Inbox send/receive syncronizing

New user and I'm unsure as to what I need to do to get send/receive
syncronizing to happen (?or does it need to happen) faster.  At this point it
will not even load old or new emails.

0
kdogg (1)

I'm nto sure what you are referrign to here. Do you mean to get the
Send/Recive process happening?
Have you pressed the Send / Receive button on the main Outlook toolbar?

You can set a scheduled automatic Send / Receive  via Ctrl + ALT + S.

--
Bill R MVP
"kdogg" <kdogg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> New user and I'm unsure as to what I need to do to get send/receive
> syncronizing to happen (?or does it need to happen) faster.  At this point
> it
> will not even load old or new emails.

0
BillR9171 (440)

Keep copy of forwarded messages in Inbox
If a message arrives in my Inbox and I forward it to someone, I still want the message to stay in my Inbox. But it doesn't - it disappears to my sent box. I want it to be in both places. Still in my Inbox, with a copy in by Outbox showing that I did forward it to a colleague. This was automatic in Outlook Express so I am lost. How do I force this in Outlook please? Thank you. Linnane Do you have your Inbox sorted by the icon column by any chance since normally Outlook keeps a message forwarded from your Inbox in your Inbox. Check to see how the folder is sorted. "Lin...

Accounts Receivable statements
We are trying to generate an Account Receivable statement. We want to be able to print the statements for our customers. The method I am trying is "Journal -> Close Billing Cycle" . We select the first option: "Close billing cycle for all customers" and check the option "Print statements". After clicking "Generate", POS returns the message "No Customers with accounts were found." This occurs even though when we generate reports through 'Reports -> Customers -> Accounts Receivable: Detailed', there is a list of existing Acc...

How do I block receiving mailes from some one ???

Sending e-mail from Access
After searching all morning and finding a lot of messages about codes (SendObject) and macros (which I know nothing about), I finally found Wayne's answer (below) on how to send e-mails to individual contacts in our Contact Management database (which I created based on a sample CM database I downloaded from Microsoft.) It works great!! However, I already have over 900 email addresses in my EmailAddress field (we have over 1600 records, but many are missing this data). Is there an easy way to add "MailTo:" in front of the ones already in the database? Also, the Contac...

sending email 06-24-10
I have recently had problems sending my e-mail, I still receive. I have had the same account and carrier for over 3 years and this problem just happened. I get the following " The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'dfsg', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" I already changed the port from 25 to 80 and went into the account and clicked the secure server icon like the help menu said. Please Help. Thank you Port 80??? ...

unable to send mail 09-07-10
i get this message. i did not have a problem til 3 days ago. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'address', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. When you got that error message, was your Internet connection being obtained from Verizon? I'm not sure if Verizon supports it, but try changing port 25 to port = 587 for the outgoing server. If you need more help, tell us ...

send & receives runs continuously
One of our network PC's picked up a trojan which the user deleted without noticng the name. However, since then, Outlook continuously runs send & receive but fails to send or receive email. Thinking that it may be an Outlook only problem, I setup an Outlook Express email account and it also fails to send and receive mail. We have seven PC's sending and receiving email through the same POP server so I know the server is working. Not sure if this is an Outlook problem or soemting else!!?? Thanks RichC On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:30:28 -0500, "Rich Crawford" <dro...

Setup the excluding list for sending message size restriction
Hi, I want to setup excluding group of sending message size restriction and I do not where to start. For example, all employee have 2 MB attachement limit but I also need to setup exclusion group for manager and sale people which requiring 5MB. What will be the best way to implement it? I will be appreciated your suggestion and hints. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow Johnny: I can think of a couple of ways to do this, but probably the simplest is to set your global outgoing message limit to 2MB. Then, on the Exchange General property page for the users that can send large...

Receiving Messages #3
I checked the always hide this dialog box that comes up when I hit send and receive messages. Now how do I get it back? Jeff Jeff Thoele <jeftho@qpetty.com> wrote: > I checked the always hide this dialog box that comes up when I hit > send and receive messages. Now how do I get it back? Depends on your Outlook version. For OL 2003, click Tools>Send/Receive>Send/Receive Settings>Show Progress. -- Brian Tillman I'm using Outlook 200...

sending email on the outlook exchange in vista
I got a new laptop with vista. I access my work outlook email account by using the exchange in my ie browser. Now with vista (basic) I can access my email and even pull up a window to reply or send a new message but the message pane is not available. I can't write anything in the body of the email. Any ideas? dean@mondomedia.com wrote: > I got a new laptop with vista. I access my work outlook email account > by using the exchange in my ie browser. Now with vista (basic) I can > access my email and even pull up a window to reply or send a new > message but the message pa...

Send as a different email account
Hey, I have forward@domain.com - people send email to there, it gets forwarded to real@domain.com When I am replying to an email sent to forward@domain.com, I want to *automatically* have the 'From' bit reading forward@domain.com - Not as real@domain.com How can I achieve this? Outlook wont use the reply address as what is given in the 'To' of the email. Thanks, Andrew Outlook version? Account is POP3/IMAP4 or Exchange?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outl...

