inbox repair #3

I need help with using the inbox repair.
0
anonymous (74722)

What is there to help with?  Find scanpst.exe, double click on it, find your
..pst file (it finds it for you usually) and run it.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Barry asked:

| I need help with using the inbox repair.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Super Salvage Utility, no level 3?
I've ran a level 1 and level 2 salvage and money is saying it cannot repair the file. Backup was overwritten and cannot get file from floppy (CRC error, just my luck). I tried downloading the super salvage utility, and it does not have a level 3 like Money 2003 help file says it does. Am I downloading the wrong file. When I run the level 2, it says the file is too damaged or there is a problem with my install. Will reinstalling money help? The log file says no broken records in the original file. So is it damaged or not? Is the super salvage level 3 still available? The le...

auto numbering 1,2,3,...
I tried ctrl drag and got nothing. I could have typed them in by now but I would learn nothing THX! Hi Richard not sure what you're trying to achieve or what your issue is. Could you explain with some more detail? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Richard wrote: > I tried ctrl drag and got nothing. I could have typed them in by now > but I would learn nothing THX! Drag the "fill handle" (the little square in the lower right of the cell selector). If you don't see it, make sure Tools, Options, Edit, Allow Cell Drag and Drop is selected. -- Jim Rech E...

inbox won't open
OE will receive and send mail, but will not open my inbox. I did not have much in it, so memory or disk space is not a possible problem. sharon besio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > OE will receive and send mail, but will not open my > inbox. I did not have much in it, so memory or disk > space is not a possible problem. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Headers and footers #3
I need to create a footer that is available to me whenever I use Excel footers . . .how do you add to their default footer drop down list ? >-----Original Message----- >I need to create a footer that is available to me >whenever I use Excel footers . . .how do you add to their >default footer drop down list ? >. >Once you create a header/footer, it should be available anytime by opening the drop down and then choosing it. ...

3 color background in graph?
is it possible to put 3 colors on the background plot area of a graph? green on the bottom yellow in the middle an red at the top ...

font size in the main screen(inbox)
is there anyway to change the font size in the main outlook screen ( inbox...)? want to keep the system font size, screen resolution as is I am talking bout OL 2003 In the folder list? No. The message list can be changed but little else. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "MSDN ne...

CRM 3.04 Installation Problem with new Windows Server 2003 Small Business Edition R2
I am doing a clean install of the Windows 2003 Server SBE R2 (just received 2 weeks ago, after 4 weeks delay), then immediately do the CRM3.04 installation. The most significant difference between the old Windows 2003 SBE and the R2 is the SQL, R2 ships with SQL 2005 instead of SQL 2000. I get 2 errors that when it checks for the necessary components, they are: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services: 1. the website for installing SQL Reporting Services "default website" already contains reports or report services virtual directories. 2.The following data bases already exist on...

Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values on Excel?
Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values? Excel doesn't have a native 3D XYZ chart format, but Andy Pope shows how to fake it on his web site http://andypope.info - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Khan wrote: > Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values? In article <8CD24A5A-1697-4A3A-A3B7-DBD78C310482@microsoft.com>, Khan@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values? > For an understanding of what you can do...

Importing Data from Access #3
When I import data from an Access table, I have 'Yes/No' fields in Access that when imported into Excel, display True or False. If I export hte table from Access, the fields are either a '0' or a '1'. When importing into Excel, how do I force Excel to display these Yes/No - 0/1 filelds as 'Yes' or 'No' or 'Y' or 'N' in my spreadsheet as opposed to 'True' and 'False'? Thanks, Rich --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Copy a blank unused cell, select your range and use Edit / Paste Special / Add -- ...

What happens when I delete an "accepted" message from my inbox?
I receive many accepted messages when I send out a meeting request. Can these be deleted from my inbox without deleting the individuals from the meeting? Also, what about forwarded meeting notices - can I delete these or will this delete them from the original recipient's calender? ...

Average Question #3
Dates are in column B Prices are in column C I want cell D1 to show the average price for the last two weeks even though I'm adding new data every day. How do I do that? Hi Jim, Am Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:34:53 -0700 schrieb JimS: > Dates are in column B > Prices are in column C > > I want cell D1 to show the average price for the last two weeks even > though I'm adding new data every day. =AVERAGE(OFFSET($C$1,COUNTA($C:$C)-1,,-14)) Regards Claus Busch -- Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2 Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2 On Apr 30, 4:51=A0am, Claus Busch <...

Trouble scanning 3 of 9 #4
I have a client who is using 1"x1" labels to label some internal use products or products that come through the door without UPCs. We have set them up to use the 3 of 9 barcode format when there is no UPC available. The trouble is, the barcode is so condensed that the scanners at the POS can't read them. The line scanners in the receiving department read the barcodes without issue. Has anybody else had this problem? What can be done to remedy this? I have considered writing a simple program to automatically generate an internal use barcode as the UPC-A type scans without issue....

BUG: New emails dont show in inbox
Outlook 2007 has been a dog so far. Slow performance on a very fast mahcine, addins that dont work, and now the worst of them all - new messages to my inbox show as being there but do not appear if I'm looking at my inbox. So for example, I've got 3 folders - inbox and then two other subfolders "business" and "farming." My view is on inbox itself. I hit send/receive and I'll get messages. I'll have 2 new messages in inbox, which is bold, but i cannot see them. I have to click on business or farming to view that folder and then when I click back to inbox they...

