I cant use Out look in my office how do i do this

I am having problems using Out Look It deos not allow mw to send messages and
I cant schedule appointmets etc
0
pedima04 (1)

Contact you mail administrator to configure Outlook for you with their
mailserver.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"pedima04" <pedima04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems using Out Look It deos not allow mw to send messages
>and
> I cant schedule appointmets etc

0
Roady

How to print a file using CDC
Hi, I am trying to print a file using CDC but am not able to figure out a way to do it. The reason for doing it this way is that I have a printer driver which accepts some control string. I want to send that control string using CDC::TextOut method and then give the file that needs to be printed. How can I do that? More specifically, I have a peernet printer driver and I want to send a multipage TIFF file along with a control string at the top which will convert that TIFF file into single page multiple TIFF files. I couldn't find any why to set the file name that needs to be printed in C...

Out of Office Assistant #14
How do I set the out of office assistant for someone elses machine - iv been given delegate access but it puts the out of office on my e-mail instead of theres?? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Use CPalette in CtlColor #4
hi, I want to change the Backgroundcolor in a ComboBox like HBRUSH CNxDbComboBox::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkColor(RGB(255,174,94)); return blablabla... } ok, so far so good. But on Terminal-Server it won't show me the Color because of limited Colors in the Palette. So how can I use CPalette to solve this. I created a Palette and called pDC->RealizePalette(), but it didn't work out. A problem seems to me, that I need a CPaintDC, but I have a CDC!? Someone has a Idea? Thanks in advance Daniel ...

Cant open Hotmail emails with attchmnts in Outlook/Outlook Connect
I can't open any Hotmail emails with attachments in Outlook 2007 with Outlook Connector installed on my laptop. I can open Hotmail emails without attachments no problem. I am downloading my messages through dial-up. Outlook Connector initially tries to download the message while checking for viruses but stops and gives the error, "Cannot open this item. The network connection is unavailable or interrupted. Please try again later." Interestingly enough, when I bring my laptop to where there's a high-speed connection and connect wirelessly, I am then able to downl...

Send mail using Extended MAPI
Hi, I’m trying to send mail to an exchange user from an exchange user using Extended MAPI ( not to any mobile) . The steps I followed and the code is as follows: SendMail() -------------- 1. Initialize MAPI hRes = MAPIInitialize(NULL) 2. Logon MAPI hRes = MAPILogonEx(NULL, NULL, NULL, MAPI_EXTENDED | MAPI_LOGON_UI | MAPI_NEW_SESSION , &pSession) 3. Get message stores table hRes = pSession->GetMsgStoresTable(NULL, &pStoreTable); 4. Query rows for the entry id of a default store. SRowSet *pRows = NULL; SPropTagArray sptaEid = {1, {PR_ENTRYID}}; SRestriction res;...

Campaign
CRM 3.0 Web Client. Is there ANY way to use an e-mail template with either a Quick Campaign or full Campaign? If not...what on earth would the reasoning behind that be?? Thanks, SRW -- What boots up must come down.... Quick Campaign No. I'd try to use the "E-mail va Mail Merge" Channel under the Campaign Activity. Need to setup the Outlook Client with MS Word so it can pull the email merge template from MS Word. Or go with 3rd Party support on this. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com ...

Using Narrator, Accessibility
I'm trying to help a colleague who needs to use Microsoft Narrator to read email messages. The question is how to control what Narrator reads. Ideally, one could select a passage and Narrator would read just that. Any help or pointing to another Newsgroup would be appreciated. ...

How to use Money on 2 computers
I would like to give my wife a possibility of managing her cash account with Money on a separate, home computer since the main Money installation is on my laptop that is with me at work. Then, I would like to be able to get her updates to my Money database. Export/import doesn’t look too promising. Even if her Money has only one cash account defined of a different name and I would export/import that account to my Money, you can only move the transactions between the accounts one at the time. Which is a very time consuming process. Is there a better way of doing it? Andre You might wa...

another one with the saveto PDF problem in office 2008 SP2
Hi All, please, there is a workaround to bypass the problem born with Excel 2007 SP2 , which cause the PDF saved files not correctly resized? many thanks, i hope a solution... stex Hi stefano Have a look at the reply to "Excel 2007 save as pdf page size error" in Excel General Questions Seems to have worked for me. "stefano ceccato" wrote: > Hi All, please, there is a workaround to bypass the problem born with Excel > 2007 SP2 , which cause the PDF saved files not correctly resized? > > many thanks, i hope a solution... > > stex > > ...

