Image attachments problem #2

I am trying to set up outlook 2002 (XP).  When we receive a
message from someone with image attachments (jpg, gif) we
are unable to view them in the message.  How do I make it
so we are able to view image the images in the actual
message.  I have tried everything, well almost everything.

Can someone help?

Thanks
Auto

0
anonymous (74722)

Instant Search Pane Problem in Office 2007 Outlook
User on XP SP3 Recently updated user from Office 2003 to Office 2007. Once inside Outlook 2007, the User tries to do a Search of email from a certain user using the "Instant Search Pane" window and only receives Email from two days ago, nothing in the past, which indeed there is email from this "User" she is looking for. Tried REMOVING the Outlook Profile and creating it again and this did not work. Next Step was to Rename the Windows Profile Reboot device and Rebuild it again and this did not work. Had 3 different people log onto this system and the "Instant ...

Not receiving emails #2
I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order to receive emails. On Wed, 04 May 2005 07:31:20 -1000, brenda <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not > receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order > to > receive emails. > What version of Outlook are you running and what mode (Corp/Workgroup, Internet Mail Only, etc.) do you have it installed in? If you're n...

X.400 stack problem
Hello i need help with this, i cant create a tcp x400 stack in the x400 protocol, the procedure that i followed is the next, but the problem is that the option "new" dont appers. if someone know abotu this.. thanks. PROCEDURE To create a TCP/IP X.400 stack: Start System Manager: On the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager. Navigate to X.400. : System Manager Administrative Groups Administrative Group Servers Server Protocols X.400 Right-click X.400, click New, and then click TCP/IP X.400 Service Transport Stack. ...

Disable outlook blocking email attachments
Does anyone know how to Disable outlook blocking email attachments Better is to have them resend in a compressed mail format. Anyway; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/blockedattachments.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166a301c44817$1cb7ed00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to Disable outlook blocking email > attachments Thanks for the help. Mike >-----...

Ballancing Problem
I recently setup a new bank account and have been having problems ballancing it for the past 4 months. I key all my transactions into my register manually and then download them from the bank about every other day, or so, to know what has cleared and what hasn't. I rarely use the manual C, all of my transactions have the E. Now I like to double check the bank to the paper statement monthly, all I used to do is start the ballancing process it I would key in the info from my statement and it would move over to the ballancing side leaving the "E" in the "C" field...

Need help with dual domain name problems
Setup: FES: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange 2003 Standard SP2 BES: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 I'm just getting Exchange setup, I have internal communications working properly but have run into a problem sending externally. The organization has different internal & external domain names, lets call them abc.com (internal) & xyz.com (external). When a message is sent to an external address it goes out as user@abc.com. Since abc.com doesn't exist externally reply attempts fail. I need the exchange to change the sender to user@xyz.com when sendin...

autofilter problem #2
Is there a formula to delete empty rows within a column? I use autofilter to delete empty rows. but when the data changes in the cells, I have to manually operate the listbox each time in order to delete empty rows that have changed. i am trying to cut out the extra step of using the listbox to delete empty rows. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

If then-problem
I created a report with 2 entryfields: Afdeling BGVer I wrote following code If Me!Afdeling = "Groodkeukenmedewerker" Then Me!BGVer = "ikke" End If I tried to put it in the Details_Format property and the Report_Page property without any result. What did I do wrong? Thanks JP Problem solved.... never mind this question Jean-Paul wrote: > I created a report with 2 entryfields: > > Afdeling > BGVer > > I wrote following code > > > If Me!Afdeling = "Groodkeukenmedewerker" Then > Me!BG...

Problems with CAsyncSocket::Receive
I'm having problems with my CAsyncSocket derived class. I'm using TCP and the problem manifests itself on the client side. Sometimes my OnReceive will get called and when my handler calls Receive, will return with a zero return value. Microsoft help states "If the connection has been closed, it returns 0." When this happens, what should I do? Is there cleanup I should do? I've tried calling CAsyncSocket::Close. My code then waits 5 seconds and then attempts to reconnect. It seems to get into a funny state and all communications grinds to a halt. What should I do?...

post cards #2
I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Heck, I am not even getting that. I used to get that and somehow, it has disappeared. I am trying to print 2 per page front & back. I have read some of the articles on this forum and tried to use the tips suggested, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get 2 up front & back on 1 page ... "candyb" wrote: > I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a glitch and will only show one...

Restricted Stock #2
Many companies are moving away from granting stock options to granting restricted stock. It does not appear, however, that Money 2005 or Money 2006 have functionality for restricted stock. Restricted stock is similar to stock options in that it usually vests over a period of time, but instead of exercising the option, the stock is simply granted to the employee. If it was that simple, I could simply enter the stock as an option with a 0 strike price. The real issue is that the stock pays a dividend during the vesting period that is paid to the employee and is taxed at ordinary rates...

Question about Service Pack 2
We just updated to SP2 on our Exchange box. We used to be able to go to OWA and use our username to log in, now we have to type our entire email address to get access. Any way to change that back to just the username? Thanks! Douglas Are you using FBA? Did you modify the owa logon.asp page as per: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA2003Forms-based-Authentication-default-domain.html Nue "Douglas McIver" <dmciver@NOSPAM.jlmdirect.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:OHA1TDIIGHA.2040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > We just updated to SP2 on our Exchange box. We used to...