Problem sending e-mails with Outlook & SBC Yahoo DSL
I have been unable to fix a problem and am looking for help. I have Outlook 2000. I also have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have spent hours on the phone trying to fix this problem, reloaded my software, etc. I can recieve e-mail from the SBC Yahoo DSL server with my Outlook, but cannot send e- mails. The error message I get is 0x800ccc0f. I know this means the outgoing mail server does not recognize and log me in, but does anyone know a way to change this? SBC made sure my settings were correct, but the problem persists. They claim it is an Outlook problem, but it never happened with other ISP...

NDR when sending to large number of recipients
Whenever I send a message out with 500 or so recipients in the BCC field I have a 50/50 chance of getting a few NDRs that in total lists all the emailed recipients with the words "Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure." Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? Some person I mentioned this to thought it was because the server had too little ram or too small a page file. But the server has 1 gig of ram and 3 gigs of swap. What version of server? Can you post one of the NDR's? "Atavist" <atavist@attbi.com> wrote in ...

Sending HTML message with anchors

CRM 3.0 doesn't send mail to customers
Hi All I've Installed CRM 3.0 on a domain, and a second Exchange Server 2003 to handle the users' mailboxes. The Exchange Router was installed, and the rules were deployed. I use the Web Client, and created a new customer (the DB is empty), and assigned an email address. But when I send a mail to that customer, the customer doesn't receipt the mail, but the customer's history shows as completed those mails. The second Exchange Server relays all mails to the first Exchange on the organisation. Any idea to put to work the mail? Thanks -- Luis Quiroz On Apr 16, 5...

"Send Later" option in Outlook 2002?
I have set Outlook to do a send and receive every 30 minutes. I have set the option to "Send immediately when connected". However, I can't find an option that will allow me to compose mail when NOT connected that will be sent on the next "send and receive" session. Everytime I compose a mail and click "Send" it dials up! Am I missing something here? thanks ...

Need a Send All action on a quick campaign
When I create a quick campaign, the CRM creates all of the email activities as draft, but does not send them. The only way to send the emails is to open up each one individually and click the send button. There REALLY needs to be a way to review a few of them, then select "Send all" from the actions menu. There must be an easier way to send multiple emails at the same time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

public folders
I have set up a mail enabled public folder we use as our helpdesk email address. Can I set this up so we can reply as the helpdesk email address? At the moment I have this setup so we can send on behalf of the helpdesk but folk just then reply to the person who sent the email and not back to the helpdesk. Ta Yes just grant the send as rights to your help desk group. Nue "PAW" <PAW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DC799C7-99D1-4D95-895C-B9C02D398B93@microsoft.com... >I have set up a mail enabled public folder we use as our helpdesk email > addres...

cannot send OR receive now
Please help! All of a sudden I cannot send OR receive emails with my Outlook 2002. I have not changed anything. It just stopped. A message saying "Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP." I am connected via Adelphia Cable internet. Everything else works great! When I connect via modem I can send and receive email. I tried with my Outlook Express with the same results. I am baffled!! Please someone help! This happ...

All Received Mail Ends Up In Junk Folder
All my received e-mails except for one from Windows end up in the Junk folder, and no matter how many times I press Not Junk, it still shows up there. And e-mails that are blocked still show up in the Junk folder. Pressing Not Junk only moves that message to the Inbox folder. Windows Live Mail does not 'learn' from it. Make sure none of your desired contacts are on the Blocked Senders list. Also, you can change the Junk filter setting to Low or Off. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Deti&qu...

Outlook 2007
I upgraded from Outlook 2003 to 2007 yesterday on my home pc - connected to the net via a cable modem. With 2003, when I closed Outlook, nothing would send and receive so I could check mail during the day via the web (at work) or on my phone. With 2007, even with Outlook closed, it's still sending and receiving email. I did see in the help file that you can set it to send/receive every 1440 minutes - but when I'm travelling, I never want it to connect at home - until I get home and tell it to. How can I set Outlook NEVER to send/receive when it's closed? Thanks, Susan susankr...

Problem with Streets and Trips 2010 sending to GPS
I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when I go to S&T and try to click on the Send to GPS link, it is grayed out. What am I doing wrong? "Jonw" <Jonw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBD949E5-BDD9-49B8-8DD1-BC16359C4683@microsoft.com... > I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the > icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when > I > go to S&T and try to click...

How to capture the inbox emails
Hi, I am trying to get the emails from outlook 2000 into the Document management, by highlighting the email and trying to drop into the traget button, but I am getting erro , email Integration not active, what am I missing in my setup. I have already setup the email parameters under Administration >> Setup Email Parameters. Thanks, ...

transfer inbox
I have a new computer with Outlook Express 6. I would like to transfer the contents from inbox of OE5 on my old computer. (I can alrady here the experts laughing as this one is probaly so easy) ...

Sending Photos in Wave 4
In Windows Live Mail Wave 3, adding photos was pretty easy, and formatting the photo email was pretty good, and my parents loved doing that. My problem is with Wave 4, it seems you can't do that. The only options are to attach, or use sky drive. My parents don't have a sky drive account, and would rather no have to upload them online, so is there any way to still format photos like we used to be able to in Wave 3? Thanks. Alt + F, Options, Mail, Compose, uncheck Convert to photo e-mails when adding photos. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "SDreamer&q...