I cant set up my microsoft outlook..just get error

I have set up the following
E-mail address: RosieMayCarter@amaratravel.co.uk
Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk
Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk
Account Name: RosieMayCarter%amaratravel.co.uk
Password:
Domain Name: amaratravel.co.uk
But it does not work...and I can not put this under the tools as Account
settings does not exist:
- Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each email
account) >> More Settings >> Outgoing Server Tab, check “My outgoing server
(SMTP) requires authentication”
- Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each email
account) >> More Settings >> Advanced Tab, change the port 25 for outgoing
SMTP to port 587 instead.

How do I do it?
0
AMARA (1)

What version of Microsoft Outlook are you using? (See Help > About Microsoft
Outlook.  If it is Microsoft Outlook 98 or 2000, right under this line will
give a mode (Internet Mail Only or Corporate/Workgroup), please that as
well.)

"AMARA" <AMARA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have set up the following
> E-mail address: RosieMayCarter@amaratravel.co.uk
> Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk
> Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk
> Account Name: RosieMayCarter%amaratravel.co.uk
> Password:
> Domain Name: amaratravel.co.uk
> But it does not work...and I can not put this under the tools as Account
> settings does not exist:
> - Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each
> email
> account) >> More Settings >> Outgoing Server Tab, check “My outgoing
> server
> (SMTP) requires authentication”
> - Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each
> email
> account) >> More Settings >> Advanced Tab, change the port 25 for outgoing
> SMTP to port 587 instead.
>
> How do I do it?

0
Neo (372)

owa cant open ppt attachments

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied