I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts

Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a
warning message before sending email to certain contacts?  For example,
I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client"  and I
would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send
an email to anyone from those categories.  The idea is to prevent
myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to
the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other
mistake.  Thanks in advance.  Extra points for a firm-wide
solution--something the system administrator can set up that everyone
will be subject to.

--
Zuccaciyecioglu
0

Outlook version? In the meantime, you might want to take a look at the code
sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=553. It's an example
of checking data in an outgoing message.

A firm-wide solution would require an Outlook add-in. Note, though, that any
kind of notification like this can quickly become something that users click
through without reading.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Zuccaciyecioglu" wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a
> warning message before sending email to certain contacts?  For example,
> I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client"  and I
> would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send
> an email to anyone from those categories.  The idea is to prevent
> myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to
> the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other
> mistake.  Thanks in advance.  Extra points for a firm-wide
> solution--something the system administrator can set up that everyone
> will be subject to.
>

> --
> Zuccaciyecioglu
> .

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Sending Email #6

Contacts Search

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...