internal support function has returned an error

I have a user that has a subfolder to her contacts
folder.  When she goes to create a new email, chooses the
To... button, and clicks the drop down box for address
lists, it shows 2 instances of the subfolder.  One works
and the other returns an error. "An internal support
function has returned an error".  That is the only place
in Outlook where the subfolder appears twice (shows
normally in the services and folder list)

Anyone have an idea of how to delete the non-working
folder in a non-drastic way.. ie... re-installing.  This
is Win2k / OL 2k.

thx

0
anonymous (74722)

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Error in Outlook Today

Qrp Date functions

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

80070005 error #2

Using INDIRECT within functions

Date function quit working

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

Weekday function
Does VBA have a function which accepts an integer input between 1 and 7, which returns a string value to represent the corresponding day of the week?? For example, if you give the function an integer value of 1, then it should give back a string of "Sunday"... and the number 7 should return "Saturday". I know I can easily write my own function, but I'm curious if VBA provides a function already. No need for me to reinvent the wheel. thank you Don't think so, you would need to write one Function MyWeekDay(DayNum As Long) As String Dim Days A...

CRM Error