Import/Export #2

Is there a way to import/export MS Outlook appt's and other calendar items
from one computer to another?

Yes, use the Import and Export Wizard for this located under File

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"Ezee" <ezallen001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import/export MS Outlook appt's and other calendar items
> from one computer to another?

Roady
5/13/2004 12:03:19 AM
I have also been trying to export my data to another computer with no luck.  I was able to get my contacts and rules but not folders.  I keep getting and error that I can't add outlook specific files to the store.  Any idea what this means?
0
anonymous (74722)
5/13/2004 3:41:03 AM
Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Karen asked:

| I have also been trying to export my data to another computer with no
| luck.  I was able to get my contacts and rules but not folders.  I
| keep getting and error that I can't add outlook specific files to the
| store.  Any idea what this means?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

set print area #2

Exporting contacts in a csv file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

How can I export the outline window from Visio?
Having typed in a lot of information, I would like to see it in a "normal" outline view in Word. Is there a way to export the text to Word or just generically? I am using Visio 2007. TIA On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:26:02 -0800, tewald <tewald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Having typed in a lot of information, I would like to see it in a "normal" >outline view in Word. Is there a way to export the text to Word or just >generically? I am using Visio 2007. If you want to extract all the text from a diagram then you can use our: http://www.visio-utilitie...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

direct deposit #2
I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using integration mgr) Employee info, deductions, benefits, taxes, etc. I cannot seem to find anything about importing direct deposit information. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks As far as I know, there is no integration within integration manager that can handle this. The last time I ran into this, I had to use some sql scripts to get everything in to GP. "nfp" wrote: > I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using > integration mgr) > Employee info, deductions, benef...

How to run ajax implemented .Net 3.5 to an old version 2.0
Hi, I have developed a Web Application in .Net 2008 and implemented <asp:UpdatePanel /> in it. But now I am trying to build it in .Net Version 2.0. But it gives an error -- "Error 1 Unknown server tag 'asp:UpdatePanel' ". I have downloaded earlier version of AjaxControlToolKit, but it does not work. What I have to do to build this code in version 2.0 Thanks and Regard Dg The UpdatePanel is not part of 2.0 or the Ajax Toolkit. This is an additional "Ajax extension for 2.0" download... Also as 3.5 is just 2.0 plus additional stuff, I wo...