I wish to copy a graphic into return address of envelope in Outloo

How do I set up an envelope template where I can preprint a number of
envelopes with a graphic in the return address area, then print the return
address under it when I address individual envelopes?  Any advice is really
appreciated.  -
0
W (121)

In the past I have used both Access (reports) and Publisher to produce
envelopes with such on them
You can probably do the same in Word, with some 'fiddling' about

"Doug W" <Doug W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I set up an envelope template where I can preprint a number of
> envelopes with a graphic in the return address area, then print the return
> address under it when I address individual envelopes?  Any advice is
> really
> appreciated.  -

0
DL

Cells.copy problem
Hi I have strange problem with my VBA code where I use sheet("name").select cells.copy I use this code in many other workbooks without any problems but today I have problem with new workbook I created. While the code is executing I recive the error: Select method failed or another error: object oriented error ? does anywone know what is the problem ? regards Peter Piotr, Dzien dobre. maybe you have some merged cells... this makes copy-ing more difficult. grtx's Martijn "Piotr" <hokah@wp.pl> schreef in bericht news:1133785764.499934.64550@g49g2000cwa.google...

How do I transfer messages & addresses from Microsoft Mail to Out.
I recently bought a new computer with Vista and installed my Office 2003 with Outlook. When I had all my e-mail messages and addresses transferred from my old computer, where I used Outlook Express, it was loaded into Microsoft Mail by the person who did the transfer. Microsoft Mail does not have a lot of the features I liked on Outlook Express so I want to transfer all my messages and addresses from Mail to Outlook. I went to Outlook and unfortunately it does not list Microsoft Mail as one of the programs it can import into. Da, Microsoft Mail was not around in 03. Can someone ple...

Problems sending emails to some addresses
When I try and send an email from outlook to some addresses it says it does not recognise some or all names. However, when I reply to a message or send to an address I have already replied to it is fine. Does anyone please have any advice or suggestions? ...

Multiple copies of webbrowser control and site logins
Hi, I have several processes accessing a website, each through a webbrowser control. I do not need to login to the site to access any information. However, to update data on the site I do. So if I log in to the site using one webbrowser control are all the other instances automatically logged in? Will the admin of the site have available the info that I am running one process logged in and several that are not? If so, is there away of masking this information - without slowing access to the site (particularly as I "hand code" GETs and PUTs)? I need to know as the system design o...

Copy and custom format cell
Hi All, How can I copy a cell from one worksheet to another (eg. ='00.Cover '!C8) and have the text "Job No" showing infront of the copied number/test? Thanks in advance for your help. -- emel24 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ emel24's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20004 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500956 How about: ="Job No"&'00.Cover'!C8) Check the worksheet name. There was a line break in the formula in your origin...

email address history
How can I remove the email address history in outlook. It remembers old and/or bad addresses. The addresses are not in any of the address books that I can find. Is there a way to clear that? See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292024 "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a40601c44e34$ec39bf90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I remove the email address history in outlook. > It remembers old and/or bad addresses. The addresses are > not in any of the address books that I can find. Is > there a way to clear that? That will cl...

Reply Address #2
Hello all I use a mail forwarding service to forward my mail to my two email accounts and am having difficulty setting the reply account properly. I am using outlook 2K3 to collect my mail. The two email accounts collect the mail but when I click reply, to test messages sent to these accounts, it uses a default reply address from another test account (which eventually will be deleted) and is from the same forwarding provider. So to summarise... I have three accounts forwarding mail. One is a default account and its address is being used as the reply address for the other two accounts de...

Outlook 2002
I moved Outlook to a new computer and everything seems to be working except when I send an email and try to select an address from the Address book...there are no addresses in any of the address books displayed. However, my Contacts are somewhere because when I click on Contacts on the shortcut bar, there they are! The error message I get is: The address book could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted or you do not have permissions. I've looked around in Help, but found none. Any i...

