Import MSN local folders to Outlook Live

I am upgrading from MSN to Outlook Live.

How do I import the MSN folders stored on my local drive ?

I can create a MSNBAK file, but I can't see how to import this or change it
into a PST.

If I move the contents of a local folder to a MSN folder, the received dates
of the messages are all overwritten by "todays date".

Any suggestions ?

thanks,

  Oscar.

oscar ackerman <oscarackerman@msn.com> wrote:

> I am upgrading from MSN to Outlook Live.
>
> How do I import the MSN folders stored on my local drive ?

Are these folder in some MSN-supplied mail application?  Have you asked MSN
how, since you pay them for support?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
8/21/2006 3:25:05 PM
>>Are these folder in some MSN-supplied mail application?

  yes.  Its called MSN Premium.  it doesn't seem to export messages, but
creates archive file " .msnbak"

>>Have you asked MSN how, since you pay them for support?

  yes.

thanks.

  Oscar
> oscar ackerman <oscarackerman@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> I am upgrading from MSN to Outlook Live.
>>
>> How do I import the MSN folders stored on my local drive ?
>
> Are these folder in some MSN-supplied mail application?  Have you asked
> MSN how, since you pay them for support?
> --
> Brian Tillman

oscar ackerman <oscarackerman@msn.com> wrote:

>  yes.

And they said ...?
--
Brian Tillman
0
> oscar ackerman <oscarackerman@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>  yes.
>
> And they said ...?
> --
> Brian Tillman
Oscar,

Search for a folder called db. All of the MSN information will be in that
folder.

0
Chuck

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

sharing of folders

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

OutLook and Notes co-existing.