Internal Support Function Error #2

When I try and send an email I get a message that
says "an internal support function returnded and error".
Has anyone experinced this before?
0
tmm101066 (2)

*major* functional issue with MOSS/WSS?
We are looking to move a big site over to using MOSS in a big as an alternative to shared network drives (ugh). One of the biggest issues is sending docs as attachments via email for others to edit. We'd like to get everyone to use the 'send a link' functionality from thew Sharepoint DL BUT when the user receives the email and clinks on the embedded link the doc opens read only. They then cant edit and save their changes. Seems a big an counter intuitive functional flaw. Are we missing something here? Is there any easy (for the end user) way to send those links to a doc ...

Errors saving to network drive

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

set print area #2

Error loading XML into DataSet

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

date function #3

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...