Identifying remote Outlook Access

Scenario.

I am running outlook 2002 on NT4.0 connected to exchange
mailbox on exchange 5.5/2000.

Is there any way I can identify whether the Administrator
or exchange Admin has my mailbox open on his PC or is
accessing my mailbox via his security access.

Can i tell on my PC. Is there something left locally on my
PC that will tell me.
0
anonymous (74722)

No, you can't. Why the suspicion?

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"Z" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Scenario.
>
> I am running outlook 2002 on NT4.0 connected to exchange
> mailbox on exchange 5.5/2000.
>
> Is there any way I can identify whether the Administrator
> or exchange Admin has my mailbox open on his PC or is
> accessing my mailbox via his security access.
>
> Can i tell on my PC. Is there something left locally on my
> PC that will tell me.

0
Roady
2/18/2004 12:48:10 AM
what about by checking ipc connections ?

0
anonymous (74722)
2/18/2004 12:58:23 AM
No, as the connection goes to the Exchange server and not to your machine.

--
> what about by checking ipc connections ?

0
Roady

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2