import contacts #3

how can i import my contact list from hotmail account on the web
0
anonymous (74722)

Contacts #5
Can anyone help me. I am after a way or a 3rd part add in that will allow me to sync up the contacts i have in a public folder with the contacts in Outlook. The reason for this is that i want to then sync outlook to my nokia mobile phone. I have found a product on thenet called Team Contacts by a company called InfoWare which seems ideal, but they dont reply to me emails. Any help would be really appreciated. On 20 Jul 2006 15:33:26 -0700, "MARTY" <martin.allitt@gmail.com> wrote: >Can anyone help me. I am after a way or a 3rd part add in that will >allow me to sync up...

import excel to access 01-26-05
Dear all, I have a strange situation. First of all, I have access program which export data to excel. In excel, there is a field named as "Part_No" which like as below. 1123456025 1523645621A I have formated this field as string in excel. But when I import this excel to access, it show numeric in importing procedure. Due to this reason that some are like number and some like combination of number and character, it cannot imported. How can I know? As When I link the excel file to access and open this link, I find that only string with all number digits show up but error in the ...

Email Tracking in CRM 3.0
My company just purchased CRM 3.0 -- during the sales process, we were led to believe that it would be possible to use the system for outbound email campaigns that would track individual click-thrus. In short, we want to be able to send out HTML messages to a list, such that each individual message contains a "personalized" link, so that when the recipient clicks on that link, that action is recorded in the CRM system. Ideally, we'd also like to be able to record which recipients open the email, using a clear gif. Put another way, for each individual we sent the email to, ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006)
How Microsoft CRM 3.0 could contribute and be a part of its computer environment. (Sales Module, MS CRM Security, Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,Integration with IBM Lotus Notes Domino ,International Considerations, Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

Import Utility in RMS
Hello, Is there any Import utility in RMS ? How can I import my all ITem,Vendor,Customer ? Your earliest reply will be highly appreciable. Thanks Sandip We have an import Utility Module for RMS (also soon for POS2009) that assist with import of item as well as doing Catalogue Import (updating your database from your supplier catalogue periodically both new item as well as price and cost update). Contact me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@rrdisti.com Retail Realm = = = = = = = = "Sandip Jadhav" <sandipdjadhav@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7cb82568-8b2c-4418-...

How to import text file into excel file using VB
Hi, How do I create a form with import button in excel file? The impor button can perform the function of import the text file into worksheet. Please give me some ideas of doing it. I have attached a text file for your reference. Thanks ! Ann : Attachment filename: rdata.txt Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=66226 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about recording a macro when you do it manually the first time. Post back with followup questions. "annsmjarm <" wrote: > > Hi, > Ho...

finding last non empty cell in a column #3
FYI - The column could be any column not just B -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26238 ...

Importing Outlook Express Address Book
I saved my Win 2000 Outlook Express Address Book (.wab) file and want to import it into Windows XP Outlook. The import function is looking for a .pab file. How do you do the import? You can't. Only OE can use a WAB. You must import it into OE. From there Outlook can import it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:685b01c3e6eb$0b568b30$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I saved my Win 2000 Outlook Express Address Book (.wab) > file and want to import it into Windows XP Outlook. The > import function is looking...

Unable to delete #3
I have Windows XP with SP2 and Outlook XP. I have an entry that did not download completely and now I can not delete that message. I tried Safe Mode but that did not work. Do you have any ideals on removing that message, in hopes that I do not have to uninstall then reinstall. Thanks in advance Dan Did not download from where? Your ISP? Use their web interface to delete the offending mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be dele...

Winlogon errors 6005 and 6006 after exporting and importing VM
I exported a VM on machine A, copied the files to machine B, and imported the VM. Everything works well, except it takes 8-10 minutes to log in remotely to the VM. I haven't found anything helpful on the web, although there are a lot of reports of these kind of errors. The VM is 2008 R2 and the host is also 2008 R2. The VM didn't have this issue on machine A, and machine B (the host) doesn't have this issue. Any ideas? Thanks! This seem to be a Hyper-V related query can you please post it on a Hyper-V related newsgroup/forums for quicker response? Thanks, ...

Importing across Excel files, and using MSQuery?
I have one master file, which I first update every month with who' showed up (column A on sample roster file) & add new names, from whic I then filter, copy, and paste data from about 1600 kids into monthl sign in sheets for 24 different classrooms. It is quite tedious and ca take an 8 hour day for the whole thing. I am wondering why I can' import the updated data from one file (roster) directly to the othe (sign in sheets). When I tried to create a query, the column with th X's and single numerals did not show up as valid options to import fro and I don't know why -- Mess...

junk email #3
is it possible to configure outlook express to receive only mail from senders that are ALREADY in your contact list? I am setting up OE for my children and would like to reduce unwanted mail if possible. Thanks in advance, trevor ...

Physical Inventory #3
We are almost done with our season, and we will have to do our first physical inventory with RMS. Does anyone have suggestions, or advice before we start doing this? THANKS! ...

Custom Form to Redirect Mail to Sharepoint (WSS 3)
Hey folks, I've read articles on setting up incoming email, but unfortunately, those alone doesn't quite address the issue I have at hand. My sales team wants to be able to re-route emails to a WSS 3.0 list of corporate contacts. The goal is to be able to automatically see email correspondence with a contact at the click (or 2 clicks) of a button. Presently, they acheive this with Salesforce.com, but we're planning on kicking that service to the curb and using WSS exclusively for our sales and delivery pipeline. We're presently running a one-server Windows 2003 environment ...

copying outlook express contact list
Anybody have an idea as to how I can bring an old contact list into the same program again? Scenario: My old computer motherboard crashed. I purchased a new computer and reloaded all the programs including Outlook. I did manage to have the old hard drive put back into the computer as a secondary drive (d) and maintained all the data files. With the outlook reinstalled to run off of the new c: drive, there are of course no contacts. Is there a way to find the outlook contact information on the old drive and replace it into the reinstalled program on the c: drive? Thank you. This n...

Saving CONTACT Sub files to a drive or zip drive
Hello. I normally understand the principles in saving a document or file in an application but don't understand how to save the Contact file in Outlook to a disk. Specifically, I want to send a single subfile to someone and I don't know how to isolate it to save it alone that I might save to disk or as an attachment to an email. Thank you. As long as the recipient is also using Outlook, try exporting the subfolder to a PST file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Miari Lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061b01c39d97$0d462830$a101280a...

How do I import an Excel "Org Chart" into Word so I can size it t.
Please help What version of Excel are you using? In Excel 2002 or 2003, you can just copy and paste from 1 application to the other. tj "JohnRWeis" wrote: > Please help Did you try copying and pasting? If it didn't work, what happened? On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:59:02 -0800, JohnRWeis <JohnRWeis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please help I'm using Office 2000 and I've tried copy/paste. My problem is when I paste the chart into Word, it goes to several pages and I can not shrink it to one page. Any suggestions? "tjtjjtjt" wrote: > W...

CRM 3 Email Template
To determine which leads click on a URL in an email blast, I'd like to include a unique field for each lead on the URL. Similar to: http://urltovisit.com/?id=<Lead GUID> However, the Lead GUID is not listed among the insertable email template fields. In addition, the template designer automatically creates the URL link, but stops the link underline at the '=' sign. So even if I included a different field such as Lead email address, it still wouldn't be part of the URL. BTW, when doing this through the Outlook CRM add-in's email merge feature, the Lead owner info...

How do I syncronize my outlook contacts on two pc's?
I am using outlook XP on a P to P home network using windows 2000 pro on two computers. Is there a way of linking the contacts/address books so that if I up-date one the other is automatically up-dated too? Since you are on a peer to peer network there is not Exchange server so sharing mailbox and giving permission to share data is not available. Also your Outlook information is strored in personal folder (.pst file) on the local system. If the pst had been stored in central location on a server we could add that pst to the other system. I have not tried this but you may be able s...

Word 2007 Import Excel spreadsheet from Workbook
Help I would like to insert an excel spreadsheet from an Excel Workbook into a Word 2007 document. Normally I would insert object create from file, spreadsheet, no problem. How do I get just one workbook sheet into Word without breaking out each spreadsheet? Also, we are using compatability mode to 97-2003 -- Thanks for the help Copy and Paste -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "tinks" <tinks...

count #3
see attachment Attachment filename: quarter.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=54020 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com see http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm In article <malay_ko.162jsz@excelforum-nospam.com>, malay_ko <<malay_ko.162jsz@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > see attachment. ...

Importing too much data...
I'm trying to import a large (200,000+ entries) text file into Excel. I will get the message saying that the file contains more data than will fit in a single worksheet & to get it all, go to another sheet & I can exclude data already imported, but I never see that option?!? I've also tried telling it to start at row 65537, but it says invalid integer. Any suggestions? Thanks- Mike, Below is the standard large file import macro. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Sub LargeFileImport() 'Dimension Variables Dim ResultStr As String Dim FileName As String Dim FileNum As Integer Dim...

Hide datalabel values below 3 and above minus 3
Hello, I'am trying to write a macro that hides values below 3 and above -3 BUT without showing the decimals. The code here under works perfectly if numbers have no decimal, and I've tried so many things that I've lost my inspiration... Could anyone help me on this please Thanks a lot !!! ..../ With ActiveChar countSeries = .SeriesCollection.Coun For iserie = 1 To countSeries .SeriesCollection(iserie).DataLabels.NumberFormat = "[>=" & value & "];[<-" & value & "] Next iseri //... Try this in your code: &q...

Use Outlook 2003 contacts in Excel 2003
Hi, I created a userform in Excel 2003 and have put a Combo box on it. I am trying to get a list of my contacts data from Outlook to insert as a name and address in excel. Has anyone done this, is it possible. You can Export your contacts to an Excel file, what you do with them then is up to you "Oggy" <ianchaplin@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:1167661312.064467.145570@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I created a userform in Excel 2003 and have put a Combo box on it. > I am trying to get a list of my contacts data from Outlook to insert as > > a name a...

contact address and/or billing address
Hello Most of our customers have the same Contact and Billing addresses - but some don't. I have set up fields for both in separate tables (Contacts and Billing) and entries on a form for both. How would I set up the form so that our receptionist can fill in a Contact address which will automatically fill in the information for the Billing address if they are the same? I have created a Billing Query/ Report using the Billing addresses which works well - I just need to work out how to duplicate the Contact address where necessary so that she can create her invoices. M...