I'm trying to send an e-mail & an error 0x80042109 connect SMTP

how do I format outlook so that it connects to SMTP
0
Anthony2219 (255)

Anthony <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> how do I format outlook so that it connects to SMTP

What version?
--
Brian Tillman
0

SMTP Send creates *.eml file but does not dispatch email
I am having some difficulty understanding what is happening here: ..... code snippet SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Default_mailClient"]); client.UseDefaultCredentials = true; if (!Directory.Exists(LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID)) { Directory.CreateDirectory(LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID); } client.PickupDirectoryLocation = LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID; client.DeliveryMethod = SmtpDeliveryMethod.SpecifiedPickupDirectory; MailMessage mailMessage = new MailM...

Linker Errors 2005 and 1104
I received the following link errors: Linking... NAQXCtl.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj NAQXPpg.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "mfc42u.lib" Error executing link.exe. ------------------------------------------ Error 2005 MSDN says: The most common cau...

e-mail settings and pst file
I am planning to copy the .pst file from my desktop to my laptop to ensure I can work away from my desk. The laptop accesses the internet using a mobile bradband dongle and uses slightly diferent e-mail settings to the desktop. When I transfer the .pst file will the e-mail settings transfer to the laptop or can I use settings just for the laptop and keep them even when the ..pst transfers across? Account settings are not part of the .PST file, just make sure Outlook is closed on BOTH machines when doing the .PST transfers. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer...

downloading one year back mails in mailbox
one user having forwarding e-mail id i.e. abc@yahoo.co.in,now days that user not using yahoo id so that yahooid quota is full.so we remove that forwarding e-mail id of that users as per discussion of the mangement. now problem is last december month mails those user forwared mail to that user that mail downloading now days in mailboxes as a system delivery mail. we tried all option ..... we are waiting for reply urgent.. =?Utf-8?B?UE9QMyBDb25maWd1cmF0aW9uIGluIEZyb250IGVuZC9iYWNrIGVuZA==?= <POP3ConfigurationinFrontendbackend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F234799F-DC4A-4...

Send/Receive Complete
This is a truly minor question that I have about Outlook 2002 on Windows = XP. When I click the Send/Receive button or press F9, the message = Send/Receive Complete appears in the lower right-hand corner of the = window almost immediately, but the animation - the little letter moving = between the two folders - keeps on going for anywhere between 6 to 8 = seconds afterward. Are sending and receiving complete when I see the Send/Receive Complete = message or somewhat later when the animation stops? I wouldn't want to = close Outlook while mail might still be on the way. Since this is my ...

Sending attachments #9
I have a problem sending attachments through outlook. I can send emails ok as long as it does not have a file with it. It just displays item not sent. Any idea's?? ...

printing error #2
unable to print an excel document received in an e-mail, then saved to disk. Other documents saved or received from e-mails print just fine. ...

Send/receive has slowed to crawl
Running XP, SP3 and 2003 Outlook. I think this problem started after a recent PCTools update. I disabled the email virus scanning in PCTools and still have the problem. If I have very much mail to receive the connection to my provider times out and kills the download. It will take around 10 minutes to get 500kb, before this problem 500kb would load in 15-20 seconds. Any ideas where to start with this problem. Also when I perform the "Test Email Settings" function in the email accounts setup screen, the "send test email fails"( but the test email is sent), however the ot...

Cant Send Email/ Error/(0x8004010F)
I upgraded to Office 2003. I can not send email, I can only receive messages. I am using a hotmail account. This is the error I get. Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' ...

trying to select multiple cells
Hello. I can't remember how to select multiple cells in this worksheet. example I want to select a1 to i11 or something. I need to use the keyboard for this as I am visually impaired and cannot use a mouse. Thanks. Select first cell, then Hold Shift while move select cell to the other = corner cell Or you can use F8 as follows Select first cell, then press F8 now movement of the selected cell will = = produce a select area. To produce multiple blocks Shift F8 will keep the selected area, now move to another area, Shift F8= = to start a new block Steve On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 ...

Outlook error #35
"an extension failed to initialize. Can't open file: extend.dat" Try deleting or renaming the extend.dat file. Outlook will just recreate it and that should fix the problem. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1bd7e01c420f7$ddff6610$a101280a@phx.gbl, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > "an extension failed to initialize. Can't open file: > extend.dat" ...

Suddenly unable to send email
I use Outlook 2002 and have been using a SBCglobal DSL email account for almost two years without incident. Suddenly, while I am able to receive email just fine, I can no longer send emails through Outlook. I get the following error message: "Task 'pop.sbcglobal.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: ??0 5.0.0 Access denied'" Does anyone know how to correct this? I called SBC and we triple-checked the outgoing SMTP server inf...

