I need to manage an email mailing list

Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean email
mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc
--
Stephen Connolly
www.constructiveearth.com

"Stephen Connolly" <StephenConnolly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BD98D3E5-48A0-4883-9349-5DA466269D43@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean email
> mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc
> --
> Stephen Connolly
> www.constructiveearth.com

Search www.slipstick.com for third party utilities that might help with
this.

0
lanwench (7567)
8/24/2005 3:18:27 PM
Have you thought about using a service like YahooGroups or other online
mailing list service?

"Stephen Connolly" <StephenConnolly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BD98D3E5-48A0-4883-9349-5DA466269D43@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean email
> mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc

0
vince8328 (2733)
8/24/2005 3:33:33 PM
Stephen Connolly <StephenConnolly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean
> email mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc

Set up your list on Yahoo! Groups.
0
tillman1952 (16052)

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

New to excel

Users ability to Manage Groups

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3