Howto draw CImageList using alpha channel
I am desperately trying to draw images from an imagelist to the screen, using the alpha channel to blend nicely into the background. Alas, I give up, I am totally confused with all the flags and options, having tried out probably all the possible combinations except the one that works :-) Here's my (abbreviated) code: --------- CImageList myImageList; myImageList.Create (24,24,ILC_COLOR32,0,1); CBitmap myBitmap; myBitmap.LoadBitmap (IDB_MYBITMAP); myImageList.Add (&myBitmap, RGB(255,0,255)); CDC dc; dc.Attach (lpDrawItemStruct->hDC); // this comes from the caller myImageLis...

outlook express wont connect using ssl
i installed exchange server 2003 sp 2 on windows server 2003 sp1 i also added an extra smtp virtual server to service all miscellaneous clients connecting from outside my organization . I set up this virtual server to require basic auth. with tls. all clients successfully connect. i.e. macs. thunderbird... all except outlook express. i tested this on outlook express version 6 and it wont connect using ssl.. whats the problem!??! help -- ulyses96 Did you perhaps configure OE to connect using SPA (Secure Password Authentication? Are you just talking about SMTP here? Is OE set up to ...

How change Excel default date format to something useful
I use Excel 2003 and the default date display is dd-mmm; no year (ex; 23-Mar; a European format (?) that is not useful for people in the US or at least to me at all). How do I change the default format to dispay year (2 digit) or any year information. All Excel default date help only gives information on defaults that are not displayed with Excel 2003 (i.e., not useful). Start>Settings>Control Panel>Language and Regional Settings is where Excel gets its short date format from. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:22:03 -0700, mjk <mjk@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Using MS Money On A Mac Via Virtual PC
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187629868_2173063 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I�ve recently switched from Windows to the Mac OS. However, I far prefer MS Money to Quicken. Does anyone have experience running Money on a Mac via Virtual PC? I�m mostly concerned about back-ups, for which I�ve always used Zip disks. Anyone have any experience, positive or negative, doing this? JL Aptos, CA --B_3187629868_2173063 Cont...

Syntax error : identifier 'LONG_PTR' on using mshtml
I was trying to use IHTMLInputElement. After I compile my code, the compiler showed some error: "error C2065: 'IHTMLInputElement' : undeclared identifier". So I downloaded and installed all the latest platform SDKs from http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/. Ater I included the new include path (C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT SDK\INCLUDE) to Tools->Options- >Directories->Include Files and tried to re-compile again, I get the following error: "c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\mshtml.h(40510) : error C2061: syntax error : ident...

Using Exchange 5.5 in an NT 4.0 Domain by Users in a Windows AD do
I am slowly moving my Windows 4.0 Domain to a Windows Active Directory. All my users a using Exchange 5.5 in the 4.0 Domain. What do I have to do to get users that are in the Active Directory to connect to the Exchange server? Just point me to any document that covers this. If AD is totally separate domain from NT domain then you can create trust between two and assign Primary NT account accordingly. SClark@turborater.com wrote: > I am slowly moving my Windows 4.0 Domain to a Windows Active > Directory. All my users a using Exchange 5.5 in the 4.0 Domain. > What do I have to d...

No Office Clipboard in Visio 2003?
Just installed Visio 2003 Standard. It appears that Visio 2003 doesn't allow the Office Clipboard to be used. Is this normal functionality, or is there something amiss? - Jeff Chapman Hi Jeff, Visio does not support the Office Clipboard. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jeff Chapman" <japchap@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OeqWuLGYFHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Just installed Visio 2003 Standard. It appears that Visio 2003 doesn't > allow the Office Clipboa...

Register 2003 version of Office / outlook
My mother bought a Dell computer 3 yrs ago and it came with Microsoft Office. She rarely ever used the computer and it was recently destroyed due to flooding. She stilll has the Office CD. I use Outlook 2000 on my computer. Can she give me the CD and can I install Outlook 2003?. Should I register it with Microsoft? unfourtunatly, Dell's opinion on software licenses is that it lives and dies with the product. while you could technically lie about it when you and they'd never know the difference, it would be dishonest and in fact software piracy, per the license agreement. t...

How use files in Excel 2003 and Excel 2000 without loss data ?
I have an Excel 2003 file, when I open this with Excel 2000, and save, I loss data when trying to open in Excel 2003 again. What's the indication of this? Are you getting an error message or something? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Manuel" <Manuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E07760C-11EC-486B-B91D-DCA884F88EED@microsoft.com... > I have an Excel 2003 file, when I open this with Excel 2000, and save, I loss > data when trying to open in Excel 2003 again. ...

Already used by Publisher
In a Publisher 2007 document, I have created a text box. I highlight it, import a word document, and I get "The file is already used by Publisher." I have created all new pub files and still get it. Even reacreated the 2007 word docx and still get it. I don't see the file listed anywhere. What's up. How do I get the doc to flow into the text box(s) I have prepared? Thanks in advance. :>} Is this a trial version? Have you tried Office Diagnostics found under help? I am experiencing the same problem. My workaround.. Copy the text from Word, paste into a text b...

how to detect which macros are no longer in use?
Hi all, Over the years I created a lot of macros, some in modules of certain "normal" xls files, others in my personal.xls. In some cases there are more than macro in one module. I use XP and Excel 2000. Only "normal" modules are used. Some procedures call other macros which are not necessarily in the same module. I want to get rid of macros I don't need, but need a method (a macro?) that shows me wether a macro is called for in one or more other macros and also shows me which macros they are. I have no idea how to accomplish this. Your help will be much appreciated....

MS Office 2000 Professional
When we bought the latest ACER laptop with Vista it came with the test version of MS Office 2007 which we never purchased or installed. Instead I loaded an old version of Office 2000 Professional and have not updated it since installation and it has worked flawlessly up to now Yesterday Word suddenly stopped working (it just freezes) after I tried to open an excel csv file. The system tried to open the file with Word 2007 and started to install I didn't notice until it asked for my Product Key. I foolishly ignored the request and cancelled the installation a few seconds later...

Adding Multiple Reports using SendObject
I need to send Multiple reports in a *.SNP Format. Can anyone guide me as to how this can be done? Thanks -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is ones ability to ask for Help. ...

Office 2008 Mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a new iMac, with Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac. I'm a teacher, and I work on a Dell laptop running XP with Excel 2004 at school. I do most of my file creation and editing at home on the iMac. I routinely ferry files back and forth on a flash drive, but always keep copies on the Mac. When I forget to save as .xls, the iMac has been unable to open the .xlsx copy on the flash drive, even if I never opened the file on the laptop. Until the last few days, I WAS able to open the .xlsx copy saved on the...

Backing up to tape using Tape Autoloader
Hi, I have a DPM solution which is backing up multiple protection groups to disk all fine. I've also got a Dell Tape Autoloader, which DPM is communicating with, that I'd like to use to do weekly backups to tape of certain Protection Groups and then move them off site for one month. I'm a bit confused about how to configure DPM to achieve this. I know how to add the tape backup into each Protection Group, but it's the retention part and how DPM notifies me that a tape is ready for off site that confuses me. If a backup is done say on Saturday, when I come in ...

I want to use Outlook, not Outlook Express
When I try to open Outlook it says the server is not responding, however, I can get my mail using Outlook Express. How do I set up so Outlook is my default mail server? I've always used Express since I got my computer. I want to make sure I still can use my existing email address by using Outlook only, not Express. Outlook is not a server. Outlook is an email client. The "server is not responding" message is because the incoming or outgoing server you have specified in your Outlook email account settings is incorrect. Double, no, triple-check the values in Outlook are the...