Importing Outlook 2003 contacts into custom desktop software

Hi all,
I am working on a desktop software and using dot net( C# and its a
standalone software , its not a outlook pluggin). I have to import
Outlook 2003 contacts into my software. How would i go about it?
Are outlook 2003 contacts held in a file, which file is this?
Moreover, what is a PST file and what information is held in PST file?
I have never programmed Outlook 2003 so please enlighten me...Obliged.
Any help or comments will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
-Erland

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

contact list #13

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...