importing incredimail into outlook express

Is there a way, or an add-on. or a third party software to import
Incredimail mail into outlook express mail ?

ZZ
0
zardozak (2)

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, zardozak@hotmail.com asked:

| Is there a way, or an add-on. or a third party software to import
| Incredimail mail into outlook express mail ?
|
| ZZ

0
MillyS (3228)
3/12/2006 8:18:04 PM
Thanks for the info.
ZZ

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:18:04 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote:

>Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
>Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
>Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.
>
>You can also find some good Outlook Express information here:
>
>http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com
>

>--?
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
>unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
>reading.
>
>After furious head scratching, zardozak@hotmail.com asked:
>
>| Is there a way, or an add-on. or a third party software to import
>| Incredimail mail into outlook express mail ?
>|
>| ZZ

0
zardozak (2)

Unable to import contacts to new computer
I've exported contacts and e-mails to pst folders on my old computer, when trying to import to Outlook on the new computer I get an error message that access is denied. I'm the administrator on both systems. Neither system appears to have Exchange on them (all articles say to change permission properties in exchange). How do I move my information from one computer to another at this point?? Make sure the .PST file isn't marked read-only. If it's on a CD, move it to your hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. Look here for all the information you need on bac...

Outlook 2003 #108
I receive the following error messages when sending mail using Outlook: "Can't contact LDAP Directory Server (81)" Encryption problems "Microsoft Office Outlook had problems encrypting this message because the following recipients had missing or invalid certificates or conflicting encryption capabilities: Marjorie.Walters@state.sd.us Continue will encrypt and send message but the listed recipients may not be able to read it. Microsoft Office Word: "An error occured in the underlying security system." "LDAP Directory is unavailable (52)" How ...

Outlook 2003 Newsgroups and Business Manager
Hi, I've Outlook 2003 and I tried to use it to read newsgroups, using the customize in the menu bar and putting the option news on the go menu. It worked, but only the first time. The optino news now disapeared from the menu go, and from the customize. Where it go? I tried to repair and don't fix. Another thing is the Business Manager that I installed I think version beta, that crashes often, but I imagine that we can't have a solution on that without more info. Thanks Joao Bras Hi - I have the identical application - and the identical problem. I used the following work-arou...

How to add sender email automatically in Outlook 2002
Please tell me how to send setup for all my sender email address can automatically put into my address book, for example like outlook express you can do that pretty easy. Right click on the senders address, select add to contacts. This is the only way in Outook 2002 and later. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Erick asked: | Please tell me how to send ...

CRM Outlook Client installation and calendar synchronization error
We have installed the CRM desktop Outlook Client in several PCs (using office 2003 and CRM 3.0). The installation went well in all of them, but: 1. in some cases under the Microsoft CRM folder created in outlook, there are items like Inbox, Calendar, etc while in others only CRM-specific items exist (Sales, Marketing, etc). Why is that happening and how can we control how the client will be installed? 2. as a consequence of the 1st problem, some PCs have one Calendar item (the usual one, under Personal Folders) while others have more --2 at least. When synchronizing, the client somehow...

Default font in Outlook replies
Greetings. I am using Microsoft Outlook. I have the default set to the blue screen and white letters, and I have, I thought, it set to HTML, however, when I hi 'Reply', I get the blue screen, but black letters, as if it is picking up the font color of the letter I am reply to. Aslo, I seen in the little box near the top that it says that I am reply in 'Plain Text' when I want to reply with html. I have spent a long time tryint to correct this but, ugh...no avail. Please advise. On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:22:01 -0700, Celticson <Celticson@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook 2003 beta doesn't send body
I am getting the body of my message as a blank when using Outlook 2003 beta. Is this a known bug and is there a fix? Thanks, Jon There were a few bugs along those lines in the beta. Most were fixed for the "technical refresh" of the beta (do you have that?), but I think one was even there in that. As far as I know, all have been fixed in recent builds. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jon" <davesmith2020@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3f3a5079_3@corp-news.newsgr...

RE: Use important pack from Microsoft Corp.
--tyvfmhpfkrslgtv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lkryprwpfgi"; type="multipart/alternative" --lkryprwpfgi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qytmxtjaaa" --qytmxtjaaa Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerab...

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 03-22-10
When I load Outlook on my laptop, it usiually takes 3 tries before it will work. It loads, then does a send receive, then normally stalls at about 60% in the status bar. Then It goes gray and I get not responding. I use Outlook connector and an msn.com email address. Does anyone know a fix for this? Outlook 2007 works fine on my PC with Windows 7. Thanks for any help. What version of the connector are you using? 12? If so, try upgrading to 14. It's still a beta but most people have found it fairly stable. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower h...

outlook 2k3 send/recieve craches to blue screen
my pst file size is about 252MB, and due to some improper shutdowns i think its a bit damaged. but its opening well in outlook. and now whenever it craches, and i run outlook, it repairs itself, and gives no error. when i connect to internet, and click send/recieve. after download of a single message. my xp craches to blue screen, i get this error: IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop error 0x000000a i donno where the prob relies. but its sure that something is wrong with outlook. i browse internet and nothing happens, but as soon as i open outlook, and click send/recieve, first message downloads...

