I don't want the recipients to reply my message

I want to send a message as Information only. Therefore, I don't want the
recipients to reply to me. Please show me how to stop them replying.

Thanks
Chi Huynh

0
Chi (34)

I don't think you can do that any way other than putting it as a notice in
the email. You could set the Reply-To address to be someone else's or one
that doesn't exist.

"Chi" <Chi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to send a message as Information only. Therefore, I don't want the
> recipients to reply to me. Please show me how to stop them replying.

0
vince8328 (2733)

"Fax recipient" missing the 'command' box
I am trying to add the "FAx Recipient" to the command box. DO I have to install a macro for this or? In my Word program "Fax Recipient" was in the command box and I was able to drag it to my tool bar. ...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #3
I can send but I can't receive my email. The error message refers to a TCP/IP error and lists error # 0x800ccc13. It appears that my email setup is fine. Does anyone have a solution? Thx ...

Want to remove ADDRESS BAR
I have upgraded my Internet Explorer 6 to 7, after upgrading internet explorer when i login to CRM on all the entity screen i see the address bar line below the Title bar e.i. http://servername/loader.aspx How can I remove that address bar. Can anyone help me ? Thanks... On Mar 28, 6:21 pm, jms...@gmail.com wrote: > I have upgraded my Internet Explorer 6 to 7, after upgrading internet > explorer when i login to CRM on all the entity screen i see the > address bar line below the Title bar e.i.http://servername/loader.aspx > How can I remove that address bar. Can anyone help me ? ...

I want to set up a repeating contact for an appointment.
I want to have a specific contact automatically be added to my "Meeting"/Appointment list without having to type it out every time. ...

want to see excel author name tab
I used to see an author name tab when I would save a file using save as, but now I no longer even see the tab. How can I turn that function (2007) back on? Hi, I don't understand what you mean by '> I used to see an author name tab when I would save a file using save as' It has always been available under File|Properties but not as far as I know under the file|Save as dialog. To see it in E2007 Office Button|Prepare - Properties -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while ...

Newbie wants to create a chart in an Access Report
I have been using Access 2003 for a year or so, and now I would like to create a chart, but am clueless how to do this using the Wizard I have conducted a survey - the results of which are presented in a spreadsheet (EXCEL) I imported it into an Access data base table, but now would like to have a bar chart that shows how many men and women (2 bars) took the survey (This is a field in the table) I would have thought this was easy, but I can't seem to even get close Can you help ?? Many Thanks JM There is a complete demo of a survey at http://www.rogersacce...

Catching button pressed messages
Hi, I need to detect the pressing of a button. A standard button. OnBnClicked appears to only be fired when the button is released, and OnLButtonDown does not appear to be fired at all if pressing a button. Anyone think of a different message that i need to handle? Thanks all. J JoeB wrote: > Hi, > > I need to detect the pressing of a button. A standard button. > OnBnClicked appears to only be fired when the button is released, and > OnLButtonDown does not appear to be fired at all if pressing a button. > > Anyone think of a different message that i need to h...

Error Message #5
When I try to save my data to an Access DB I get this Message Unable to write to database. Make sure database is not protected and has valid field data type. There is an extra field in the DB when I created the record tith Excel. WT_RCID is added like an auto number, but I had placed my own auto number called (Record Number). What do I do to be able to save my records in Access? Hi i couldn't find a previous post from you on this topic so i'm not sure if i'm coming into the middle of a conversation - so ignore me if i am. How are you trying to write to Access. If you&#...

sent messages #2
all of my sent messages have disappeared Check View | Current View and make sure it's set to "Sent To" or any other unfilitered view. "Unread Messages" will hide anything marked as read. Also make sure you're not sorting the message list by the Icon column. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0b2e01c3b2a6$9f2ae690$a501280a@phx.gbl, Bill wrote: > all of my sent messages have disappeared ...

Get Identical Double E-mail Messages
I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive e-mail. How can I stop getting double messages? Thanks in advance!!! What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? If you have Outlook 2002, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284404 may help. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Paul" <alliance@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:041401c3531c$28f60f70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive &...

email delivered to non existant recipients in my organization
Hello, I have been recieving messages in my inbox that are addressed to non existant users in my organization.The domain name is correct, but the recipients do not exist. I know from my experience that if I screwup an email address and send it out I get back an NDR stating that the user does not exist. I'm trying to figure out why the messages are routed to my inbox, and why there are delivered at all. -- Art yours must be configured as the mailbox that receives copies of NDRs...what version Exchange? "Art" <Art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CB856...

Error message 03-15-10
I am running a database developed in Access 2000. One of the users in the office is using Office 2003 on a Windows 7Business Professional. When he tries to load the database he gets the following error message. "Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'dao360.dll' version 5.0." Other users can run the database fine on Office 2003 but are using Windows XP Professional. How can I get it to run? -- Anne "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01EDADDB-389E-40...

