Image in signature collapsing

I have a signature with a logo in it but for som e of the users the
image collapses when writing a new email, any idea why and what might
be done to make it behave properly?

Kind regards,
Ladyhawke

0
noesgard (3)

To clearify: The image is shrinked and replaced by the white square
with a red cross

0
noesgard (3)
3/8/2007 8:04:45 AM
and the problem occurs after restarting Outlook, before it works (its
Outlook 2003 if this matters)

0
noesgard (3)

Outlook Signatures #4

Email Signatures #3
When I edit my email signature in Word I can insert tabs to format each line as I would like. However, as soon as I return to Outlook the tabs are removed from the signature and the text is no longer aligned correctly. Any ideas? Pat, Go to Tools > Options > Mail Format > Compose in this message format > Rich Text That should then hopefully keep the alignment as per design. -- Regards, Ash. ...

Signature in Entourage
All, When I reply to an email, my signature shows at the very bottom of the email traffic. Ideally, I'd like to see the signature on top of the other messages. Any way of doing this? Thanks! Juan Chiriboga <juan_chiriboga@msn.com> wrote: > When I reply to an email, my signature shows at the very bottom of the email > traffic. Ideally, I'd like to see the signature on top of the other > messages. > Any way of doing this? Thanks! For various tips relating to signature placement, see <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq/faqs.html#Anchor-98>. I've crosspo...

Email signature won't include pictures
I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates our company logo. However when adding the signature through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose. It appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner. Can anyone assist please? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Lyn <ly...

Collapsible Outlines in an Outlook Message
Is it possible within an Outlook message to have collapsible and expandable sections? For example, I would like someone to click a "+" that would expand a section to reveal a set of underlying information. Conversely, I would like to them to click a "-" that would collapse the section and hide the underlying information. ...

square image want it to be round
I have an image which is square and I would like to make the image round - any hints Use the autoshape, create your circle, select, click the fill, click fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Beano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2447E1F8-4C0B-4854-88EA-9BA979560E53@microsoft.com... > I have an image which is square and I would like to make the image round - any hints only have tints/gradients/patterns option in fill ef...

Advanced Security with preview image of window/form
It would be very helpful to have a preview bitmap or actual window with data of the window/form that is selected for setting security. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defaul...

GDI+ Image clone
Hi all Will I am using GDI+ to manipulate images. I am having this strange behaviour with Bitmap::Clone() function. When I create a Clone from an Image object, and then try to LockBits for the cloned image, I get invalid pointer. I did a workarround for this: Bitmap* p_new_image = new Bitmap(p_src_image->GetWidth(),p_src_image->GetHeight(),p_src_image->GetPixlFormat()); Graphics* p_graphics = Graphics::FromImage(p_new_image); p_graphics->DrawImage(p_src_image,0,0); delete p_graphics; will this code is working with LockBits very fine. The documentation for the clone funct...

signature and font problem reading pane too
I made a change to my outlook by sending an email which changed my reading pane and adds mb to the message size. A simple 3 line message without signature can be 1 mb or larger. Others cannot open them. They stall my computer. Some incoming mail will not view at all. I can hit reply and see the text that is not visible in the reading pain. I started having problems with the signature not giving me a space above it to type. In trying to fix this something happened to the formatting of outgoing mail and viewing it in the reading pane. It underlines as a default? Help It...

Convert EMF image to drawing object
Hi, In Word, if you insert an EMF picture, you can then convert it in a drawing object (by right-clicking on the picture, then select "Edit Picture"), which allows you to "natively" change the image as a vector drawing. How can I achieve the same result in Publisher 2002? There is no "Edit Picture" option in the image contextual menu, so the only way I could find is to perform the conversion in Word, then copy/paste the Word canvas to Publisher. But there must be some more direct means to do this? Thanks in advance. Raph Raphael Goubet <rgoubet@yahoo.fr&g...

Hyperlink Signature in Entourage

"setting up personalized settings" appears every time and signature is set to "none"
hi, We have one user who has a pc, laptop, and access to terminal server. Every time the user logs out and back in to either the pc, laptop or server he gets the setting up personalised settings, and his outlook signature defaults to "none" - although he can then go an select the signature from the drop down box. It's getting a bit annoying so we tried the following:- 1. Rename the profile on the terminal server, laptop and PC 2. On the active directory server Click the Profile tab, and then note the profile path information in Profile path. Rename this folder ...

