integration with windows sharepoint services

Hi there

When I open the Tasks and Contacts folders in Outlook, I am directed to the
respective pages on my Sharepoint Services site. However, when I'm out of
the office, I can only view these pages (a) when I have a VPN connection or
(b) when I am offline.

Is there a solution that will allow me to view these folders (offline) while
I'm connected to the Internet?

Best regards
Loane

windows mp 11 for xp
I have downloaded wmp 11 to my Xp but it deos not play my music files while real player plays all those mp3 files. -- sat On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:45:01 -0800, satish <satish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have downloaded wmp 11 to my Xp but it deos not play my music files while >real player plays all those mp3 files. What steps are you taking to play them ? If real player is set as the default player for MP3 files, then WMP will never open to play them. You can try adding those filers to the media library in WMP : Press F3 key in WMp to show 'Monitor F...

Outlook with Windows XP Pro
I have started rolling out users with Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2002 (We were using Windows 2000). Our e-mail server is running Exchange 2000. Everyone of the new rollouts has reported that they are not receiving e-mails (even internal mail)in a timely fashion. I have found that when I click on another e-mail this triggers something and the queued up e-mails pour into the user's mailbox. I have checked all of the send/receive settings and connection states and everything seems in order. I am stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Dave Compton MIS Support Jaeckle Fleischm...

Integration Manager 9 error window when starting up
I just completed installing IM 9 with no errors. When I start IM an error window with "Internal Error in TTGCBMap.Reocrd" window heading and "Item'-8' Not in Collection" in the window. I am not able to create a new integration form. Any help will be greatly appretiated. You stated you installed IM9....I assume you are on GP V9 as well. Have you installed the service packs for IM? That would be step 1. Is the ODBC you are using to connect with the data built correctly? If you are on SQL2000 you should be using the SQL Client. If you are on SQL2005 you s...

Preview Excel 2007 files in Outlook from SharePoint
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but it's a start. I have a SharePoint document library interfaced to Outlook and I've been able to preview Excel 2003 workbooks within outlook. We've converted the files that are saved in the library to .xlsm files and they can't currently be previewed. Is there some way to remedy this or am I out of luck? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt ...

Service billing 10-26-07
I know this is a thorn in some people's sides, but I need some help. I created 4 attributes under the Case entity as follows: new_hourlyrate - picklist (95.00 and 125.00 for values) new_taxrate - picklist (.06 and .07 for values) new_tripcharge - picklist (0.00, 15.00, 30.00, 60.00 for values) new_totalcharge - money I need to populate the totalcharge field based on the actualdurationminutes attribute with the following math equation: totalcharge = actualdurationminutes/60 (to get hours) multiplied by the hourly rate, add the tripcharge, multiplied by the tax rate. Take that value a...

2006 pull-down windows hangs
I recently installed Money 2006 on an IBM Aptiva 2163 running Windows 98 SE. I have had problems with pull-down windows from day 1. Not all - for example, within an account register I can pull down the window for "debit" and "next check number", but many other windows will not open to allow me to select an option for 20 minutes or more. I see the "not responding" when I open the Task Manager, but eventually, 20 minutes or so, the pull-down window will open. Each additional click on a pull-down menu, except for those which are not a problem, results again in a ...

Where is Windows Explorer in Windows-7 ? I'm getting desperate!!!!!!!
Can someone please tell me how to find WindowsExplorer in Windows-7 so I can start transferring my files? I cannot find anywhere other than the desktop to move my 6 Gigs of files. That will not work. I need to move these files as soon as possible. Thanks. Hi, Valorie. Just click "Computer" in the Start menu, right-hand column. RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3002.0810)) in Win7 Ultimate x64 "Valorie McLaughlin" wrote in message news:e2stQhWULHA.2104@TK...