SMS reminder message from Exhange 2003
We are looking for a product that will send a reminder from the Exchange server to a pager/phone regardless if Outlook is open or not. We have users that use only OWA and never have Outlook open and would like calendar reminders sent to their phone via SMS or email. Can anyone tell me of how they accomplish this? (writing my own custom event sink is not really an option) Ken AdminKen wrote: > We are looking for a product that will send a reminder from the > Exchange server to a pager/phone regardless if Outlook is open or > not. We have users that use only OWA and never hav...

Improved Error Handling Messages/Supporting documentation
The level of error handling messages within CRM 3.0 is mostly at a summary level and means that troubleshooting and investigation timeframes becomes unnecessarily lengthened. For example in trying to import campaign responses the error message under Activities\Bulk Import\Failures\"Data in row did not match the import type" 0x8004032d Unfortunately this error message does not indicate which field is erroring out on so trying to troubleshoot somethign which in principle appears fairly simple becomes an onerous task - and is hit/miss in terms of success. Is it possible to prov...

Recipient Address Template Changes
Nothing of major urgency, but just something that I cannot get to work ... I run SBS 2003 (with Exchange 2003). Go into System Manager - Recipients - Details Templates - English and double click User. Go to the Templates tab and click Test to see the currently used address template. Now let's say I want to make some minor changes to this such as changing Zip Code to Postcode, or changing Pager to Mobile, etc. I make the changes, then click Test to check all is ok. However, my clients who are running Outlook 2003 in cached exchange mode NEVER get these address template changes. You ...

Reply to and Reply to All populate senders name incorrectly
I have 3 users in our company that are experiencing reply and reply to all random issues, users state when they reply to an e-mail, they are getting a copy of the reply to their Inbox. Reply to all is expected, however it will sometimes add the user but not always. I have updated to Office 2K Prem with all updates and still am getting the same results. Has anyone had similar issue? Any help appreciated. Thanks, the_bry ...

All Replies from One Account Regardless of Which Received
I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2007. I want to receive mail via one but when I hit reply have OL automatically use the other. I have already set the other as the default account in TOOLS-- ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Is this possible and if so how? No it is not possible automatically. Outlook used the receiving account = to send by default. You would need to change it manually for each item = you send (use the Accounts button). --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, BigK asked: | I have two acco...

Reading email messages in the SMTP outbound queue
Is there a way to read the email messages in the Outbound SMTP queue. The QUEUE viewer shows very little information and doesn't even display the subject line. Nothing "big brother" about this, we are just trying to get some filtering to work correctly. -- Paul Hinsberg Double-click a message in the queue folder and it pops up on Outlook Express. Can also right-click and open it in notepad. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Paul Hinsberg" <paulhins(antispam)@comcast.net> wr...

Default view for New message has changed to Web View
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1 in Win98. Recently I have noticed that when I start a new message from the Outbox the default view has changed from "normal view" to "web view". It is a minor irritation compared with other problems listed on this site. But I would greatly appreciate advice on fixing this mutation. Thank you, Ron ...

Don't want ages Numbers on first few pages
I have a simlar question as the post below. I have a booklet of about 300 pages. The first couple pages I do not need numbered. The actually book starts on page 11 so I want the pages numbers to start counting from there, starting with ‘1’. Can someone advise me of the steps to do this. Thanks!!! http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher&tid=d02e6cd6-7bec-46c8-8e24-42a30fdde351&cat=en-us-office-publisher&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1 Bri wrote: > I have a booklet of about 300 pages. The first couple p...

I need to bounce back emails to wrong recipients
We currently have a Windows 2003 Small Bussiness server at our office. We have been using exchange as the email server with the server as the main MX record for our domain so we are handling emails directly at pur SBS. As configured by default we are accepting all messages to our domain no matter if it is to a valid recipient or not. My boss lost a couple of messages that were sent to him with errors at his email account (in example browinzek@exa,ple.com instead of browintzek@example.com). So he want to configure the Exchange server to bounce back an email if the recipient is not co...

Message box ?
How do you get multiply lines of text with in a message box? formatting as line 1 "text " line 2 "text " etc -- Db1712 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15912 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=320495 Try something like MsgBox "Line 1" & vbNewLine & _ "Line 2" -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Db171...

can't import all messages from OE to Outlook
I have been trying to import an my messages from OE to Outlook 2003 everything works fine except not all messages transfer. I get the older ones from 7/2005 and later but the newer ones don't. I made a new file that had old emails and broke up the inbox and then it transfered. Any thoughts? If you import the modified date is changed to import date, which may impact on the 'View' in OL. You should have exported, OE > OL "rizzo66" <rizzo66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B15EB6C-91E4-468D-A720-6D588C59EA47@microsoft.com... > I have been t...

using outlook can you receive without tapping on receive messages
I would like to be able to see new messages in my in box without having to use the receive tab. Is there a way to have them just come into my inbox without tapping on receive Set up automatic mail polling every 10 minutes in Tools, Options. "lmg" wrote: > I would like to be able to see new messages in my in box without having to > use the receive tab. Is there a way to have them just come into my inbox > without tapping on receive I tried this advise and it still does not work. "Mary" wrote: > Set up automatic mail polling every 10 minutes in Tools, Op...

auto forwarding messages
Does anyone know how to set up Outlook so that when you recieve an email it is automatically forwarded to someone else? ...