How to us an alias email address in Outlook 2003
Hi everyone, We are using Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 and Outlook 2003. Just wanted to know how a user can switch which email address they would like to use for an out going email. Let's say I have the following aliases on my email box: SMTP:lamar@nospam555.com smtp:webmaster@nospam555.com smtp:sales@nospam555.com smtp:info@nospam555.com Now let's say that I wont to send an email out as sales@nospam555.com. But the next email I want to send out as info@nospam555.com, and the next as webmaster@nospam555.com. Is there a way to switch between my aliases in Outlook 2003? I...

Copy and paste HTML problem
Hi, there. Recently, I need to copy and paste some data (with table) from the Internet. However, the data I copied which contains value like 1-0, 2-0 etc will change to date like Jan-00 and Feb-00 automatically. Well, even I've tried to format the cell to text only before I paste the data, the problem still persists. When I try to paste special as Unicode or text only, the data appear to be exactly on the web. I need to solve this problem because the table on the web looks very attractive with assorted colours according to different groups. Hope that some experts out there can giv...

Ex2003
Hi, runnning Ex2003 Enterprise edition. We have 2 groups (and therefore 2 stores): students, who use the email address "username@domain.com" and staff, who use "firstname.lastname@domain.com" How can I set it so the correct email address is set by default once I assign them to their group? Thanks Set up your recipient policy filter so that it only applies to those mailboxes that are homed on the specific mailbox stores you want. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Fabrussio" <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCD00CFC-6933-4A8B-B4...

Offline Address Book error on Outlook 2003 Clients
I have searched far and wide for the solution and have yet to find it. This is a known error for exchange 2003 as there are more than 100 posts regarding the problem here. I have tried every KB article that was listed in previous posts to no avail. Most posts have no replies. As far as the error goes this is it. An error occurred while opening Microsoft Exchange Offline address Book files on the Microsoft Exchange Server see Your Administrator. Microsoft office could not download address book. The Offline Addr Book is there and I have rebiult several times. Still error. I don&#...

VBA control disappears when copy sheet
Hello I need help with a problem i cannot understand. I'm using office 2003 and i have an excel document with several sheets. Some of that sheets have vba controls, in particular checkbox controls. When i create a copy of one of those sheets, the entire sheet is copied but without checkboxes. Can anyone help with this problem? How are you copying the sheet? Are you using: Edit|Move or copy sheet Ari Silva wrote: > > Hello > I need help with a problem i cannot understand. > I'm using office 2003 and i have an excel document with several sheets. > Some of that sheet...

rename AD user account creates problem with autocomplete in Outloo
After renaming an Active Directory user account, the new user name and the new Exchange mailbox works correctly almost everywhere, but there is a problem in the autocomplete feature of the client Outlook 2003. OLD USER jgoulding OLD EMAIL jgoulding@cemins.com OLD ALIAS jgoulding OLD DISPLAY NAME Jessica Goulding OLD AUTOCOMPLETE Jessica Goulding <jgoulding> NEW USER jwalter NEW EMAIL jwalter@cemins.com NEW ALIAS jwalter NEW DISPLAY NA...

Changing default addresses for all users
How can I change the return email address for all users in Exchange 2003? My company merged with another company, so we want to change the return email address from user@XXX.com to user@XXXYYY.com (and also user@YYY.com to user@XXXYYY.com). As a complicating factor, we don't want to delete the old email addresses, so users can still receive mail at their old address. -- "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson At the system manager, you go to the Recipient Policies and at the policy you ...

About DRAG/COPY in CDHTMLDialog created in MFC DLL
Hi, I have a question about using CDHTML dialog in DLL. If you create a simplest project about popup a CDHTML dialog from a MFC DLL, you will find that you cannot select and copy the HTML's contents and drag a link or drop a link into it. If you make the example more complex, you can make one CDHTML dialog created by local executable project, another by calling the function of the MFC DLL you created; then you will find a strange thing: if you open the local generated DHTML dialog first, then both dialog's drag/copy functions correctly; if you open the DLL function calling dia...

returning a value from a date/time picker
Hi all, I would like to know how to retrieve a value from a date/time picker that I have inserted as an OLE Object into my document via this line: ActiveDocument.Tables(iTableCount).Rows(1).Cells(2).Range. _ InlineShapes.AddOLEControl(ClassType:="MSComCtl2.DTPicker.2") I cannot seem to fathom it out so any help would be appreciated! Many thanks for looking Once a DTPicker is in the document it is listed as an object in the ThisDocument code module. You can access all its events there. To get the value use: MsgBox ThisDocument.DTPicker1.Value Obviously, if ...

