Importing data into Outlook #2

Is there a process or program with which I can transfer
my ACT! data into Outlook contacts?  Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

data input in text box

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Sorting Data #5

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003