internal support function error

I am trying to send an email to a group.  I switched from
outlook express to microsoft outlook.  It worked fine in
outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook.
Below is the error I am getting.

"an internal support function returned an error"

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
0
suzannep (1)

I am having the same error.  What did you come up with?

0
tmm101066 (2)

error message in Adv. Fin. Reports security
Hi, i'm using GP 8.0 and normal security not the advanced security. when trying to give permissions on advanced financial reports, it gives me a message "Another user has changed an item in the access list" please any help here, thanks Reconcile Uwser-Company Access, Financials Security Master, and Security Restrictions in System Reconcile (Tools->Utilities->System->Reconcile). Make sure you run this from a workstation where ALL the components used at your company are installed. If that does not clear the problem, perform Advanced Security File Maintenance (The ...

getting the error when updating file xls file.
Hi. We are using exchange 2003 server and office XP but know we start to Upgrade our office to office 2003 Know we are face problem. When our user try to make changes to file in public folder there can not make the changes it say “file is read only” but that user can make the changes or edit that same file from the P.C were office XP is installed. Do I have to install some patch if yes can you please send that patch because in trying from last two day and I can not find it. Note: If possible can you reply on parag.lopes@madinatjumeirah.com Just a guess... Are you s...

Publisher error #3
I was working on a 36 page publication in publisher. I went to print the document and the printer progress showed 103% done, and while looking at the print out there were 3 pages that publisher didn't print out. After that, I attempted to open the file again to see what happened becuase it froze after saying 103% printed as well. I wasn't able to open the file at all. I forget the error that it gave me, but I lost the entire document. My saves periodically so we had a back up but when i was working with the back up, the same problem happened to me again and I wasn't ...

Error Message #10
Under Active Directory Users and Computers on our Exchange 2003 Server on WIndows 2003 we attempt to add a Gloabal group. We 've done it both with a mailbox created and wihout. When we go to add a user we get the folowing error: Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension There is no such object on the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072030 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension Google: 80072030 exchange extension -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@new...

2061 ExchangeDSAccess errors
I have a Windows 2000 server with Exchange 2003 Standard w/ SP2 installed. When I look at the properties for this server in ESM, I see in the log file directory line the following: An error occurred during a call to Windows Management Instrumentation ID no: 80041013 Exchange System Manager Also, if I click on the Directory Access tab, I get the following: Process MAD.EXE (PID=2976). An LDAP search call failed - Server=myserver.mydomain.org Error code=80040957. Base DN=, Filter=(legacyExchangeDN=), Scope=2. And when I click on OK, I see just one server listed, and it's the same server, ...

outlook 2007 error 4104
I am not receiving emails. Error message 4104 says there is a problem synchronizing my mail account. Hotmail account works fine. Please post the entire error message, thanks. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Outlook 2007" <Outlook2007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A940B85D-5B0C-4F81-B1FB-D4DFA64B0A3D@microsoft.com... > I am not recei...

Provide a message error
I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5. I have created a new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file. I have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the destination fields that I need. I saved it and ran it and keep coming up with this error: Message DOC 1 ERROR: You must provide a message. Source Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last window field visited was 'OK Button' of window Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this. Your help is greatly app...

error message after customization
We get this more detailed error after having set Developer errors to 'On' _______________________________________________________________________________ Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Invalid object name 'Lead'. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80040E37 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 12-15-2004 Time: 10:01:43 AM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: localhost Query String: /_grid/grid_data.aspxsortCol=createdon&sortDir=descend&viewId={00000000-0...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Errors
We have recently upgraded to CRM4.0 from 3. The client workstation is running Windows Vista Business with Outlook 2007 and CRM4.0 Client for outlook. My event log on the workstation is getting a ton of these errors. An error occured retrieving data from Microsoft CRM server for processing Microsoft CRM related e-mail messages. Not all CRM-related e-mail messages may have been marked appropriately. Verify that the current user has appropriate permissions and server connectivity and try the action again. HR=0x80131509. Context=. Function=CEmailTagger::Run. Line=343 Some features that are...

Re: exmerge error

Re: Is there a NEXT function
Let me try to explain this one. For example, I have a workbook with 4 worksheets. The first three collect data and totals and entries made on them flow onto the 4th worksheet. The 4th worksheet represents a final result and is to meant be saved. At another time, entries on the first three worksheets will either be erased or changed and new data will be input and results collated to the 4th worksheet. The 4th worksheet may be made up of rows, each row signifying the results of the unique event compiled from the first three worksheets. I would like to save each row on the fourth sheet, wit...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range?
I have a sheet with about 20,000 lines of data. From that sheet I am looking to group the data based on a parameter, into multiple different sheets. ie: If the category is "1" copy all that lines data into sheet A, If the category is "2", copy all the lines into sheet B. The problem is, the number of lines for each acatgeory type is not always the same. Some categories may only have 1 or two lines, other may have 200-300. Is there any type of function for this? Thanks! Doable but why not just use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesA...

Web Services install error on AD LDS
I am trying to install GP 10 Web Services (with the SP3 installer) on a Windows 2008 SP2 x64 server. Every time I try the install I receive the error: The Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services role must be installed on the computer before installing the Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Service. I have installed AD LDS, and didn't receive any errors on install. I have rebooted a couple of times, still the same error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled AD LDS and still have the problem. Shawn, You may want to check the following KB articles for resolution to your problem: System...

