Install add-in using OCT

Hi,
Is it possible to automatically install an add-in by using the OCT tool?
By that I mean, create an msp file with the tool and then run
the install from a command prompt.
Or put another way, I want to run automatically another msi file after
Outlook
is finished installing.

Dan

0
Dan

MP not installed properly
there is a msg popped up everytime I tried to play video "MP not installed properly". I am confused since I can play music but i have problem playing the video. What version of WMP and Windows? What's the file type of the video that you're trying to play (AVI, WMV...)? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Lyn wrote: > there is a msg popped up everytime I tried to play video "MP not installed > properly". I am confused since I can play music but i have problem playing > the video. ...

WPF using Usercontrol in Listbox
I sent a previous post about binding to a usercontrol in a listbox / listview. I had assumed that I could use a usercontrol in the itemtemplate of a listbox but NO No NO (apologies to Amy Winehouse). When I attempt to use the usercontrol I get a compile error: Error 10 The tag 'RFolder' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Media_Player;assembly=MediaPlayer'. Line '1' Position '143'. C:\Visual Studio Projects\Media Player\Media Player\Windows\ArtistBrowswer.xaml 42 17 Media Player Now intellisence guides to add the control and if I...

Using Arrays With IF functions
Hi all, I am running into a problem. I am trying to sum values in a table using arrays and I get the VALUE error. My formula is something like this. {=SUM((A1:A10=A15)*(B1:B10=B15)*(C1:C10))} The values in A1:A10 and B1:B10 are manually inputted. The C1:C10 are calculated using an IF functions and has some greater than, less than equations within. My goal is to get the A and B columns to equal TRUE and then multiply the C column and the Sum them all together. I think my problem is the C column but not sure. Can this error be cause by the IF function? I even tried making a new table, linki...

Exporting mailing list to MS Word using Mail Merge
I am having trouble using the Mail Merge fuction on MS Word 2003. I cannot import list from saved .xls file in Excell 2003. I have full customer information fileds including name, address, and city/state fields but cannot import these fields to Word to create mailing labels.Need help! Thank You Each entry in the excel file needs to be on one row. Example: A2 = lastname1, B2 = firstname1, C2 = Address1, D2 = state1 ... A3 = lastname 2, B3 = firstname2 etc etc Make sure there is no other information on that sheet (except possibly column headers) Then in Word, using the mail me...

Using Form to update table
Hi I am a little lost. I have a form which has a subform. In the header of the form there is a combo box to selete numbers and a text box to enter a date (not current date) On the subform I have 2 text boxes which onces the 2nd textbox is populated another set is to come underneath ready for completion (continues form). On the main forms footer I have an update button which is to perform a task. What I am lost with is how can I get the subform to work as a continues form so once the 2nd text box is completed another set is ready for entering. and How do I then click on the button to fi...

Define a specific Printer using VBA (Access 2000)
Hello, I am using Access 2000. (No way to change Access version for now) I know that In Access XP can be done this request. I Would like to print to a specific Printer when I open a report in NormalView without changing the default printer (I know how to reset default Printer using VBA. There is an option in PageSetup of every report "Print to a specific printer" but I would like this option to be set for every report by VBA. I thank you in Advance Kon. ...

Two Questions Regarding Bills
In Money 2006, if you have a recurring deposit every two weeks set in the "Bills Summary" it would show both occurrences for the month. I have currently have Bill Settings set to 45 days and I can still only displays one occurrence of the deposit at a time. How can I fix this to properly show both deposits? Secondly, is there any way to print the "View bills and deposits on the calendar" view? I would like a hard copy of each month's calendar of bills and deposits. Thanks for any help!! ...

CRM Exchange Router stop working if I install the auto accept agent for exchange????
Hi, I can't setup my server to run the auto accept agent and the CRM router on the same server!!! If I setup the CRM router, the auto acccept agent stop working, if I install the auto accept agent, the crm router stop working!!!! the CRM router service simply don't start. I'm using the auto accept agent to manage my meeting room usage. any idea??? there is some conflicts? if yes, there is a solution? thanks. Jerome. ...