Outlook 2000 Multiple Profiles #2
I set Outlook 2000 to prompt for profile (Corporate Workgroup option) as described in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 197272. Unfortunately, it does not consistently prompt. If I click on Tools>Services, the different profiles do not show up nor does the "show profiles" button. How do I fix this? Jeff Did Outlook completely close from the earlier session or is there still an outlook.exe process running (or mapi32.exe running for Outlook 2000)? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest v...

stripping outgoing attachments
How can we check to see if exchange is stripping outgoing attachments. We're running exchange 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Ray What is the actual issue here? Are all outgoing email with attachments being striped or just some of them. I would check the global settings on your exchange org to determine what the sending message size limit is...Also, do you have any type of outgoing email scan going on? Jermaine "Ray" wrote: > How can we check to see if exchange is stripping outgoing attachments. We're > running exchange 2003. > > Any help wou...

Not in Recent Docs #2
W2K Why dont my Visio 2000 docs appear in Recent Docs? ...

Radians and Degrees #2
Is there a way to set your Excel program to default to radian angl measurements -- brett409 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- brett4098's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27533 On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:18:32 -0600, brett4098 <brett4098.1f7ija@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > >Is there a way to set your Excel program to default to radian angle >measurements? That *is* the default (and the only way, to the best of my knowledge)....

Outlook and Exchange server #2
I would like to setup outlook so that all six people in our company can share contacts and their calendar, I've been told I need an exchange server so I tracked down a provider that has one but now what? How do I setup outlook to share this information? We are using several different versions of outlook and office, is any one better than another? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.507 / Virus Database: 304 - Release Date: 8/4/2003 Now that's scary... If the provider isn't offering support on this, ...

Problem with 'Tasks' in Outlook
Not sure if this goes here, but I thought I would ask since we are using Exchange 2003. We have some users that like to use the Tasks in Outlook. The person that creates a task is the owner. If they owner closes a task then that task will be closed for everyone else that is part of the task. Somehow this group of users managed to create a task that says it has a different owners. Example: On user A's workstation Outlook says the task owner is user B. On user B's workstation outlook says the own is user A. So, it says it has two different owners, but it actually behave...

Problem printing inserted images
I've been having a strange printing problem lately, when I insert images in my files some of them print out as solid black rectangles. The strange thing is that up to about a week ago I was able to print out the same images just fine, and if I open the images in Microsoft picture and fax viewer they print fine as well (so I know the file isn't corrupt). Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Publisher is more critical about printer drivers than many applications. Go to your printer manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://o...

Exchange 2000 address books permissions problem
I have several exchange address books in all address books and global address books. My problem is thus - I want to hide certain address books from all users of a particular domain ie the Global Address Book from Doma in 1 users. I have tried denying to domain 1\ users as well as denying from domain 1\securitygroup - where the security group contains those users. I have also blocked inheritance on the test address book I wish to hide - Any ideas ???? ...

Define Chart Name??? #2
hi debra thank you very much for your help... i managed to figure out th problem... it was due to the fields not updated properly... there' still old fields hence misleading me to think that your code to sho all the items were not working... i have yet to try the code provide by you to remove all the old fields but i'm pretty sure it woul work... once again thank you very much for your help... cheer -- hc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hce's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=351 View this thread: ht...

Dcount Problem
I know this is an elementary problem but the more I try to fix it the more confused I get. I need some simple help here. I have searched the Group for an answer but can't find one so here goes. ----------------------------------- I have a form that contains a Dcount. I can't seem to get the syntax correct. Table name: tblNameList Field: option1. This field only contains one of two records both currency. It either contains $0.00 or $15.00. I am trying to count the number of times that $15.00 appears in the field option1. The Dcount I am trying is this but I get an error...

Problem
I'm a Newbie. Church secretary died, no one knows how to use database as is. I have re-entered data from scratch in new worksheet - all of it! Because many couples do not share same last name, it was suggested that I create these columns First_Name1, Last_Name1, AND, (actually a column containing the conjunction "and") First_Name2, Last_Name2. This design was based on creating mailing labels and a directory. To have it work in printing labes, etc, I was to leave Last_Name1 blank if the couple shared the same last name. A limited test was positive with data imported by word for...

Attachment opening system32 folder
I'm having a problem where on one PC, an attachment (of type .csv) is opening the Windows System32 folder instead of Excel. Only happens with this particular attachment and not with other csv files received in e-mail. Opening the same attachment from any other PC is successful. I'm unable to find any information in the KB regarding this. Please help! ...

custom POS button #2
does anybody know how can i call a query or small program by adding Custom Button on POS Shoby, What specifically do you want this custom button to do? When you say 'query or small program' what do you mean? This can *probably* be done but more details are needed i think Kevin "Shoby" wrote: > does anybody know how can i call a query or small program by adding Custom > Button on POS if i want to write a query to see item history of a particular item that how many times a particular customer bought this item and in what price can i access this information t...