I need to make a change in users

I am changing the user for microsoft outlook.
What procedure do I need to do?
0
Heather (83)

What type of email accounts do you use? Typically, you just need to create a
new profile - control panel, mail.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Heather" <Heather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am changing the user for microsoft outlook.
> What procedure do I need to do?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Update Query Needed 04-12-07
Hello everyone... I have column of prefixes that I need to append numbers too... My column currently looks like this... 787-222 787-221 787-721 I need to make it look like this... 787-222=787 787-221=787 787-721=787 The table name is LocalFaxPrefixes How do you add the "=787" to the end of each line in that Cell without having to do it manually? I Know how to paste an SQL View to a query, I just don't know how to write it from scratch. Thanks in advance for your help. Dale On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:57:27 -0400, Bikini Browser wrote: > Hello everyone......

restrict users
Hi Group! I have the following requirement of from my customer. A few users should be allowed to mail to external an internal adresses. the rest of the users should only be allowed to mail to internal adresses. Can I do this with exchange? A next question is how to limit the users only to mail to certain emails - Is there also a way? best regards andy On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:02:33 +0200, "Andreas W�ckl" <woeckl@esys.at> wrote: >Hi Group! > >I have the following requirement of from my customer. A few users should be >allowed to mail to external an intern...

changing account bank downloads into
similar to having two bank accounts (one open and one closed) and the bank downloads into the closed account, is there a way to change what account your bank downloads into? Someone here may be able to provide some suggestions if you elaborate a bit on your request. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b8001c4aa6f$058599b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > similar to having two bank accounts (one open and one > closed) and the bank downloads into the closed account, > is there a way to change what account your bank downloads ...

Standard Cost Roll up (using Standard Cost Changes)
Hi all, We are finding that when we change a component on a sub-assembly, the resulting roll-up is affecting other sub-assemblies that share the same parents but not the changed component. For example: We changed the cost a component item for sub-assembly 25-0051 and roll up the sub-assembly. This sub-assembly reports to our top level 30-0100 and 30-0101. The roll-up then went and changed ALL related assemblies that share the top level 30-0100 and 30-0101. These assemblies DO NOT share the changed component but do have other proposed changes since last roll/revalue. These proposed...

Limit users to a specific "viewning" range
Hi all, Is it possible to restrict the scrolling of a worksheet to a specific range. Just to keep noisy people out of lists and other thing stashed in "distant" cells. Thanks, Jim Nothing is foolproof in XL, security wise. There's a work-around for just about every security measure, but you could try this, and it might work for a couple of days<g>, if your users are not well versed in XL. Select the *entire* column past (to the right) of what you wish to be the end of your sheet, and do: <Ctrl> <Shift> <RightArrow> This should take your selection to...

Need Simple XML help in VB.Net or C#
Hello and God Bless, I am stumped trying to get a simple xml database replacing certain data with other data programmatically. This is what my xml looks like. **************************************** <Root_Element> <Topic index="1"> <Sub_Topic> <Notes></Notes> <Notes></Notes> </Sub_Topic> </Topic> <Topic index="2"> <Sub_Topic> <Notes></Notes> <Notes></Notes> <Notes></Notes> </Sub_Topic> <Sub_Topic> <Notes></Notes> ...

Sharing user data on home, office and Powerbook computers
I have Office X on several different computers and would like to keep all my user data the same on each of them. Is there an easy way to keep them all in sync? Most important to me is the info in Entourage (addresses, calandar and to do lists) but, it would be great to keep the documents in sync too. If anyone can help, I would surely be thankful. On 9/13/03 10:18 AM, in article d02bc51f.0309130918.3d036d7c@posting.google.com, "Clayton Townsend" <claytontownsend@earthlink.net> wrote: > I have Office X on several different computers and would like to keep > all my user d...

Some users are not in the Global address list of one of the servers
Hi, We have several exchange servers (5.5) running on Win NT 4.0 with identical configuration. However, each server is located in different cities. All mails coming to/from the servers pass thru a central main mail server. The problem is, two of the servers does not show some mailboxes / recepients that are present in the other servers. This has caused problems when a user from the main central server sends an e-mail to one of the servers wherein the user from the main central server gets the "Unknown Recipient" error. See below for an illustration of how the servers are configured:...

how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important.
how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important. I am pretty sure you can't, but you may find some combination of Windows accessibility options that would help make it more visible to you. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "vokmaar van waag...

how to view changes to data by user?
How do I view changes/updates made to a database by various data-entrier by their names and time of the day? Any info is appreciated! Conie code: AddFieldToTable, AddDateUserToTables --- Hi Connie, Add these fields to every table: UserIDc, long integer -- userID who created record UserIDm, long integer -- userID who modified record DateCreated, date/time -- date/time record was created DateModified, date/time -- date/time record was modified DateCreated can have a default valut --> =Now() and it will get filled automatically each time a record is created UserIDc can ber filled o...

Changing Quote/Order Price List
When you change the Price List associated with a Quote or Order, is the price on the product line items supposed to update automatically? I've noticed that the price does update when changing the Price list to a list with an associated Discount List. However, if I change the price list to a list without an associated discount the price does not update. Is this by design or a bug? Thanks! Danielle ...

