Importing Netscape 7.0 Address book into Outlook 2000

I'm trying to convert from Netscape 7.0 Messenger to Outlook 2000.
How do I import the Messenger addressbook?

Thanks for your help

no4145 (9)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

hyperlinking email addresses

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph