Inbox file in OE changed to .dbt format

Help:  I can't access one of my inboxes in OE. All of a
sudden it dissappeared-- so I went to the identities
folder and found that it was there but had been changed
into an Outlook file with a .dbt extension.  How do I
change it back so I can still use it in OE?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Rob@holo-source.com
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi, Rob -

This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different
program, despite its similar name..

You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an
Outlook Express news group.

Try posting in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac for OE for Macintosh

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your
news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other
viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for help
in the future, but note that now that your address is out there, there's not
much you can do other than changing your address.

Rob L wrote:
> Help:  I can't access one of my inboxes in OE. All of a
> sudden it dissappeared-- so I went to the identities
> folder and found that it was there but had been changed
> into an Outlook file with a .dbt extension.  How do I
> change it back so I can still use it in OE?
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated,
>
> Rob@holo-source.com

0
lanwench (7567)