I need to auto insert names in outlook address bar

I have outlook.  I would like to have the address inserted after I type a few
letters. I know this features exists, but I cannot for the life of me figure
this one out.  Please help.

thanx for any assistance.

think peace,
max
0
Max1 (168)

This feature only exists in Outlook 2002 and higher.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza
http://www.cardozasolutions.com

"max" <max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have outlook.  I would like to have the address inserted after I type a
>few
> letters. I know this features exists, but I cannot for the life of me
> figure
> this one out.  Please help.
>
> thanx for any assistance.
>
> think peace,
> max

0
patriciac (522)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Outlook Sales

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

New to excel

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

I need a macro

cannot open hyper links in outlook