Using Access 2003 Run-Time Version
I am trying to use the Access 2003 run-time and almost everything seems to be working just fine. I have noticed however that I seemed to have lost the ability to right click on a report and bring up the options of print/email.... When I right click using the run-time versionm nothing displays (as if the right button is disabled). When I right click using the regular mdb (full access 2003) all the options appear and I am able to print/email/etc at this time. My main question is is there any way to get the right click options back in a run-time version. Thanks That's correct: the run...

Investment Account will not Delete
Hello, I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears. I now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even close so it would not show up. Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007 Premium. My version is 16.0.125.1303. Thanks for any help in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote: > >I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to >c...

VBA using an array
I have an array Array(100) and I want to set Array() = 10 for 1-100 Is there another way to set = 10 rather then using For i = 1 to 100 Array(i) = 10 Next I Thanks for your help Not really. But why worry? Even if that loop went to 100000 it'd be a fraction of a second! "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:473989B9-140D-4E1C-B914-76FFA2B6BFC5@microsoft.com... > I have an array Array(100) > > and I want to set Array() = 10 for 1-100 > > Is there another way to set = 10 > > rather then using > > For i = 1 to 100 > A...

hp pavilion a1647c bsod after sp3 install
hi, system keeps rebooting after bsod just installed sp3 and renamed intelppm.sys. now i can't even get on safe mode or recovery console. tried booting up from xp disk and on repair i try going to the recovery console and it won't show the c partition. help tom tnttom25 wrote: > system keeps rebooting after bsod just installed sp3 and renamed > intelppm.sys. now i can't even get on safe mode or recovery > console. tried booting up from xp disk and on repair i try going to > the recovery console and it won't show the c partition. help I w...

using two different outgoing servers
is it posible to set up one idenity to send mail by two smtp servers I use diferent isp at work & at home & wish to be able to send mail from both sites currently I have to either switch identies or change to outgoing server details "test" <test@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:433b4f0f$0$22741$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > is it posible to set up one idenity to send mail by two smtp servers > > I use diferent isp at work & at home & wish to be able to send mail from > both sites currently I have to either switch identies or change to &...

You can use Google Maps with an Acess DB
How to open a Google Maps showing a location from your database. Not sure if anyone is interested but it was asked a couple of days ago and I didn’t know a good answer - just in case you have looked at my 1st attempt :-) so I looked into it and came up with this. There will be other methods – so this is just one. To open Google Maps with the pointer placed on any location in your database. Notes: I assume you have a field called PostCode – if not then change the OnClick. The field must contain a real postcode (the link will fail if the postcode does not exist) This will work for anywh...

payment by check
Hi! We take personal checks but I would like to add the drivers lincense number to the transaction as well. Anyway to add that just to Check tenders? Thx, Manny ...

Add vertical lines to a line chart (already has 2 Y axis)
Hi, I have a report I update each month. And while most of the information is based on numbers one of the series is a percentage, so has it own axis. I've set up the spreadsheet so that each week when data is added then another part of the spreadsheet shows it, this part of the spreadsheet only shows the last 28 weeks, so I have no need to change the cells the graph is looking at (since it always shows the last 28 weeks) The problem is that I need to have vertical lines to show different months. The closest i've managed is to put a seconardy X axis with gridlines for every mont...