Windows File Share
Hi, In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide me a small tool to share the files/folders between the machines in the LAN. OS : Windows XP Thanks in Advance. Regards, Maghesh If your network administrator can't help you, there is nothing we can do. MS Office Outlook Error wrote: > Hi, > > In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide > me a small tool to share the files/folders between the machines in the LAN. > > OS : Windows XP > > Thanks in Advance. > > Regards, &...

Add Windows 7 drivers to the existing printer
Hi, I have SBS 2003 with 2 installed network printers. One of them is most common used and first Windows 7 client on the network cannot install that printer localy (error 0x00000709). How can I add windows 7 drivers to existing printer, without removing it from the server? Thanks "Marcus" <marcus@there-is-no.mail> wrote in message news:exP0610yKHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I have SBS 2003 with 2 installed network printers. One of them is most > common used and first Windows 7 client on the network cannot install that > printer localy (...

files required to use windows update are no longer registered or i
Here is some history.... For some reason, the SP3 update would never finish installing on my system. After may hours of investigation and trial/error, I ran across a posting the suggested the following 1. Download and install subinact.exe. 2. Open Notepad (Start Menu-All Programs-Accessories-Notepad) and copy and paste the text below into the new Notepad document: subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT /grant=administrat...

The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Where do I locate on my computer the "The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool "? Sol Do a search for MRT.exe . It should be in your System32 folder -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "S1L1Y1" <s1l1y1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23cI5JAbeKHA.6000@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Where do I locate on my computer the "The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software > Removal Tool "? > Sol > Thank You. Now how ...

I-Pod will not sync to Windows Media Player
I added I-Tunes to my computer and now my I-Pod will only sync to I-Tunes. How do I get my I-Pod to sync to Windows Media Player and not automatically go to I-Tunes? WMP doesn't have built-in support for syncing an iPod, but you could purchase one of the two available plug-ins for that, see http://thewelltemperedcomputer.com/SW/WMP/Sync.htm Alternatively, you could also use Winamp, which does include iPod support by default. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk On 27/05/2010 22:35, Walt-T wrote: > I added I-Tunes to my computer and n...

MFC Application
Hi, We have a problem with an MFC application under Windows XP. The application is supposed to regularly refresh its button on the taskbar when it is minimized, but this does not work under Windows XP. It only works under Windows 2000. We use this to show a progress percentage that goes from 0% to 100%. On Windows XP the refreshing starts apparently after a minute or so. On windows 2000, it starts immediately when it's expected. I'm using AfxGetMainWnd()->SetWindowText(..) The application was originally written for windows 2000, but I can't see why this should make a d...

Integration Manager Data Source
I am trying to find out the best practice for bringing data from SQL tables (other than Great Plains Tables) as the data source for an integration using Integration Manager. As I mentioned, the data resides in SQL tables from an operational database and I will be creating Accounts Payable Transactions. The data is in different tables and it will be necessary to query those tables and set some date range (parameters) to get the data set that will be imported in Great Plains. It will be ideal if the user can enter the beginning and ending date upon starting the integration in IM. If t...

Limiting what is sent to Debug Output window
When running a VC6 app in the debugger and in debug mode, is there any way to define setting for what is and is not printed to the Output tab? There is a bunch of stuff like all of the First chance exceptions that I would rather not see in there. Thanks, -Mark ...

How to Call Web browser from a service in MFC?
Hi folks, A very Happy new year to all. This is the first of the ever encountered problems this year. I hope to find somegreat programmers to solve my prob: Here is the problem: I have made a small problem in VC++ 6.0. Used MFC. I am working to create a service for my application and also wish to have my app visible in the tool tray always. I have sucessfully encorporated the later my app is visible in tool tray and the app is working fine. The problem comes when I encorporate a Web browser activex control in my app main dialog. The problem is that the service does not start at all i...

Short Messaging Service
Hi there What method do you use to integrate Exchange 2003 and short messaging service paging? Thanks Adam White @ hotmail.com ...

Programmatically find out configuration of Windows 2008 granular audit settings
I'm trying to determine how the granular audit sub-category settings in Windows 2008 are configured like : Logon/Logoff=96Special Logon, Policy Change=96Audit Policy Change etc. Is there a way to do this other than using auditpol.exe & wEvtUtil.exe? For instance, read a certain file or registry values for each sub-category setting? You might get a better response to this if you ask in a more general Windows Server 2008 newsgroup instead of this specific SBS newsgroup. "trey" <trey.jonn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:02e814ee-be57-4fc7-a189-cce9b3fb75...

How to determine when a window is indirectly hidden/shown?
I have a custom control that does some timer operations. I'd like for it to kill the timer while it's not visible. How can I detect when it is hidden or shown? I had hoped that WM_SHOWWINDOW would be all I needed, but that is only sent if the control is *directly* hidden/shown... yet if the parent window (eg. a frame window) is hidden/shown, no message is sent. I tried WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED as well, with the same result. Are there any messages sent to child windows when a window is hidden/shown? Thanks. ...

Integration Manager #33
Der all, I am trying to upload sales returns using IM 10 for GP10. IM is giving me the error msg as 'Account is empty'. But I checked all accounts. Everytihgn is setup. I appreciate your immediate reply. Regards, Vijay I have a couple of things you could try. First you should be on the latest service pack of IM What you need to think about are some of your settings in GP. When you do a Return (Or an Order for that Matter), you have settings that either say Use Sales Accounts from Item or Customer. If it is pulling from the Customer, the Customer Card (Accounts Button) need...

Integration Manager 10.0 Demo Keys?
I have installed a demo version of Integration Manager 10.0, but I am unable to process integrations as it is not registered. I can't seem to locate any demo reg keys in the user guide. Could someone point me to the location of these keys or advise on how to proceed? Also, the Tools > Integrate > Integration Manager and Run Integration are greyed out in my GP installation. I am assuming this is because of non-registration. Thank you, Lisa Are you trying to use it with the sample company, Fabrikam? You can only use it with Fabrikam. -- Charles Allen, MVP "LisaB...

RMS 2.0 integrating with Office Accounting 2007 possible?
Hi All, Is it possible to integrate RMS 2.0 Office Accounting 2007? With POS2.0 its possible? and for RMS?? Dennis Do you have a reseller? They should be able to guide you on these questions. But the word around the water cooler is that RMS 2.0 will integrate with Office Accounting 2007. Gearing everything for v3.0's roadmap to the .net environment. Dont quote me on this, though I am pretty certain that this info is correct. -- Jere Hurn zeroedin, inc "Dennis" wrote: > Hi All, > > Is it possible to integrate RMS 2.0 Office Accounting 2007? > > Wit...

service pack 4 for GP10.0
I've downloaded MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB977783-v10-ENU.msp and double clicked and installed, but when i click on gp i still have verion 10.00.1301. What am i doing wrong This doesn’t look like the article of SP4, it should be "MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB971808-v10-ENU". "Larry C" <LarryC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:454488CD-E6FB-4476-8940-F6E4D3F97F8C@microsoft.com... > I've downloaded MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB977783-v10-ENU.msp and double > clicked > and installed, but when i click on gp i still have verion 10.00.1301. ...

send page by email changed to windows live, cant change back to outlook
When I try to send page by email in outlook it defaults to windows live. (send link by email works fine) I have changed the email option (programs) in IE8 to send email to outlook but it does not work. Any suggestions. What version of Windows? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do yo...

Will Outlook 2007 work on my Windows 7 64 bit system?
Have just bought Office Outlook 2007 but haven't opened it yet. On the bottom of the box (in the 'continued' section of the System requirements) it says Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. I have Windows 7 64 bit as my operating system. Does this mean that Outlook will not work because my operating system is not 32 bit? Outlook 2007 will work just fine with Windows 7 and is fully supported by Microsoft as well. I believe the box refers to the use of several components that are being used within Office itself that depend on the 32-bit version of Intern...