Duplicates #3
I have two columns of 200 names in each column. Some of the names are in both columns. How can I identify if one of the names is in both columns. Thanks Hi have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingCommon -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Linda wrote: > I have two columns of 200 names in each column. Some of > the names are in both columns. How can I identify if one > of the names is in both columns. Thanks Hi Linda, See Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicate s >-----Original Message-----...

Dialog Window in CRM 3.0
Hello all, I try to create a application, which will be called from an ISV button in an CRM Grid as an dialog Window. The Application works fine, but now it should refresh the grid before the dialog window closed. So how can I refresh the grid? I found a exaples like crmGrid.Refresh(), the crmGrid wouldn't found in window and window.window. So can somebody give me a little tip to get the crmGrid? Thanks, Andre You need to call crmGrid.Refresh() on the page that contains the crmGrid. Depending on the WinMode parameter you use when opening the window you need to get a reference to th...

Mobile Access #3
Does Outlook Mobile Access require you to run Windows 2003? I've got a Windows 2000 box running Exchange 2003 and wanted to know if OMA will work properly. Thanks. The full support matrix is here: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features/win_compare.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E935D1E-845E-4832-8561-A0D4A5864051@microsoft.com... > Does Outlook Mobile Access require you to run Windows 2003? I've g...

Date Formats #3
Hi, One of our diagnostic devices downloads the data in the format of: 26/08/2003 13:26:15,13.69 26/08/2003 14:26:15,13.46 26/08/2003 15:26:15,13.46 where the first column is the date, the second time and the third the differential pressure reading. I import these into Excel, eliminate the comma column and end up with pretty much what I want, except that I cannot get Excel to "understand" the European (UK) date/time format of 26/08/2003 13:26:15 or especially the date format of 26/08/2003. I tried using the Custom Cell Format of dd/mm/yyyy but when I add the date and time fiel...

subtotals #3
I would like to create a macro (or vba function) that subtotals by user then by type. I have two fields that I would like to total, amount and reimbursement amount. I would like the macro to sort and subtotal on type and then provide a grand total by user. I have three different types (P, C & R). I tried using the sort and subtotal functions in excel (2003) but have not had any success. Can someone please point me in the right direction? kind regards, Since you provide little info, If I understand you don't need to subtotal. Try this idea =sumproduct((a2:a22="P")*(b2:...

differences of crm 3.0 and 4.0
hi, anyone being able to provide me a link, where i can find all differences between crm 3.0 and 4.0? -- thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz -- Fritz Theiss here is a link that should be helpful http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/product/whatsnew.mspx Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com thanks. but isn´t there something available which provides an overview "quick and dirty"? let us say a kind of matrix comparing both versions i.e. like: crm 3 -> does not work - crm 4 -> does work? -- thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz -- Fritz Theiss &quo...

3 Caluclations From Similar Formula
kkknie Thank you very much. This worked a perfectly. Celtic_Avenger :) :) :) :) : -- Celtic_Avenge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Celtic_Avenger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1410 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26544 ...

3-D Frequency Chart in VBA
I currently have a frequency chart (3-D Column Chart) that reports the frequency of an item within a range and also in what distance that range appears. I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to automate this task. I first have to locate the distance ranges and then I perform a IF AND statement to see if the item appears in the distance range then it copies that item value in a cell if not then return nothing: =+IF(AND($A1>=AA$9,$A1 Then from there I setup a frequency array to get the frequency of the previous search and what percent range the items fall in: =FREQUENCY(AA$10...

Default email client #3
Simple question, sorry! When I click an email link Outlook Express opens. How/where can I change that to Outlook? Thanks, Hiran Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Hiran de Silva" <hiran@desilva.com> wrote in message news:uHRtXyJzEHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Simple question, sorry! > > When I click an email link Outlook Express opens. How/where can I change > ...

Links in Excel #3
I am using Excel and OSX. I can link from one workbook to another. But if I change the location of a link (for example, adding a row), I find that the object link is still looking for the old location. That is, if the subject of the link is in cell B5, and I add a row to the workbook so to that the subject of the link is now in cell B6, I find that the object of the link is still look for whatever is in B5. Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Herb, This does occur whenever you change the file that is linked to, without having the file liking to it opened as...

3 of 4 Y axes
I have a chart that has a Y axis on the left and on the right side of the chart. Is there any way to have 2 Y axes on the left and 2 on the right? I would like to be able to compare 4 sets of data at the same time and the range of values might be much different. Thanks in advance, Kelly Kelly - You can extend this technique to a quaternary axis: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Kelly McFaul wrote: > I have a chart that ...

missing fonts #3
I have fonts in my font file on my system that do not show up in my font drop down box in publisher 2007. They were there at one time then seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know how to get them back into publisher so I can use them again? Jan wrote: > I have fonts in my font file on my system that do not show up in my > font drop down box in publisher 2007. They were there at one time > then seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know how to get them back > into publisher so I can use them again? ============================ Do these same fonts show up in other apps like...