Inserting system date stamp on html email signature

Front Page has a feature that will alow you to insert an
automatically update sytem date that displays as text:

January 9, 2004

<!--webbot bot="Timestamp" S-Type="REGENERATED" S-Format="%
B %d, %Y" -->

I cannot get this code to work in an Outlook HTML
signature, nor can I find a way to do it with the Outlook
editor.

Anybody got any ideas for a workaround?

Gary
I'm no OL code expert, but I recently purchase a nifty little tool from Sperry Software for $9.95 that will insert the date and time pretty much anywhere in Outlook.  You simply run the install, fill in the registration info and an icon is placed on the toolbar for you.  Just click on the icon and the date and time are inserted wherever you specify.  Go to www.sperrysoftware.com

Ken Kimbrough
0
anonymous (74722)

CRM 4.0: Deleting system views
In CRM 4.0 I cannot find a way to hide or delete system views (Accounts: No Orders in Last 6 Months). In CRM 3.0, you could work around this by sharing with a "dummy" user, which would hide it from the rest of the users. I cannot find such a work-around in 4.0; has anyone else? Hi Mike, You can read my blog on how to hide it using a Plugin. http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug= -in.html Hope this helps! Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 18, 1:38=A0pm, MikePSU <mike.szyme...@gmail.com> wrote: > I...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

Signature Removes after Office Updates
All clients have signatures setup with disclaimers. However, after applying Microsoft updates via WSUS, the settings for the signatures are removed and are not automatically showing on new mail and replies. Can anyone provide some direction on what to look into to get this corrected? This client must have the disclaimers show on every new mail and reply coming from within the network. Thanks !!! ...

Slowness in transfering EMAILs between Exchange and local PST files with Outlook 2007
I'm not sure if others are seeing a similiar issue, but it routinely takes 10-15 seconds to move EMAILs between the Exchange and local PST files. This issue is not dependent on the size of attachment. I do have a relatively large local PST file over 2GB, but the Exchange file is relatively small. I have turned off the McAfee EMAIL scanner and so no improvement. Does anybody have ideas? Regards, Scott ...

Hyper links in email
Why can I not open hyper links in email ? I have Outlook 2002 with SP3 installed . The message I get back is the action cannot be done due to restrictions on my computer. Please contact your admistrator. Thanks in advance Kodiak <kodiak62at@hotmail.com> wrote: > Why can I not open hyper links in email ? I have Outlook 2002 with SP3 > installed . The message I get back is the action cannot be done due to > restrictions on my computer. Please contact your admistrator. If your web browser is Internet Explorer, open IE and click Tools>Internet Optons>Programs>Rese...

Auto forwarding email
Is there a way I can have outlook automatically forward email that comes into my inbox and have it sent to a different email address. Any help would be great. Alan.... ...

email subject line
Is there a safe way to remove that ugly guid from the the subject line of direct mails? I'm using crm 1.2. I'm getting ~30% mail bouncing back. I'm sure it's because of the guid... Thanks, Mike Read the following article on turning off the guid. http://mbs.microsoft.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp?id=34747&target=PS Be aware of the ramifications of doing so; mainly you lose the functionality of the CRM to automtically process retrun e-mails in your thread. Yes they're ugly, but they are there for a reason. Dave "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@no...

email attatchment containing original message
please help every email i receive contains an attatchment which is a notepad page containing the email message too. Stuart, at least 3 of us today have had this problem. I solved this problem on my machine by the simple expedient of rebooting! Before rebooting, I had deleted all cookies, temporary internet files and files in windows/temp, as this was suggested in response to another posting (evidently this helped similar problems in Outlook Express). This latter did nothing, but the reboot did. You might have to do both. Deleting temporary internet files and cookies is done in I...

Insert rows and fill formulas
I have just added this on a work sheet. It works OK when sheet is unprotected but when I protect the sheet it comes up error 400. If I select Insert row on protection box it will insert row but not formulas while protected. How can I get it to work while sheet is protected. I have also setup a botton on the taskbar to do this for me but it will only do it for the day I set it up in. When I save as for the next day it wont work on the new sheet. Your help will be appreciated Regards Chris I'm not an expert but I thought the whole idea of protecting the worksheet is so p...

Forwading an attached email
I have an issue where an admin assistant is drafting an email memo then sending it to her boss as an attachment in another email. What the boss wants to do is just open up the attached email, proof read it, then forward it on to the necessary recipients. Everything works as expected until the boss attempts to forward the item. When he does, he is me with a message that "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator." and is unable to send the message. What kind of permissions would be...

Import Emails
Hi Is it somehow possible to import all "old" emails from Outlook to MSCRM 3.0 History? Same question to the Journal Entries... Has anyone done that before? Thanks for any Help. Regards Mike I'd like to see an answer to this question too. I've just installed CRM 3.0 and imported my accounts and contacts no problem. I now have 15 email inboxes that each contain 1000s of emails that I want to load in as activity history - matching them up with the contact records. I know you can do this 1 by 1, but it takes about 10 clicks per message. Is there any way to automate thi...

Getting 'unspecified error' sending email with embedded image?
I'm using an email newsletter template in Word, and including image files. I cut and paste the final word version into Outlook, and send. When I format the images to appear in front of the text, and try to send as an email, I get a message 'unspecified error' and the email won't send. If I format the images behind the text, the email can be sent, but the images do not appear in the received email. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Judy ...

Changing Outlook 2002 email "From" field without the "on behalf of" text
I occassionally want to send emails from an address different to my standard email account. I'd prefer not to have to change the email account details on these occassions. I have the "From" field in my New Mail template which I populate with a contact showing the email address I want the email from. Unfortunately, when the email arrives it appears as From: [mailto:myEmailAccountAddress] On Behalf Of myDesiredTemporaryFromAddress I've searched my Outlook settings and the MS site but cannot see how to get rid of this undesired annotation i.e. "[mailto:myEmail...

Stuck BCC emails
When an email is stuck because of a bad address, and there are numerous recipients in the BCC field, how do I remove only the problem mail from the queue? I can identify which address is bad, however, 'finding' messages on a queue shows all remaining recipients which are still not delivered, with nothing that differentiates the stuck email from the good ones. Exchange 2k3 / SP2 Thanks! -- BrownCoat http://forums.slipstick.com On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:22:05 -0400, BrownCoat <BrownCoat.482xbm@invalid> wrote: > >When an email is stuck because of a b...

Integration with Siemens ISDX/realities telephony system
Does anyone know whether MSCRM can connect to the Siemens ISDX/realities telephony system for CTI Siemens did a press release regarding CTI integration for Microsoft CRM but i cannot remember which pbx it was for. You should contact your PBX vendor to find out more. In addition check out a company called www.genesyslabs.com who can supply telephony to CRM software for many switches -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Steds" <peters@[Email Protected]> wrote in message news:aa031a22c3619b672482ceaf9d853c2f@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > ...

Automatically saving email
Does anyone know if it is possible to automatically save email address of out going messages in Outlook 2003 (IMAP). I know this function exists in Outlook express. Louise <someone@microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if it is possible to automatically save email > address of out going messages in Outlook 2003 (IMAP). I know this > function exists in Outlook express. See if this helps: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Brian Tillman > See if this helps: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm I'm not really familiar with usin...

Automatically adding data between two dates.
I need to populate a series of rows between a start date and an end date. I am trying to analyze a group of monthly gas bills (84 in all) that randomly start and end on different dates. To complicate things the duration of the "days billed" change from month-to-month; -Some bills within the same month can span 26 days while others may be 35 days long. What I would like to do is populate a querie that has columns for the meter#, date, and average cost per day. Once populated I could sort out the date(s) that I need to look at. I have the data entered in a table t...

how to configure distribution list to forward emails
I'll try to explain my problem as simple as possible. A distribution list (or group) in a partner company's exchange is configured to accept emails from our my@company-a.com email address. Likewise, I've set up a distribution list on our exchange server which will accept emails from partner@company-b.com (group properties, Exchange General tab, Message Restrictions, Accept messages/Only from:) How do I configure the distribution list so that it will accept emails from local users then forward it to its members (as normal), also forward the emails to an external email address as t...

Problem Printing Email Messages
When one person at my company prints Outlook Email messages, the right edge of the text sometimes gets cut off. Has anyone seen this happen? We can't find any printing settings that help and it looks find on screen. Thanks. ...

Email addresses NOT in address book highlighted in blue
My incoming email used to highlight in blue all email addresses of senders and cc: recipients who were not already in my address book. This made it easy to know who to add and who was already included in my address book This feature suddenly stopped. How do I reactivate?? This was never a feature of Outlook. What add-ins do you have installed? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching...

Sending large email to public folder
I am unable to send a large email over 10 mb to a Public folder. I have set the public folder delievery restrictions to the highest that is will go, something like a 1gb message. I have checked my AD size limit to the highest it will go with still no effect. Any Ideas? Check the properties of the Default SMTP Virual server, messages tab. This may be where the restriction is coming from -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no w...

weird Contacts/email bug, but definitely a bug (OL2003)
Don't need any help, just posting this as a bug in the hope it gets fixed sometime. In the Contacts folder (phone list view), I copied Contact A's entry, pasted it, changed the name to Contact B and updated a bunch of contact items like email. All looked totally fine. But then I sent an email to both Contact A and Contact B, and when I received the bcc to myself, the To: box showed Contact B twice. I composed a new email to Contact A and Contact B. The email addressess looked good in the To: line (looked like "John Doe (john@doe.com)" which **looks** right), but ...

cant send email but can recieve SMTP error
I have looked at other problems but there were many almost the same but not exactly. I can receive. When I send a message it gives me an error.. timed out waiting for SMPT client....check ISP.. I went into tools and checked the connections. Tested the lines and all was ok.. I diabled Norton email check.. I am running a windows XP with microsoft office professional edition.. We are trying to switch over from ACT!.. this is seeming to be frust rating more than helping.. please help.. thanks SMTP client? Does your SMTP server require authentication and is that configured in Outlook? &q...

Convert inbound HTML to Plain Text
Is there an Exchange 5.5 serer setting that converts inbound mail (from the internet) from HTML to Plain Text so that users can only view email as plain text via Outlook? Thanks in advance. ...