I have cox cable no phone line, And Eatel Phones

I would love to have outlook express but I only have cox cable and Eatel
phone line so there is no way to get it if so please let me know.
0
Alexie (1)

Barbara Alexie <Barbara Alexie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would love to have outlook express but I only have cox cable and
> Eatel phone line so there is no way to get it if so please let me
> know.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.  OE will work fine with Cox cable.
--
Brian Tillman
0

3.0: Why are Contract Lines not available to workflow???
Workflow rules can be created for just about every entity in CRM 3.0, even custom entities. But Contract Lines (contractdetail) are not exposed to workflow! Does this make sense? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com ...

print lines and arrows
I am using lines and arrows to show relationships between two columens of data. Visually they connect but when printing the lines do not connect or alien to the columen data cells. ...

Vertical Lines on the Lines on 2 Axes Chart
I was wondering if it is possible to place a vertical line in the "Lines on 2 Axes" Chart. I usually add extra data series if I want to make extra lines but for this type of graph, it very difficult if not impossible. Adding Horizontal lines are no problem because that's the direction my data is going but the vertical conflicts with it. When I try and specify the location I want the vertical line to be at, it ends up getting very messy. Any advice? Judokid It's probably better to start with the regular line chart type, rather than the built-in custom lines on two axes...

Line Chart-EXACT End Date
This has come up several times on "tests" I have taken for jobs. I have gotten this to work in the past by playing with the scale but I am sure there is a better way to do it. I want to create a line chart based on dates where the end date shows on the axis. The data doesn't have a common denominator that makes sense so I am stumped. If I had my choice I would use a Scatter as I can make those dates behave but I need to do it with a Line Chart. Have tried the Time/Scale axis as well as the Category option. Thanks. One easy way in a line chart is to sort the worksheet ...

Call Contact
Hi There I am having problems with Outlook 2003's Call contact feature. I want to use a normal analog modem at work to dial numbers of contact for me. I am then supposed to pick-up the handset and start talking. Technically everything is working fine .... Except. We are using a PABX system and we need to dial "0" for any outside line. The problem ... Even tho my dialing rules are set to dial "0" for an outside line and any Dialup Connection does this correctly, Outlook seems to ignor the rule and dials the number without the "0". I do not want to update al...

Mysteriously Shifting Lines and Text Boxes
I need to call out only certain points on my charts and so I have been using the Arrow and Text Box tool from the Drawing toolbar. If I open the file later, I sometimes find some of the lines and boxes have shifted. But it doesn't occur on all graphs. I have done a search already but it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for. I need a means to enter my own comment/label and point to the datapoint. XY Chart Label makes a label but doesn't create an arrow to correspond. With the amount of the datapoints I have, I would have to create an arrow which could easily shift ...

Colour part of a line on an X Y graph
I have an XY graph which connects the series with a line. Lets say the series runs left to right on the chart creating a straight horizontal line. Is it possible to have multiple colours on that line? That is, I want to colour certain portion of the line a certain colour and other portion another colour. Is this possible Hi, You can format the line between points by selecting the series and then selecting the specific line segment. Use CTRL+1 to bring up the format dialog. Note that formatting the line segment will affect the legend so you might be better off plotting additional d...

Starting Outlook from Cmd Line
When Outlook 2003 starts, by my preference, it prompts me for whether I want to Connect to Exchange or Work Offline. Is there a way to start Outlook so that the response to this is embedded in the command line. Can't seem to find a switch that applies. -- ------------------- Dave Brandman Atlanta, GA No, there's no switch for that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Dave Brandman" <davebrandman@no.spam.me.comcast....

command line
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C4EB52.AD6F3A90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do you exeucte a command line from within a program? Thanks, Marge ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C4EB52.AD6F3A90 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-885...

Blank Lines in Outlook Signature Block
When I reply to or forward an e-mail created in Plain Text or Rich Text, my signature block has a blank line between each signature block text line. Is there a workaround for this? Create a similar signature in RTF and/or Plain Text. Your signature was probably created in HTML and these don't format over as nicely. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:668601c4016f$6065d2e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... When I reply to or forward an e-mail created in Plain Text or Rich Text, my signature block has a blank line bet...

Formatting a single grid line
Don't laugh but I was wondering if there was a back door way of bolding up a single horizontal gridline to make it stand out from the rest. My alternative is to draw a line on the chart but then I need to adjust it if my scale changes. Thanks much, Reney Hi Reney, Unfortunately you can only format all of the gridlines at once. Have a look at these examples for adding a line to a chart. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy Reney Langlois wrote:...

combine Column & line charts
I am trying to create a chart that shows Total AR as a column and % over 30 & over 60 as lines. I've tried to use the Line-Column but it only plots one of the % data and not both. Those "built-in custom" charts are a pain. Make a column chart with all three series. Select the Over 30 series, and use Chart menu > Chart Type to change it to a line type. Repeat this for the Over 60 series. If you want the percentages on the secondary axis, double click the Over 30 series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. Repeat for the Over 60 series. - Jon ------- Jon Pelt...

Line Formats
All: I use Visio 20003 for network diagrams. The lines linking the various devices are color coded to represent different line rates and protocols. We have introduced a new device that aggregates several optical signals, of various line rates/protocols into a single optical signal stream. I would like to format line segments linking these devices with multiple colors or pattern that would suggest a composite signal. Would appreciate any assistance you care to offer. Thanks Rick Hi Rick, you can't multicolor one single line so you have to put two lines with different color o...

