Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

I am trying to import messages from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003.  I am receiving the error message "The mail folder could not be opened. If another application is using this file, please close and try again.

No other applications are running

Thanks for any help

0
anonymous (74722)

see article 257354 of the microsoft knowledge base on
http://support.microsoft.com:

"Outlook Cannot Import Eudora Messages When Eudora Mail Is
 Stored in a Non-Default Location"

ciaos

0
anonymous (74722)