Can't send email via Outlook #2
I hope someone has some insight on this. I suddenly lost the ability to send email via OUTLOOK. I can recieve, but not send. When I try to send, I get an error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 3/2/2004 5:47 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Steve Shockley (sshockley@usa.net) on 3/2/2004 5:47 PM 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) This is happening on both my systems. I am running Win XP a...

Outlook Epxress Error Personal Address Error Msg
Until recently I used Outlook as my primary email. I installed and beganned to use Outlook Express instead..I just happened to like its features. After converting over I how receive an error message that reads "Your personal address book could not be opened. The file is either not accessible or is not a personal address book. Choose retry to use your personal address book, or choose cancel to not use your personal address book wit this application." The program crashes if I choose the option to cancel or to retry. I can not launch Outlook Epress. I have tried to locat...

FIX FOR =N/A errors from EOMONTH
I discovered that, after a lot of pain and frustration, a fix for a file corrupted by this error is to simply open it in Open Office calc, and save it down again. I lost three hours figuring this out, but saved about 20 by not having to redo all of the =n/a's. Hope this helps someone. Best, Drew ...

Error creating Contact within Account
I can create a conact and associate it to an account but all of a sudden the other day I cna nolonger create a contact within an account, I get the following error meassge, I have remapped everything, and now am at a loss can any one help. [ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate(String xml) +31 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Appli...

CRM 3.0 - Vista
We have recently upgraded to MS Vista. We now find that title bars of CRM windows display the full url, making navigation extremely cumbersome. any ideas? And any other CRM/Vista problems we should be aware of? HI, If I understand your problem correctly, it is because of IE7 tabs. you can change the tabs behavior by going to tools -> Internet options -> general . under tabs, click settings. and change the option of "when a pop up is encountered" to "always open pop ups in new window". this will enforce IE to open CRM in a new window, and then it should open with no ...

Routing Group Connection
Hello all, We have a problem with a new company we purchased being on the same ip range as one of our other companies. this is causing the obvious problems so we have isolated the 2 centre and they can no longer talk to each other. The problem is they are both in the same exchange org and need to send mail between the servers. We have multiple routing and admin groups all with RG connectors to each server. I want to push mail from server 1 to server 2 via server 3 basically so the 2 servers can deliver mail for the users. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Add a second NIC to e...

MSADC Error: Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down
Hey guys, I have been battling with my Exchange 2003 and Exch 5.5 servers issues for a while now. Im starting to get very affraid that something major will happen shortly. I am creating users on my Exchange 2003 server which has ADC installed. This is NOT a DC. I have been having problems where users accounts and/or mailboxes are not getting replicated thru my AD and Exch servers. This is one main error that I am consistently getting on the Exchange 2003 server. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSADC Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8026 Event ID: 8026 Date: 4/25/2...

Outlook 2003: Error 1723 constantly?
I don't know if anyone can help me, but I just recently installed Office 2003 over my existing OfficeXP. I opted to remove all older versions. I'm currently running WinXPPro as my OS. I've only been running Outlook 2003 so far (very nice, too, btw), but I'm running into constant problems. I went to take a look at the Journal and clicked on a view entries to view in the Preview Pane. Each time I do, a little dialog pops up saying it's proceeding with an installation. I hear the hard drive churn for about a minute, and then I eventually get this error: "Error 1723...

money 2007 daupdate.exe error ??
I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to log on money 2007 with my account it gives me a message saying - to continue operating sucessfully, money requires a software update.click ok to close money and begin the update now.. after i close and click ok , i then get an error that says daupdate.exe - application error..after it downloads ther update the install errors out and fails..Please somebody help .. -- In microsoft.public.money, gbp007 wrote: >I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to >log on money 20...

Can't E-mail from Explorer
When I select an Email address on a website, I get 65 Internet Explorer windows pop up and a message about the default mail client not properly installed. I have to close all 65 windows before I can do anything! ...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined
Hello everyone, I am developping an ActiveX by ATL and MFC (VS 2003 / XP). The first project steps were OK, I could compile and test my project. Suddenly after I have deleted manually one method I cannot link my dll because of "error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 is already defined in MSVCRTD.lib (dllmain.obj)." Can somebody help me? Thanks, Patrick On Sep 8, 4:31 pm, "Dr. Patrick Havel" <patrick.ha...@gico.de> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am developping an ActiveX by ATL and MFC (VS 2003 / XP). The first project > steps were OK, I could compile and te...

Error Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange 2003
Hi I am installing Service pack 2 and am receiving an error half way through. The error is to do with Active Sync which is exactly what I want the service pack for. During the installation an error appears saying Run Time error file c:\windows\system32\MsiExec.exe has failed to load properly (or something very similar). Click OK and a second error comes up saying the sub component Active Sync cannot be installed with error 0xC0070643. Cancel or Retry. If I cancel it the rest of the installation goes through fine. I am presuming this is stopping me enabling a mobile phone PDA device ...