Finding thing errors quickly in a huge column
OK guys. I have a column with 20,000 dates in. They should all be in the format that is DD/MM/YYYY, but some times people have only put days and months and occasionally random characters are in there too. Is there a formula to search for cells in column A that are not DD/MM/YYYY? I have tried using autofilter and stuff but that is not very quick. Many thanks gang! ...

MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views with user-defined functions?!
MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views (queries) containing user-defined functions?! What's wrong? And how to work around this? Using the latest version of Microsoft Publisher and MS Access (2003 sp2 with all latest updates), I am trying to create physical asset labels, with a unique serial number on each label. And in Microsoft Publisher, when I go to "select data source" and select my MS Access database "20060117pst2301pmb primary.mdb" (which generates such serial numbers), I get a popup entitled "Select Table" which lists all its tab...

Resolving External IP address Internally
When I access my server from outside my LAN I use something like http://173.191.14.188/page.html When I access my serer from inside my LAN I use something like http://servername/page.html I want to be able to access http://173.191.14.188/page.html from INSIDE my LAN but I can't. I have added a forward lookup A record in DNS but it still doesn't work. What do I need to do? Why? - Larry Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit - Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > When I access my server from outside my LAN I use something l...

OE error 0x80004005?
Anyone help with this problem : OE v6, won't send or receive messages: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Payment Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 The server response of "Payment Required" sounds like you need to contact msn and see if the account is in good standing. "Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31d701c4ade2$7c58b920$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone help with this problem :...

Changing Roles causes Insufficient Permission errors
I have a user that originally had VP Sales and Salesperson role and everything was working well. I removed VP Sales role and kept Salesperson role. Now, they are unable to perform "normal" salesperson tasks like create leads, contacts or most anything else. They get a generic "insufficient permission" message. We haven't changed any role permissions with exception of disallowing export to Excel. I also have another user that had System Administrator and Salesperson role. I removed System Administrator role and he too is having the same problems. I've tried r...

SBS 2008 RWW Internal web site access
I have a strange issue. I have a client who has four laptops on an SBS 2008 domain. Three are windows 7 one is XP. All work great inside the office. However, when any of the users attempt to connect to the internal website through RWW on the outside they get a page cannot be displayed message. I verified that port 987 is open on the firewall. Using computers at our location or any other computer, from any other site not associated with their domain, can connect successfully to RWW and the internal web site. I’ve verified that the certificate is installed on their computers. I ver...

Limiting a user to internal email and other Exchange 2003 resource
Is there a way I can limit a user to internal email only? I need this user to email internal users and have access to calendars, contact, etc internally. In other words I need to restrict this user from having internet email capability. I tried to delete their SMTP email address, but Exchange wouldn't let me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. see this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html "Cap" <Cap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16F25D45-43D5-445E-8B72-32FB09A5D10E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can limit a user to...

Outlook 2003 Printing Error
I've got a weird issue. When a user tries to print Outlook loses connection to the Exchange server and the print job fails. Here's the error "Connection to Exchange is unavailable Outlook must be online to complete this action". Has anyone seen this? Thanks, Jobe ...

DLL Linker error LNK2001 (Visual C++) #4
DLL Linker error LNK2001 (Visual C++) Ich habe ein Microsoft Visual C++ Dialog Projekt. Diese funkioniert. Jatzt habe ich das gleiche Projekt in der DLL. Mit einen Testprogramm rufe ich den Dialog in der DLL auf . Das Funktioniert auch. Aber wenn ich in der DLL Klasse eine Membervariabel habe wie: COptionen m_dOptionen; Dann bekomme ich, wenn ich das Testprogramm Links den Fehler : Linker error: LNK2001: unresolved external symbol public: __thiscall COptionen::COptionen(class CWnd *)" (??0COptionen@@QAE@PAVCWnd@@@Z) Was ist da falsch? Many thank's Ma...

Request for GAL functionality in OWA
So, for any Microsoft developers reading this newsgroup. Can you arrange in the next Exchange version or in the next Exchange Service Pack the possibility to view the Global Address List in OWA completely or in parts (let's say 50 adresses per page in several pages...)? -- Regards, Menko den Ouden MCP 2003,MCSE 2000, MCSE NT4+I Netherlands When you go to the GAL in OWA, enter a space in the "Display Name" field and click "Find". When I do that, I get the whole list. Bob -- BS "Menko den Ouden" <menko@exor-it.nl.NO_SPAM> wrote in message n...

How to support clickable URL in the balloon popup from systray icon
Hi, I am working on a project which creates a sys tray icon and occasioanlly pop up ballooon message. The project is in VC++. As per our product requirement, this pop up should support clickable URLs as well, to which I am facing difficulty. I tried adding href tags to the URL, but it is showing up as plain text. Is there any way by which I can support this feature. It would be of great help, if anyone can suggest me a solution to this. Thanks in advance, Anu You will have to display the balloon yourself. Here is a an example that does have link capabilities built-in http://www.codeprojec...

disk full error
ok, so for some odd reason, when I tell publisher (2003) to save my publication, it gives me the following error: "The disk is full trying to write (filename). Save this file on a different disk and/or drive." it has never done this before and I've created similar (much larger) documents for three years in a row. currently, my file is only 374 MB, and I'm saving to an external hard drive with 125 GB free. it saves just fine if I save it to my PC's hard drive, then copy it over, but that's getting really annoying! I would prefer to save it directly to my ex...