i have problem with password to email server

i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the
password to outlook express to the email server. I have to
set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log
on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a
user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my
password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Excel button problem

How to suppress repeating password prompts and scope pre-emption?
Outlook (2003,2007, perhaps other versions also) has an absolutely enraging feature seemingly devised to intentionallly cause major distress and anguish on the parts of its users, to wit: Whenever an email account provider computer decides the account has been open too long and requests a new logon, (ATT/Yahoo) or an account was never able to log on in the first place (bad password) a window periodically pops up and the keyboard entry goes directly into the password field with no warning. I am often typing an email etc. and find that the previous paragraph of text, some of i...

Question -Problem

invalid email address

password protection paramenters
Hello, I want to be able to unprotect my sheet, add a wordart graphi and reprotect my sheet. The problem I am having is when I do this wit code the file is protected with the default parameters selected. I wan to be able to enable wordart so I can insert a wordart object and the protect the sheet again. I want to get around the user being able to just delect the added wor art. When protected I would like the following parameters to be set: Allow users to select locked cells select Unlocked cells format cells format rows Its the "edit objects" parameter that needs to be enabled fo...

AD Sync problem

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems