Inbox unread total does not change

I have a problem with one Outlook installation in my
office. The number on the right of the Inbox, which should
reflect the number of unread messages, is the total of all
the messages in the Inbox - both unread and read.

How do I fix this?
0
rjc239 (2)

0
anonymous (74722)

Change Status of Closed Batches
After several years of using RMS without QuickBooks Integration we have now got it working. However, all of the previous batches are still showing. Is there a SQL Statement that will change the Status of these batches to Posted, so they will no longer appear and clutter up the "Post Closed Batches" window? We have 4 lanes, using Version 1.2. Thank You David, What I did when I got integrated was to use Quickbooks file for accounting type and posted all the old batches that way. After your done posting you can change the accounting type back to Quickbooks 2003 and your good to...

change business portal domain
When changing the Business Portal Domain, users are requesting a more automated process to update Portal Users information in the following tables for example:- MbfUserWindowsIdentity MbfUser Many sites have 100's of BP users and it is not fesible to remove and re-add user information based on the quantity of users. Scripting or a Utility to achieve the change is a viable option and would save Partners & Customer an immense amount of work, time and frustration. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the m...

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Changing cell values through form
Hi... I'm not that good with access so I decided to look for help here. I have a table filled with drivers. Starting number, Driver name, and Number of laps are the columns. My Idea is to make a form that will list all the drivers, and add a value of +1 into the "Number of laps" cell to that driver when double clicked. That would be a sort of Lap counter form... Every suggestion is welcome. -- ::: www.ktvj-online.com - Motocros Portal ::: ::: www.forum.ktvj-online.com - Forum ::: ...

Pivot chart and Total row
Hi All I have a Pivot table and attached Pivot chart (all good so far). However, there are three columns (drop column details here) which are the two columns of data and a grand total column (showing the average of my two data columns) When I turn it into a pivot chart it does not display the grand total column as well (is there a way to do this). I have tried to go into the chart options but these are locked. I can copy and paste the results but this is a bit clumsy. Any suggestions - any help greatly appreciated Kind regards Rexmann PS using excel 2003 ...

word freezes periodically when i am tracking changes, using endnote and inserting pictures from file
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel word freezes periodically when i am tracking changes and using endnote and when i am inserting pictures from file. i seem to have no other options but force quit then i get lots of recovered documents. i am doing doctoral study so my documents have endnote field notes and changes highlighted. <br><br>inserting pictures from file into a word document causes instant hanging. Judging from the array of causes you're listing I believe there may be several things that need to be addressed. Sinc...

Step change charts
Help, I am trying to create a bar charts by year but only want to show increases and decreases through the middle years as step changes i.e. 1999 100 2000 +10 2001 -30 2002 +40 2003 120 How can I do this? What I should see is the first vertical bar being 100 then from the 100 level an increase of 10 to get to 110 then a decrease bar of -30 (from the 110 level) to get to 80 etc etc. For a tutorial, see the Excel | Charts | Waterfall Chart page of my web site. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Cus...

How can I change the Z-axes of my window or dialog? #2
Hello, All: I am now meetting a problem that the sub-window( or sub-dialog) would not be shown out in front of the parent window, however, I just wanna let it be shown in front of my parent window. Is there anybody who knows how I can set the Z-axes with any function? Thanks in advance! ...

Inbox assistant in Outlook 97
I've been trying to use Outlook 97 for my internet e-mail and wanted to set up the Inbox assistant. I found out it will only work if you have the Microsoft Exchange Server service set up in your profile. I can find intructions on how to add the service but it asks for my server address which I don't even know if I have. Can someone tell me what this service is and how to get it set up? Is it possible to use the Inbox assistant with an e-mail account from a typical ISP? Any help will be appreciated. Tom Tom <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've ...

Inventory Changes on Item Property Screen
Is there away to disable the changing of inventory numbers on the Item Propoerties screen. It is way to easy for my employees to make a careless error and inadvertantly change a number. Also, when I copy an item to create a new one, it takes the inventory # of the old item and moves it to the new one, and I need to remember to change it....Can this be disabled? Are you talking about the On Hand Quantity, or the Item Lookup Code? In either case, you can disable the fields using the Security features of RMS. The security features are based on the "Security Level" field in Cas...

How do I change margins from imperial to metric?
How do I change margins from imperial to metric? I'm using Excel 2002 sp2. Any help appreciated. Jojo This is a Windows OS setting, not an Excel setting. You would go to Windows Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Regional Options tab>Customize and set the "measurement system" to Metric. This option will affect all programs. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:29:10 -0700, "Jojo" <Jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I change margins from imperial to metric? >I'm using Excel 2002 sp2. Any help appreciated. ...

Changing position of OK and Cancel buttons on CPropertySheet
I found out how to eliminate the Apply button on the property sheet. I want to make the OK button be in the lower right corner and the Cancel button just to the left of it. By default the Cancel button is in the lower right corner and the OK button is just to the left of it. How do I make it the way I want it? Thanks, Ken SetWindowPos/MoveWindow joe On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:07:08 -0400, "Ken->" <handsom@comcast.netspicedham> wrote: >I found out how to eliminate the Apply button on the property sheet. I want >to make the OK button be in the lower right corner ...

Changing bar graph colours according to value
Is there any way to have the colours of the bars in a bar graph change according to value? Hi, Have a look at Jon's example. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy nikki8327 wrote: > Is there any way to have the colours of the bars in a bar graph change > according to value? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Access autonumber field changes to date format when Excel imports
When importing Access data into Excel, the autonumber field in Access is chenged to date format instead of a general number format. I could run a macro to change the number format but this only happens on some Vista machines, not all. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? ...

Emails are not reaching my inbox as they are stuck in server
Anybody got an idea how to clear get emails that are downloading but not appearing in my inbox. My Squirrel hosting app can see them but I cannot get to them I am getting an error message saying there is a problem in my c drive with Word. I cannot carry out any action on Microsoft Outlook, including deleting items because of this error message. Thanks. What precisely does the error message state, in full? -- Kathleen Orland "Airtime Talk Back" <Airtime Talk Back@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EC05B91-9656-4FF7-9B48-AC663460C502@mic...

How do I change the $ currency symbol in a balance sheet template
Can someone please help me remove the $ symbol from a template. I've set thre area settings but the 'format' and then 'Cells' option is not open to me. The sheet must be protected. You will have to unprotect the sheet first from the Tools>Protection>unprotect sheet. If it asks for a password, then probably you are not meant to fiddle around with the format of the template! "Dave" wrote: > Can someone please help me remove the $ symbol from a template. > > I've set thre area settings but the 'format' and then 'Cells' opt...

change toolbar depending on sign in and sign out
Hi I am creating a toolbar in ATL,COM and WTL.Now I want to add the feature of changing the toolbar depending on sign in and sign out.after sign in if the user is a registered one then he should see some buttons which are not present at the time when the user is not signed in.Means I want to add the feature which is already present in yahoo toolbar.But how to do it?How can I trap whether user is signed in or not? ...

error changing data type
I have a 500-MB access 2002 database with several numeric fields of type Double. I'm trying to convert the double fields to decimal fields. I get the following error when saving the table after applying the field change: Microsoft Access can't change the data type. There isn't enough disk space or memory. I have 9 GB free on my hard drive, and I have 512 MB of RAM. What do I need to do to convert these fields? Thanks. I forgot to mention that I'm running Access 2002 sp2. Copy the table without carrying the data across, creating an empty table. Make the changes in...

New Word template always prompts to save changes
Word 2003/XP Pro I am trying to create an alternative Normal.dot. Problem is when I try to save a document created from AltNormal, I always receive the prompt: "Do you want to save the changes to AltNormal.dot?". Typing and saving a few of characters is sufficient to cause the prompt. If I accept the prompt, the prompt returns when I next modify the document. All this occurs even if AltNormal has not been modified from Normal.dot. I have tried many different ways to resolve this including basing AltNormal on: (1) a copy of Normal.dot, (2) a clean document from Norm...

How to avoid when linked source data is changed, chart turns blan.
When I created new charts in Excel 2003, each previous chart became blank. Therefor I saved the file unter a new name and copied the previous chart to the new file. This created ofcourse links to the other files. Now I want to change the source file, but when I do that the chart becomes blank as well. Anybody who had this problem before and found out how to solve it ? Rgds, Chris ...

IE7 won't change the opacity of <tbody>

Receive new email notification for Inbox only
I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for the ones that are redirected to other folders. Anyone know how to do this? JGP <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook > 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the > system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for > the ones that are redirected to other folders. Since the messages come into your Inbox first,...

Excel change case
If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button without inserting any formulas just try this add in http://exceltemplates.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoft-excel-change-case.html Thanks a lot for the link, this is most probably one of the best I ever got to solve a lot of writing without formula. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate your kindness Mr. Cricket. Thanks again. "Mr.Cricket" wrote: > If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button > without inserting any formulas just try this add in > http://exceltemplates.blo...

chart type keeps changing
My chart is "embedded" in my worksheet. The worksheet has months across the top in one row and net income per share in a row below it for each corresponding month. The x-axis is pulling data for the month and year eg. Jan-04...Feb-06. The y-axis is pulling data from a different row for the net income for each month. The chart has been maintained since Jan-04. It is a standard clustered column w/ a 3-D visual effect. I am trying to enter data for March '06 in data source, series one. I am updating the series 1 with the new column address that represents the new month eg...

Start Outlook at inbox?
How do I get outlook to go directly to the inbox when I start it? Thanks "Chris" <wirlybird@webzone.net> wrote in news:#EuAHKVBFHA.3664 @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl: > How do I get outlook to go directly to the inbox when I start it? > > Thanks > > > Tools --> Options --> Other --> Advanced Options: Startup in this folder Thanks, I must have looked at that several times and it didn't register ... :/ ...