Change Track Changes Colour
Hi Is it possible to change the colour that Excel 2003 Track Changes appears in? It's currently showing up as navy which is difficult to identify against black. Thanks ...

when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or someth.
when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or something like that, then it tells me that "the of folders couldn't be opened" and then it shuts down. i can't even open it to tweak the preferences and fix the problem.....what is my problem anyway ? JD <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or something > like that, then it tells me that "the of folders couldn't be opened" > and then it shuts down. i can't even open it to tweak the > preferences an...

Need help on returns for sales items
We issued RGAs when customers want to return items. We don't necessary know if the products are damaged or good enough to be put back to inventory for sales until the products got returned and be inspected. Can someone suggest the best way to deal with returns? When a RGA is created, is it better to just mark the products as returned. We do invoice the RGAs when products are shipped back. What and how do we do in GP to make the inventory status change so that it knows whether the items are damaged or put back to inventory? Sorry for asking such basic questions, I am new to inve...

Is there a posibbility to change/modify the Legends
Could we customise the Chart legends without changing the Data Series ? Hi, No, the legend and data series will display the same formatting. Depending on the chart type you could add extra data series with no actual data. Format the legend entries as required and then delete the legend entries of the actual data. Cheers Andy Ash wrote: > Could we customise the Chart legends without changing the Data Series ? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Depends on what exactly you want to change. Can you explain what yoru trying to do? "Andy Pope" wrote:...

How do I Change the Column Names (Re-Name A -
I want to Change the Column Headings from letters to actual names. How do I do that? hi this can not be done. excel needs these to find/remember where everthing is on the spreadsheet grid. you can change the letters to numbers but that is it. on the 2003 menu bar... tools>options>general tab. check R1C1 reference style. or you can get rid of the letters all togeather. on the 2003 menu bar.... tools>options>view tab>uncheck row & column headers. but they are still there, just not visible. usually when someone want to wants to get rid of the column header letters, they u...

change asset lable if asset are already retired
Hi, Can I remove the value in Asset_Label field for FA00100 if the Asset is already retired because retired assets cannot be seen in the Asset General Information? Try it in your test system and let us know :-) Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "mel" wrote: > Hi, > > Can I remove the value in Asset_Label field for FA00100 if the Asset is > already retired because retired assets cannot be seen in the Asset General...

need more infomation on scatter charts?
i tried to create scatter chart, but was not able to do becaues of lack of options and assistance. could any one please help me Hi, To create a scatter chart you need a minimum of a set of Y values. Select the row or column of cells and using the chart wizard create a xy-scatter. With only 1 set of values the chart will default to an incremental set of x values ranging from 1 to the number of cells in the Y range. If you have a set of x values as well then select both sets of data. If you have your data in 2 columns the best layout for the chart wizard is Xvalue1 Yvalue1 Xvalue2 Yvalue2...

Need an Offic e 2010 book?
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_press/archive/2010/01/20/free-ebook-first-look-microsoft-office-2010.aspx ...

adding a new user to email
okay so i have tried so many time to add my husband onto outlook email but for some reason it will not allow me to do so and it really is driving me mad! this is the steps i am taking... Does he have a separate account? Have you added this account from Control Panel->Mail Icon? What version of Outlook are you using? BTW - the steps you listed are going to elicit the same problem every time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

change range of relative formulas to absolute
Excel 2003. I'd like to change an entire range of cell formulas from relative to absolute. Mark You would need VBA to make global changes to cell references. Here are four........ Sub Absolute() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection If cell.HasFormula Then cell.Formula = Application.ConvertFormula(cell.Formula, _ xlA1, xlA1, xlAbsolute) End If Next End Sub Sub AbsoluteRow() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection If cell.HasFormula Then cell.Formula = Application.ConvertFormula(cell.Formula, _ xlA1, xlA1, xlAbsRowRelColumn) ...

550 5.1.1 user unknown
We have a client that gets the error below intermittently. I have worked with this client's IT staff over the phone to help resolve the issue. The thing is is that they can send e-mails to us half the time and the other times they get the message below. This happens to all users within our organization with this client. They client's IT staff seems pretty comfortable that it is not their end but this is the only client we have problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? If so, any advice would be appreciated. thanks! Sent <<&...

Split Form with need to Provide Selection List
We have an Access 2007 application that has a split form (built on Table-1). We now need to add some type of facility that will allow our users to view data from Table-2 (while working on the Split form based on Table-1). They will then select one row from Table-2 which will contain 6 fields which we need to plug into Table-1. We are still fairly new to Access and we are not sure of the best way to accomplish this task. Thank You, Brad ...

Help needed on date()
Can anybody please tell me if, and how, I can use the date() funtion in excel for dates lying before 1900. The problem is that I'm trying to fill up columns with dates from a 19th century journal. thanks in advance D. Gerling Take a look at the following: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm MRO "Delano Gerling" <delano@gerling.demon.nl> wrote in message news:vm99477u8k7mdc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anybody please tell me if, and how, I can use the date() funtion in > excel for dates lying before 1900. > > The problem is that I'm trying to f...

Need to verify cell location before running a macro, how?
I am requesting users to click on a cell in column B (in which they are actually selecting a row of reference information), then to click on an icon which launches a macro that runs relevant to the row selected in column B. I would like Excel to verify that the selected cell is actually in column B prior to running the macro. If a cell in column B is not selected, I want to present a pop up message reminding them to select a cell in column B. Please help! If ActiveCell.Column <> 2 Then MsgBox "Don't Do That" Exit Sub End If -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http:...