importing #8

hi.
i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired.  how
do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003?
0
flyver (1)

By opening the Data File within OL
File>Open>Data File

"flyver" <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi.
> i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired.
> how
> do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003?

0
DL
8/25/2007 7:18:45 PM
flyver <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has
> expired.  how do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to
> 2003?

Just install OL 2003.  It should use your existing mail profile, giving you
access to everything you had before.  If not, just create a new profile and
point it at your existing PST.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #8
This error message keeps appearing when opening Outlook can someone please explain what I should do to fix it. c:\Documents & Settings \ achavez\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\SBCMSYNC.DLL'is not a valid office add- in. Remove the app from Outlook Addins. Go to Tools, Options, Other, Advanced options, Addin Mgr. >-----Original Message----- >This error message keeps appearing when opening Outlook >can someone please explain what I should do to fix it. > >c:\Documents & Settings \ achavez\Application >Data\Micros...

export items to be imported at another location
How can I export items from one stores RMS and then import them into anther store running RMS, so that I do not have to create them in both locations -- Lanny Dear LannyJ, You have couple options, the one is which is easy is to item master report data in any text or csv file from store manager program. another is to export the table form SO administrator and then load it to another system. Tell me which way you like so I can write you more details. Akber "LannyJ" wrote: > How can I export items from one stores RMS and then import them into anther > store running RMS, ...

OS X Mail to Entourage import received date wrong

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMTg1MDY=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

Importing Data from Access #3
When I import data from an Access table, I have 'Yes/No' fields in Access that when imported into Excel, display True or False. If I export hte table from Access, the fields are either a '0' or a '1'. When importing into Excel, how do I force Excel to display these Yes/No - 0/1 filelds as 'Yes' or 'No' or 'Y' or 'N' in my spreadsheet as opposed to 'True' and 'False'? Thanks, Rich --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Copy a blank unused cell, select your range and use Edit / Paste Special / Add -- ...

Problem after IE 8.0 upgrade
I've upgraded 15 locations to IE 8.0. At one of the sites, upon trying to edit a file in Excel, I get the message "Edit Document" requires a Windows SharePoint Services-compatible application and IE 6.0 or greater". I'm running 8.0 and Excel 2003 is running like at my other sites. I did not get any "run Active X" bars that I failed to click on. I cleared the cache and rebooted the computer. Any ideas on what I should do? I reinstalled IE 8.0, which uninstalled the previous version before reinstalling IE 8.0. Upon opening / set-up, the comp...

Importing workflow rules
I would like to know if there are any sample code that can be used to automate the import of workflow rules to CRM. ...

Importing Eudora Mail & Attachments
Hi All, I've been a long time lurker in the group and have found a lot of great help here which is why I'm turning to everyone here for some help. Recently at my work, we have begun to migrate people from Eudora (v6.1.1) to Outlook 2003. While all the mailboxes (ie folders) and mail messages import without issue, the attachments are not. Any email attachments are "imported" in as only shortcuts. We've done some searches on the net and have concluded that quite a few folks have encountered the same problem, but with no real solution. We have been able to re...

Importing multiple XML files
This is my first real experience with XML imports. I've been trying to get it to work for some time now, but the results are always the same. I've been through the help instructions at least ten times now and am surely missing something. I have quite a number of individual xml data files all with the same elements. - I am clicked on a field that is not mapped. - I select Import from the Developer Tab - I select several files and click Import One file is imported and a message box appears indicating the remainder did not transfer. I've pretty much ruled ...

Import e-mail from Netscape7 to microsoft outlook 2002
How can I import my existing e-mail (Inbox and other folder) messages and adress book from Netscape7 to microsoft outlook. Thanks ...

Importing in a custom CRM entity
I'm trying to import data into a CRM 4.0 entity. In order to do it, I first populate a SQL Server table and then I transfer the data into the base and extension base CRM tables. I set a value for the related id (the same for the two tables) and a value (1 or 0) for the state code. But I cannot see any data inside CRM. How can I solve this issue? Do I set any other SQL table fields for which CRM applies a filter? Many thanks On Jan 29, 8:46=A0am, Pasquale <Pasqu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to import data into a CRM 4.0 entity. > In order to do it, I ...

=?utf-8?B?U3RyYW5nZSBDaGFyYWN0ZXJzIGluIENvbnRhY3RzIOSOkOOAle2CpMOd6JST?=
I have been searching everywhere for an answer so any help would be greatly appreciated. Every so often I go into my contacts and I will find that some of my contacts have switched. Its usually the email display as, it has switch with another contact. When I go to switch it back I get strange characters in the display such as =E4=8E=90=E3=80=95=ED=82=A4=C3= =9D=E8=94=93, if I clear it and save and then enter the contact from scratch it all seems fine. I have both Spanish and English enabled on the computer and I have tried disabling one or the other. I reinstalled outlook and did the fix...

Importing OE dbx files into Outlook 2003
I've seen a couple of postings on this, but no solutions. I'm trying to export from OE 6 on one box, onto a new box with Outlook 2003. When I try to import from Outlook, it says that the mail folder could not be opened (it is not being accessed by any other program). When I try to export from OE, I get an error that it there was an error initializing MAPI. I found people giving a solution for the MAPI problem with OE 5.0 and older, but haven't seen a solution for OE 6.0+ Can anyone help? Thanks Outlook and OE must be on the same partition for you to use the import option. You...

Error Loging Into GP 8.0
Hi, We had upgraded most of the GP 7.0 companies to GP 8.0. Everything went well and I could login to all the companies in Version 8.0. But today when I tried to upgrade one more company from GP 7.0 which was not upgraded in the first place, I got an error message 'Error registering table IV_Price_Level_SETP'. After that when I try to login to any of the previously upgraded companies, system is not allowing me to login and it says ‘Error registering table syExtPricingInstalled’. Can you please help me on this? Regards, Anilson Hi This issue should of be solved in...

Troubleshoot excel importing external data
Dear All, I have a problem about import external data from oracle database to excel spreadsheet. Two weeks ago, i import data from oracle database to excel spreadsheet using import external data menu, and then i save it to my harddisk. Yesterday, when open that file, i got error message "[Microsoft] [ODBC driver Manager] data source name not found and no default driver specified" after that i configure again my odbc and open excel file, but the problem still same. note : before i using oracle 8i client when importing data. Now i using oracle 9 client. Do u have any idea ? ...

Exchagne 5.5 CSV Import null?
Is there any way to use the CSV import tool to import a null value for fields that I would like to clean up from the exchange database? use ~DEL From MSDN: You can delete attributes from objects. To do this, specify the object class, the name of the object, and use the string ~DEL in the column specified for the attribute. This should not be in quotation marks. If in quotation marks, the value will be taken literally, and the string "~DEL" will be put into that attribute. For example, the following lines appear in an import file. The first line is the header line. The second li...

Creating an 8 page newletter on 11 x 17 pager
How do you create an 8 page newsletter that will print on 11 x 17 pager where: pages 1 & 8 and pages 2 & 7 are on the front and back of the 11 x17 piece and where pages 3 & 6 and 4 & 5 are printed on a different piece of 11 x 17 paper? Setup your printer for 11 x 17 (tabloid) landscape, setup your page for booklet. Publisher automatically will put your pages in the correct order. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Crispy" <Crispy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45A632...

Importing Sales into Quickbooks
Hi. I need to import my sales data into Quickbooks. But i'm having trouble with the account assignment tables. Lets say I have one sale for the day. $10 + $1 Tax = $11 Total (cash, taxes included) on April 1st, 2009. Below is a sample .iif file that will balance. However, I'm having trouble making sense out of it. To me, on this day I received $11 of cash (an asset), of which $1 is a clearly a liability (sales tax owed to the government). How do I classify the remaining $10? Is it an asset or a liability? Which Quickbooks account does it get credited/debited to? I...

Licensing #8
I have been brought into an account to install Exchange Server 2003. This account has about 50 Windows XP clients in a domain that is actually a Samba simulated AD front-ending a Linux LDAP infrastructure. There are currently 2 Windows servers (in Windows 2000 and one Windows 2003) as member servers in the domain. Assuming I can install an Exchange server and join the domain (or with a 2 way trust), or build a new AD entirely, what are the licensing issues? I would have to purchase Windows 2003 Server and Exchange Server Enterprise 2003. That's obvious. But, do I need Windows CALs ...

import from Excel to cash flow management transactions
would like to see an import function from Excel to the cash flow management transactions window ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=668a708b-ef61-43e3-b22a-4ba1...

DictID Global not active in GP 8.0
I have an application in GP 7.5 that has been converted to GP 8.0, but I ran into an error. In 7.5 I used the global variable DictID to determine the dictionary I am working on. When looking at the Dynamics.dic file for 8.0, this global variable no longer exists. Is there something that has replaced it? Don DeVeux Hi Don Use Runtime_GetCurrentProductID(). This will return 0 for DYNAMICS while in Test mode, but once chunked it will return the product ID for your dictionary. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pa...

Import/Contract Job
I recently purchased RMS from a company that went out of business. I currently don't have a RMS Microsoft partner. I am switching over from another POS system and want to transition my customer list and item list into RMS. I have read the many posts about importing customer lists and/or items using the QS import utility or using a MS SQL tool...but frankly...I'm not too tech savy and don't want to spend the time to figure it out. Is there anyone out there that wants to "dial into" my system and do the actual import for me? All information is currently in Ex...

How can I import accounts from quickbooks?
Sorry if this is a repeat question, new to group. Can I import info from QuickBooks into Money 2004? TIA D Waite Regrettably no unless you can get the output in excel format or qif. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "d_waite" <d_waite@ix.netcom.com> wrot...

import from money deluxe 2002 to money standard 2004
hello, I have some money files to import into money standard 2004. they were created in money deluxe 2002, the import does not import the file into standard. I cannot find any information about imports or I may be looking in the wrong place. any suggestions. thanks In microsoft.public.money, hello wrote: > > >I have some money files to import into money standard 2004. they were >created in money deluxe 2002, the import does not import the file into >standard. I cannot find any information about imports or I may be looking in >the wrong place. any suggestions. Do not use...

Importing Pagemaker files into Publisher
Is it possible to import Adobe Pagemaker Files into Microsoft Publisher? Is there a format that Pagemaker can export that Publisher can recognize. No, not really. If you have both programs, you can try a copy and paste but no guarantees. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "cherok" <cherok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BDD7610-4DD3-40FD-B14B-B2F805AA67F1@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to import Adobe Pagemaker Files into Microsoft Publisher? > Is > there a format that Pagemaker can export that Publisher can recognize. ...