How do I import a hotmail address book into Outlook?
is it my imagination or has microsoft made it ridiculously difficult to export NINE PAGES OF MY HOTMAIL ADDRESS BOOK into microsoft Outlook?!?! austinjames ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Unable to print from Outlook 2000
I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3). My computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a Canon BJC-5000. I cannot print e-mails, contact list, etc. from Outlook 2000. This just started yesterday. I have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000. I can print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000. I have searched the internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any information on this problem. Please help! Thank you!! When you open an email message and select File - Print, can you see your printer their. Try p...

deleting hotmail from outlook 2002
I currently have an email address that is ....@msn.com and it was setup thru hotmail. I want to change everything to Outlook 2002 and not use hotmail. Currently, outlook is my default mail client and somehow, i have a hotmail folder in outlook. This is where all of my incoming mail goes (inbox folder under hotmail). Also, I have tried to export address book from hotmail and import to outlook but have been unsuccessful. I would appreciate any help!! If your only mail account is Hotmail, you will need to continue to use Hotmail? What replacement mail service do you have in mind? ...

Question about Outlook client config
I have several thousand Outlook 2003 clients that currently have their "Deliver new e-mail to the following location" set to a local PST. I need a reliable way to force all of these system to deliver to their Exchange mailbox without losing all of the other settings within their Mail profile. I have tried to use a PRF, but the only way that I can get the PRF to force the change from PST to mailbox is to use the "Overwrite existing Exchange settings if an Exchange connection exists," but this seems to "overwrite" too many other options to be a viabl...

Outlook 2007 02-24-10
Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) Help Scanpst.exe is in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 folder. Bob wrote: > Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and > reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh > Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) > > Help "Bob&quo...

New Outlook Toolbar problem
I have set up a new tool bar called GTD and have placed several commands on it (e.g. move to folder, custom flag, etc.). It works fine when set-up but when I close outlook and reopen the toolbar either disappears or has missing icons. Is there anyway to keep the toolbar permanately or at least to ensure that it stays or does not become modified? Not to sure if it can be saved either? Thanks Kita Toolbar issues belong to the programmers of the toolbar. If they don't = program the toolbars correctly, you will consistently see this issue. I = would contact the makers of Getting Things...

Custom layouts for Outlook Today
Has anyone created some custom layout for Outlook today. I was hoping to get something better than the Summer and Winter options that came with Office. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, David Muñoz David Muñoz <David Muñoz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone created some custom layout for Outlook today. I was hoping > to get something better than the Summer and Winter options that came > with Office. See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=236081 -- Brian Tillman ...

Sharing outlook express files
If this question is to the wrong ng apologies and please point me in the right direction! I have two computers, both running XP home, linked through a recently acquired Dell wireless router. I want to be able to use either machine for email, using the same email files. The older machine has my email .dbx files. I have shared the folder concerned and made it writable. On the newer machine (laptop) I use Outlook express tools->options->maintenance->store folder and point it at the folder on the other machine. Tells me it will happen next time I restart Express...but nothing happens, ...

Outlook 2007 Send receive error 0X8DE00006
I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. How can I fix this? Thanks "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0828F2B6-AD0C-4373-BB93-97CED7EDEF67@microsoft.com... >I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook > 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. Is this for a Hotmail/Windows Live account accessed by the Outlook Connector by chance? If so, what version of the Connector? Have you tried deleting the account and readding ...

Can I Edit The View In Outlook 2003 CalendarTo Be A Six Day Week
I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I customize the view and am just missing it? TIA! On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:08:17 -0500, Pulu wrote: >I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd >like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I >customize the view and am just missing it? > >TIA! Think I got it, Alt-6! I'll try the Alt+6, but I usually have four days in my calendar view, and I highlight the range of days in the...

Windows Live/Outlook Connector
I have been using Outlook/Outlook Connector fairly successfully for several years and have been able to have "category" information properly synchronized between my four computers configured to a single premium MSN account. Recently, I upgraded my computers to the latest Outlook Connector (12.1) and did not notice whether the categories were properly synchronized. I recently did a clean up of duplicates in my contacts and now notice that my baseline dataset that has categories is not synchronizing to my other computers. Has there been a change in Outlook Connector re...

import contacts to outloook from phone
How do I import contacts on iphone to computer Microsoft outlook? Not an Outlook question. Follow the directions Apple provides. -- Russ Valentine "Kashi" <Kashi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:188E347F-8291-47A8-8F3E-72136B196A06@microsoft.com... > How do I import contacts on iphone to computer Microsoft outlook? ...

New Iterm Alert for IMAP in Outlook 2007 Sp2
I am using Outlook 2007 SP2 on a Windows XP Professional Platform.I am syncing my gmail account with Outlook using IMAP.I have also set up the below rule to alert me when a new mail arrives in my gmail account: 'Apply this rule after the message arrives through the pc@gmail.com account and on this machine only play chimes.wav and display New Mail in the New Item Alert Window.' I do get the New Item Alerts pop up window when i recieve new mails in gmail but when i click on ‘Open item’ in this window it gives me the following message: ‘The item cannot be opened.It...

Non specific error on opening Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 Pro system
"Cannot Open Microsoft Outlook. A program error has occurred. Quit Outlook and Windows and then start again." This happens with all profiles on the system. I've repaired Office, reinstalled Office, then uninstalled and reinstalled Office (and redownloaded and applied all patches). It still errors. Other Office apps open just fine. Outlook does connect to the Exchange server, since I can configure services and it recognizes the LAN ID. Any thoughts? Does it start in safe mode, go to Start > Run > type "Outlook /safe" without the quotes "Paula&qu...

Outlook Client Error #2
I have one user that is receiving the following error after installing the CRM 4.0 Outlook client. "Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously. Try closing messages or removing attachments and images from unsent messages you are composing." This happens after using Outlook for a few minutes. If I remove the client the error will stop appearing. She is using Outlook 2007 on windows XP. I have applied Hotfix kb970944 and all applicable updates to Outlook. The user dose have a large amount of emails in her inbox, but I have other u...