Adding an image to a footer
is it possible to add an image to a footer of an excel sheet? thanks Brian Excel 2002 is first version to allow images in headers and footers. With earlier versions you could pre-print blank pages in Word then place these in your paper-tray. Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:23:04 -0700, "Brian Graham" <br1an_graham@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >is it possible to add an image to a footer of an excel >sheet? > >thanks ...

user images Quick Access Toolbar
Can user created images be used for macro buttons in the Quick Access Toolbar? How? KKAIII wrote: > Can user created images be used for macro buttons in the Quick Access > Toolbar? How? No, but you can put buttons with custom images on the ribbon. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm and http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Images_Labels_PartII.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Which OS to get signature for?
If I get a Winqual signature for an unclassified WinUsb driver after submitting test results for Win7 (both x86 and x64) will the signed driver install on Vista without the unsigned driver warning? What I need is a signature that works for both Win7 and Vista but I'm not sure if getting the driver signed for Win7 is good enough for it to be signed for Vista as well. I suspect that once a driver is signed the signature is good on all OS versions no matter how the signature was obtained. The requirement for submitting test results for multiple OS versions is just a logo requir...

Images don't appear in forwardsnor replys
when mail is forwarded or replied to the images are replaced by the famous red x. Images can be inserted in newly created mail. send images with message is checked in HTML options thanks There are a couple of ways that HTML can be coded link the embedded images. WLM can display either type, but on forwards, it can only handle it if it is coded the way WLM does. So if the message is from WLM, Outlook Express or Vista Windows Mail, it should work OK, since they all do it the same way. If from some other mail programs you may have problems. In that case of problems, ...

animated signature
I've been using animated signatures for some time. Out of the blue, they stopped appearing in newly created messages or replies. In addition, anyone else sending me a message with a signature, the image is X'ed out. The first time this happened, I received a message stating that my security level didn't permit me tsee the image. Something about html. Any thoughts? Thanks ...

Images don't load in emails
I had to reinstall my programs including Live mail. When I receive a message with a graphic or image in it it is not shown, but a message banner ask if it should load images, I say yes and it does. In my previous install the images appeared automatically. I am set for receiving HTML, and I use Vista 32 bit. Is there something I need to do to make this happen? -- Bob London, Ontario Tools | Safety Options | Security Tab. Uncheck: "Block images..............". -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Bob Hewson...

Hot to Stop Outlook 2007 Forcing Images to Bitmaps
Hello, How can Outlook 2007 be set to not convert images to bitmaps? I've just been upgraded to Office 2007 and am having problems with images in Outlook 2007 emails. In Office 2003 I could do up charts in Excel, then to a [Copy as Picture]|[As shown when printed], followed by a [Paste Special]|[Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in Outlook emails. This would give me an identical image as the Excel chart pasted into the body of the email so people could see the chart as they read the email without clicking about with attachments. It worked great in 2003 and kept the size of the email...

XslTransform in msword application with images
Hi, I transform XML data in an OutputStream which is open as a word document. All works fine excepted the images defined in the xsl file which are html links (src="images/image1.jpg"). So, when I save the word document in a particular place, the image can't be displayed cause the path is no good anymore. I would like to merge the images in the word document without any external html links. Any idea? aspx file : XslTransform xslt = new XslTransform(); xslt.Load(cvXSLChemin); xslt.Transform(xPathXMLData,null,Response.OutputStream,null); Response.ContentType = "Applicati...

Imaging system joined with Great Plains
Hello, Has anyone successfully joined an imaging system with Great Plains. We want to link images and other files to invoicing in the Sales Order Processing Module. Any advice? thanks, Ed A client of mine just bought Docuware and I was asked to integrate it with GP. The first and only time (so far) that I worked with it was when the Docuware Sales Manager and I tried to create an integration between docuware and GP(v9) Docuware has two tools to create/manage the integration one is a user-usable tool (technically savvy - say a GP admin) point and click etc. that is what he use...

Background image in stationery
Hi I have added background image in stationery html as below; <body background="myimage.jpg"> As expected the image repeats itself. Is there a way to stop image form repeating in outlook 2003 stationery? Many Thanks Regards ...

email signature
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers. Please post your version of Windows Live Mail. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "dazza" wrote in message news:C25D4E2C-F872-4D41-81E2-B48819A10B35@microsoft.com... I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signat...

Create a handwritten signature.
How do I apply a handwritten signature on a document? I suggest having the signiture in black on a white background. Scan it, save it as a TIF or JPG, insert the new file into your Publisher document. Bruce "AROBBINS" wrote: > How do I apply a handwritten signature on a document? The way the post is worded, Bruce, begs an answer like this: a pen and ink would be way to go. Sarcasm aside, your method is best. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brucels" <Brucels@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Pas d'image en mode complet
Bonjour, Sous Vista avec WMP 11 (11.0.6002.18111) : Lorsque je lis une vidéo, j'ai le son mais pas d'image en "mode complet"... par contre, l'image est présente lorsque je suis en "mode apparence" Connaissez-vous la solution ? Merci, On Apr 10, 12:26=A0pm, Ri <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Bonjour, > Sous Vista avec WMP 11 (11.0.6002.18111) : > Lorsque je lis une vid=E9o, j'ai le son mais pas d'image en "mode complet= "... > par contre, l'image est pr=E9sente lorsque je suis en "mode ...