message when opening Outlook 2003, what does it mean?? Here's the message: Microsoft Visual C++ Library. Runtime error! Program:C:\progra~\micros~\office11\outlook.exe Requested runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Contact an application support team. This message occurs every time I open Outlook 2003. ...

Redeployment Tool
We are building a test enviroment to reload our current 1.2 databases before upgrading to 3.0. The test enviroment is completly separated from production (New domain, servers etc) The test lab replicates our prod with a server for AD 2003, Exchange 2003 and two CRM boxes, one for the DB and one for the actual application. The redeployment tool exports and DB backups from from prod all are done and the DB restored to the test lab. The redeploy tool fails with the following error: 01/20/2006 14:54:59 Database updated succesfully, row count is 329 01/20/2006 14:55:00 Backup BusinessUnitBas...

Reporting Error #2
I need help I kept receiving "the report can not be displayed Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft CRM Community for solutions or contact your microsoft CRM administrator. Finally you can contact Microsoft Support." Report server is running and NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE has publishing right. ...

550 Error: invalid Message-ID header
Hi, I've had some mail delivery failures using Outlook (2002) lately in which the message reads: 550 Error: invalid Message-ID header Message-id: !~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAtoq+3x8xNUO1MiZ1OYDvBMKAAAAQAAA AEWj42B48R0eHwslYhvJOyQEAAAAA@myproviders.com Admittedly, it appears to be long but it has never given anyone a problem before. I tried both of my ISP's and the result is the same. The only difference I see in the headers is that these folks are now using "MailEnable Postoffice Connector" Is there anything I can do at my end before I start botheri...

Access 97
I've been using Access 97 for database management in a medical office for several years now and the company that supports the database has not been able to correct errors that occur during a conversion to updated Access versions. They work solely in Access 97 and I therefore must keep this version. So, I use a split on the cpu... running Access 97 and xp... it's been working fine. However, just recently, every time I open Access 97, I get an 'out of memory' error. There os definately a lot of memory and I've shut down almost everything and then tried opening i...

If function #7
Hello all, I have a couple of problems putting together an accounts spread sheet. The first is how do I insert a mask into a cell that will allow me to enter four digits an automatic forward slash and four more digits and not allow any variation on the total of eight digits, for example 2359/1589 or 0236/0480. The second problem is creating a formula to go in the '14 Day action' column that will enter 'Letter' when the entry in the '14 Day date' column is greater than todays date, but will be over ridden by 'paid' if there is an entry in the 'Paid Da...

Common Controls and UNICODE support problem
Hello, Our product is compiled in UNICODE (using VS C++ 6.0 + PSDK Feb.2003, Windows XP US + french MUI) For some languages (like Polish) we have a very strange problem: Text: Pamiec podreczna na czesci Or, as byte sequence: _T( "\x0050\x0061\x006D\x0069\x0119\x0107\x0020\x0070\x006F\x0064\x0072\x0119\x0063\x007A\x006E\x0061" ) In the UI (for instance in a dialog box), the same Polish texte appears to be displayed correctly and incorrectly, i.e. some characters (like e) are replaced by a vertical bar | We found that the problem seems to appear only inside some controls ...

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

MS CRM Email Error
Has anyone experienced the following error when attempting to send email from CRM? I copied the message from the Event Log on the CRM server. -Troy ----------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/18/2004 Time: 7:16:12 PM User: N/A Computer: ESS_CRM Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch...

ERROR AFTER CUSTOMIZATION IN MSCRM 1.2
Hi! I have installed MsCRM 1.2, nad the installation was succesfully. But, when i try to customization one or more fields this is the result: i create in Deployment Manager new attribute (for example lead's attribute). Creation was succesfully without error. In the CRM i add the new field into lead's form. Save this configuration. In Deployment Manager i pubblish this customization: the pubblishing was successfully.I Restart IIS. After this default operation about fields customization, i try to open the new form for see the new field into CRM's object (in my test lead) but when...

RMS SO: recalling a trans to return can't get original tax info
After the federal tax GST deducts in Canada on Jan 1, 2008, some customers may come to return merchandises which they purchased before the new year. Since RMS SO recalls a transaction only with current system taxes' info, instead of the transaction original taxes' info, a return operation will be hard for store staff. We have to create some taxes definitions to keep the old taxes info, like "GST6%", "BC PST/GST6%", "ON PST/GST6%", etc. in system, to let stores change tax settings for those recalled transactions. Besides, if a customer asking the ret...