Editing a line in Word 2003
I am trying to edit a line when creating a form in Word. Sometimes when I hover over the line, I can't seem to get the four cornered arrow that will allow me to edit. Has anyone ever had that happen? I need to be able to see the lines in this document and to use "underline" isn't working each time. Meaning I can see it for "name" and "address", but then when I try to use it for "date" there is no line. It says it's underlined, but I can't see it on the page. I thought Linedraw was the way to go, but if I can't edit...

Line Chart Incorrect Data Display
My data in the worksheet cell is '100%' - on the chart is plotting '118%'. Please help. Thanks! Hi, Not a lot of information to go, but try checking the line chart is not of the stacked variety. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Gingerly" <Gingerly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:622B754D-1EB7-4DD1-8442-9628B3DD8C54@microsoft.com... > My data in the worksheet cell is '100%' - on the chart is plotting '118%'. > Please help. Thanks! Hi Andy Thanks so much for your quick r...

heading in a line of dots
Hi What I want to do is have a tex box and have my heading in the middle with a line of dots each side eg ..............HEADING............ Is there a way of doing this with out manually adding the dots on each side of the heading so if I change the size of the box it will be updated with the heading still in the middle and the same number of dots each side? Format, tabs, determine the center of your textbox, select dot for the leader, type the center number, tick the center selection, click set. For the right side of your title it maybe a little more difficult since getting the tab mark...

spontaneously changed subject lines #2
Hi, A lot of our users experience problems with spontaneously 'changed' subject lines in Outlook. When sending an e-mail or planning an appointment the enter a subject line. Let say the original subject line they entered was: "Mail for you Boss" After sending the mail/appointment they found out that the subject line was changed in: "???????? Mail for you Boss, or "=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96= =A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1 Mail for your Boss" or something else This happens every time they create/sent a new mail or change/view an existing mail. ...

How do I make first line of selected text bold?
I have a macro that pastes in some text from a textfile unformatted. I want to bold the first line from the text file. there is a cariage return between the first line and the body of the text in the text file if it helps. Also, after the paste the text is already selected. thanks in advance for any help! If by "carriage return" you mean specifically a paragraph mark, then add the following statement to the macro after the paste command: Selection.Paragraphs(1).Range.Bold = True -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Ema...

Splitting code to span two lines
Hi all, How does one break code up to wrap to more than one line, so that it can be read more easily? tia DubboPete DubboPete wrote: > Hi all, > > How does one break code up to wrap to more than one line, so that it > can be read more easily? In Access VBA the underscore is the line continuation character. EX: Dim strSQL as String strSQL = "SELECT * " & _ "FROM TableName " & _ "WHERE SomeField = SomeValue" -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

If there is no data i dont want the line to go down to 0%.
Hi, If i have some data in percentage month by month. In some of the months i dont have any data. In this condition if I draw a line graph the line goes down to 0% and again it comes up which create a wrong picture in the mind. Is there any way by which if there is no data for that particular month it should directly get connected to the next month. Regards Heera Hi, If the cell is truly empty and the line drops to zero select the chart and check, Tools > Options > Chart > Plot empty cells as... If the cell actually contain conditional formula use NA() instead of ""...

Lines of a particular slope that can be moved around #3
Hi, Thanks John and Bernard. John, I have followed your approach and i seems fine, though I would ideally like to do the latter part of th approach too - making trendlines from a subset of points. I haven' tried that as yet. I will do so and get back in case I have an trouble. Bernard, I did put "Excel forum help" in the subject line of my email I am sending the file again - though I have a reasonable idea as to ho to do it now. Thanks again. Ra -- routera ----------------------------------------------------------------------- routeram's Profile: http://www.excelforum.c...

how to add data points to a scatter plot with trend line
I want to add data points to the scatter plot that are not part of the data ie. add points to find their concentration on a standard curve. You can add another series to the graph. While editing the graph, Select Chart -> Source Data -> Series Select ADD under the series window and enter the name and the X and Y values for the series. There are other ways to do this, as well. "Samantha" <Samantha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CF44177-E119-4902-A875-57027EC69529@microsoft.com... >I want to add data points to the scatter plot that are not pa...

email subject line
Is there a safe way to remove that ugly guid from the the subject line of direct mails? I'm using crm 1.2. I'm getting ~30% mail bouncing back. I'm sure it's because of the guid... Thanks, Mike Read the following article on turning off the guid. http://mbs.microsoft.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp?id=34747&target=PS Be aware of the ramifications of doing so; mainly you lose the functionality of the CRM to automtically process retrun e-mails in your thread. Yes they're ugly, but they are there for a reason. Dave "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@no...

Plotting a current Date Vertical Line
I have 2 sets of data, Both have an x-axis that is a date and time (12/7/2009 3:00 AM) and the y axis is count. The two sets of data are a current data set, and a perfect world data set. Both of the data sets look in the past and the future. I want to plot a vertical line that represents the current Date and Time (I am using =now() to create that line. The vertical line works and is positioned on the correct location on my XY plot. The Problem, the first two data sets rather than being at 12/6/2009 through 12/12/2009 are all the way back at the start of the Excel Date scheme...

Create vertical line to indicate date on chart with series of date
I am trying to figure out a way to add a vertical line to a chart that shows a range of dates on the horizontal axis. I think a vertical line, interesting with a particular date. I will most likely use =today() for the vertical line. How can this be done? Regards, Ryan-- -- RyGuy Problem solved! I just added a series: Source Data > Series, I added a series and entered x values (today - today) and y values (0 - max value in range). Thanks to those who looked. -- RyGuy "ryguy7272" wrote: > I am trying to figure out a way to add a vertical line to a chart that...