Problem with Office installation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed the trial version of office and then upgraded to the full version, downloading it online. It installs fine, but when I try to run any of the office programs, I get a message that says: "A problem has been detected with the Microsoft Office installation. Try running the Office Installer again to resolve the problem." I've reinstalled it at least 5 times now, and I still get the same message. I've uninstalled office and then installed it. I've restarted my computer. Nothing will make that ...

how to use "Findresource"
hi, i am facing some problem ,while retriving the resource from dll. That dll is a "esource only dll". Here is the code,what i am using. HMODULE hmod; HRSRC hr; /*here testdll.dll is the dll created for testing purpose and it has bitmap1.bmp resource*/ hmod=::LoadLibrary("testdll.dll"); hr=::Findresource(hr,"bitmap1.bmp",RT_BITMAP); if(hr==NULL) MessageBox("This is not working"); else MessageBox("This is Working"); This is code i have written ,but when ever i run,i get only "This is not working" messagbox. This is means we un...

Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = ChrW(1506) & ChrW(1491) & ChrW(1499) & ChrW(1503) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1508) & ChrW(1512) & ChrW(1496) & ChrW(1497) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1502) & ChrW(1489) & ChrW(1504) & ChrW(1492) stLin...

Using DoCmd.FindRecord
Hi! My problem is basically in a search modal window, where the user is allowed to make a selection on which option to take. After selecting an option and then giving the data to search, the user clicks the "OK" button and the user gets taken back to the "Customer" form with the correct searched record. The function works fine except that every now and then it takes 3-5 seconds to close the search modal window and goes back to the "Customer" form after clicking the "OK" button Below is the actual code for the "OK" button: - - - - - - -...

send mail fail using cable modem
I cannot send mail using a cable modem. receive works fine. I installed outlook express and it can receive/send using same account as outlook, but outlook fails to send. do not get ans error message, email just disappears in a "black hole" -- outlook version 9.0.0.3821 -- using a linksys LNE100TX nic Surely it is because the email account (SMTP server) is incorrectly setup. Re-read your mail service provider's instructions. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms curtis wrote: > I cannot send mail using a cable modem. receive works > fine. I install...

email AWAYS from one account even I tell it to use another email
I'm using Outlook 2003 fully patched, ok I haven't patched the French grammer checker and the infopath (neither of which I use) on Win XP Home SP2 fully patched. Anyhow, all my emails going out are showing up in the sent box with an incorrect email address. When I Create a New Message, one of the first things I do is select which email account the email message is to go out from. I'm selecting my pop3 email account. (The check mark is beside the pop3 account!) I type in my message, press the send button, and the email shows up in my sent box with a hotmail account on ...

Error registering GetFavorateSummary trigger after installing Dynamics GP Service Pack
After installing the Service Pack for Dynamics GP the following Dexterity Runtime error is displayed when logging in to GP: "An unexpected error was encountered trying to register the trigger: GetFavoriteSummary. Error 2. This trigger will be disabled." You can click OK, login, and everything appers to be fine. This happens on all clients including the client installed on the SQL Server. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Well, one of the 3rd party products you have loaded is triggering on something and it's failing, likely because the parameters have changed in the ser...

Rename Add-Ins
I use J-Walk menu makr extensively (though not frequently) I now have two add-ins showing up under tools/add-ins selector box that have an "incorrect" name, although the add-in itself is exactly what I want. The file is named as I want The name of the .xla properties is as I want. Somehow, sometime, I must have entered something incorrectly and now the addin selection box names of these two files does not reflect what they are actually for. Now, after all that, is there a way to rename what shows up in the selector box? or do I have to create those two add-ins over from scratch? S...

How can I add up time, say 18:00 + 18:00 hrs in excel 2002
No probs subtracting times, but try to add them does not seem to work for me. Subtracting times: e.g. (cells are formatted in Time, i.e. 4:00:00 AM 4:00:00 AM 12:30:00 PM =TEXT(D5-C5,"h:mm") this formula works Adding times: can anyone help please Firstly, when subtracting, D5-C5 works fine, just format the cell as time, you don't need TEXT. When you add, if it goes above 24 hours it errors. Just change the format to [hh]:mm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Malcolm Judge" <Malcolm Judge@discussions.microsoft.com>...