Error: The item could not be found
After upgrading from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and installing SP1, I'm having a problem with Outlook distribution lists. When I manually type the name of a distribution list in TO:, then right-click on it, then select Properties, I get "The name or distribution list has been deleted and is no longer a valid Address Book entry. The item could not be found." If I try to send the message, I get "The item could not be found." But when I click the TO button and select the same distribution list from the resulting dialog box, everything works okay. Any suggestions? Ken ...

Unexpected Token error while using XmlParserContext

end of file error
Friend is using Outlook Express 5.2 for mac under Classic OS 9 with OS 10.2, Jaguar. He is getting an "end of file error" every time he tries to start Express. This started after a recent freeze and reboot. He has reinstalled OSX with no improvement. He can get Express to run if he boots into Classic, but the emails go up to 2002 only. Any idea where the email folder is kept? Why he doesn't see all his mail? He has just 384k memory but he is planning to add memory and upgrade to Tiger and it would be good if he were able to access his old mail folders when he gets n...

Using Xpath functions?
Hi, im trying to use the Xpath function "reverse" with an XmlTextReader. Im not sure if i need to add a namespace to reference this function or what, if so whats the address of the namespace. Can anyone give me an idea where i am going wrong here? So far.... Dim strXmlFeedUrl As String = server.mappath("test.xml") Dim reader As XmlTextReader = New XmlTextReader(strXmlFeedUrl) Dim xmlDoc = New XmlDocument xmlDoc.Load(reader) Dim urlArticleNodes As XmlNodeList = xmlDoc.SelectNodes("reverse(/Articles/Article)") Im getting the error... "Namespace Manager ...

WEEKNUM FUNCTION
I have a column of dates in a table which is manually entered. I am trying to set up another column which then works out the Week Number for the entered date automatically. My problem is that I cannot get the weeknum function to work when I refenence the cell in the other column. All that happens is that I get a #value! error. If the cell I want to reference is E2 I am entering =weeknum("(e2)",2) Can anyone help? Cheers Peter Just a tip, I use the Insert Function dialog box as much as possible. Saves me a lot of typing and syntax errors. Regards, Anders "Ken Wright...

Can a cell be ignored by both a chart and a function?
In order for a chart to ignore a cell (i.e., not treat it as zero), I enter the #N/A error (by typing or returning the function =NA()) in the cell. But this will not work if I want functions such as STDEV(), MAX(), etc., to ignore the cells; they will return an error if any cell in the argument range is an error. For functions to ignore a cell, I must enter (or my formula must return) a null string (="") in the cell. Is there a way I can I satisfy the requirements of both charts and functions to ignore a cell (without needing to maintain two separate columns, and with as le...

sql 2000 error handling
hi, I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the error message. Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? SQL2000 sp4a thanks, Mecn (mecn@yahoo.com) writes: > I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. > > I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the > error message. > Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? Where do you want to retrieve the error message? Your question is somewhat terse. Maybe you could elaborate a bit? ...

VLOOKUP error #NAME
I am trying to VLOOKUP text from a column in a different tab in a workbook but the command continues to return #NAME?. The cells are formated to "GENERAL", not text. The command is below. Does anyone have advice? =VLOOKUP('VAMC Restrooms'!Leebcor Services,'VAMC Restrooms'!A:D,2,FALSE) >Leebcor Services Defined names can't contain space characters. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "bderek95" <bderek95@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAD181E4-C02F-40D0-8370-57B135C6BD81@microsoft.com... >I am trying to VLO...

Error message when closing Money 2005
Hi all, When I try to close Money 2005, I get a pop-up window that says, "This operation cannot be performed." When I hit "More Info" on the pop-up, I get the following: --------------------------- Product: Money Event ID: 34 Source: obres Version: 14.0 Symbolic Name: errUnknown Message: This operation cannot be performed. Explanation: Usually caused by a corrupt file. User Action: Run the Money Repair tool to fix the problem. --------------------------- I ran the Money Repair tool, but it didn't work. Also, when I get this message, Money never really closes--i...