Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

I'm trying to import contacts from my office XP system running Outlook 2003
back to my home computer running Win 98 with Outlook, unsuccessfully.  I've
also tried to install Outlook XP software onto Win 98  and while it appears
to be installed, there is no difference.  Can anyone advise me on what to do?
0
Kristina (22)

Outlook 2003 pst-files cannot be opened in previous versions of Outlook.
You'll have to move them to an Outlook 97-2002 pst-file first. For detailed
instructions see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/downgradefromoutlook2003.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Kristina" <Kristina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to import contacts from my office XP system running Outlook
> 2003
> back to my home computer running Win 98 with Outlook, unsuccessfully.
> I've
> also tried to install Outlook XP software onto Win 98  and while it
> appears
> to be installed, there is no difference.  Can anyone advise me on what to
> do?

0
Roady

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

The Next Winning Trade In Asian Stock Market
The Hottest Open Online Discussions On Asian Stock Market, Stock Trading In Asia, Investing In Malaysia Stock, Malaysia Stock Trading, Accurate Stock Market Tips, Best Trade In Malaysia Stock Market, KLSE Online, KLCI and Free Stock Trading Advice. Winning In Malaysia Stock Exchange With Online Fundamental and Technical Analysis for Your Stock Investment at http://bursa88.blogspot.com ...

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003