Returning cursor to first cell, next line down
I am using a handheld scanner to record asset/serial numbers of hard ware. I scan 4 cells worth of data (across) and I would like to find a shortcut or macro to return the cursor to first cell, next line down. Any ideas ?? I have scoured the Excel help on the web etc. with no luck. I am using Excel 2000. Jeff Make sure you save a copy of the file to try this as I am not sure what else you are doing... right click on the sheet tab and select 'View Code' and paste the code in the window that pops up. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersec...

Configuring the reply address used by Outlook?
I use a spam-filtering service that collects three of my email accounts onto its server, from which Outlook downloads email to my PC. The messages in Outlook retain the "To" address they were originally sent to (one of my three email addresses). But, because they're now being downloaded from a single account, when I reply to a message addressed to "brett2@isp.com" or "brett3@isp.com", Outlook sends the reply from the account "brett1@isp.com", which is the account I used to set up the spam-filter service. In other words, Outlook isn'...

Sending mail to a Public Folder from an external e-mail address
Hi, We have set up two public folders as part of our Exchange 2003 installation. One is for staff and one is for pupils. The staff folder has an alias of 'staff' and an e-mail address property of 'staff@<our domain name>' however when we send from an external e-mail address outside of our domain then it doesn't come through. We need members of our admin network to send announcements to the curriculum public folder and wondered if anyone here could offer any advice on why this isn't working. Any help is appreciated, Gareth are the "anonymous" p...

copy & paste between documents changes spacing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi. I have a curious issue with Microsoft Word that i can't seem to find a reasonable explanation for. Basically, i write a newsletter for my farm every week and i have a masthead that is a table. When i attempt to copy the table to a brand new document (in order to create a brand new newsletter), the spacing between the lines has totally changed. The table is twice as wide, as if i had put a blank space between each line of text. This has happened with other documents as well. For instance, I created a chec...

updateing a orginal sheet after two or more have updated copys
We are working on an speadsheet, I was emailed a copy of it and so was two others. How do we go about update if we each have a copy of the orginal and we are entering different info. How can we configure correctly? so the info we are each entery is update to the orginal? I would say it would be difficult with three of you making changes to three separate copies of the same workbook. Perhaps you should investigate the use of a single Shared workbook. See help on sharing a workbook. Also note the loss of some features when sharing. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Ma...

IXPathNavigable.Value returns child node values
I'm trying to parse some XML via IXPathNavigable, handling elements, text, and attributes with the same code but without having a switch (node.NodeType). However, if I look at a parent element in something like this: <MyParent> <MyChild>Text1</MyChild> <MyChild>Text2</MyChild> </MyParent> and try myParent.Value, while I would expect the return value to be null, I really get "Text1 Text2". I need to handle those values when I process <MyChild/>, but I can't seem to find a way around this quirk. Anyone know if there...

directly emailing word or excel document
From either Word or Excel 2007 - File - Send as email attachment I get the error Logon Failed, you must log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. I am using Windows Live Mail and have set thjis as my defalt email program ...

copying a formula down wards
=INDEX(Proj_code,MATCH(AQ$6,F$7:F$198,0)) the above formula works in that it shows the first match. As there could be mulitpule records what do I need to do to so when I copy it down it will bring the next match or 0 if no further matches in the table it is searching? Many thanks UKMAN1 Hi, Try this ARRAY formula. ARRAY enter it and it will return the first match, drag down for the second etc. It will return an error if there isn't a second match so you could wrap the whole thing =isserror(formula etc =OFFSET(IF(ROWS(B$7:B7)<=COUNTIF(Proj_code,$E$1),INDEX($F...