I cannot send mail in outlook Help

I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive
it but not send it.  And also how do I import my address book from AOL
0
Marilyn (26)

AOL has special rules for using Outlook. Look for help on their web site or
try Outlook Help.

"marilyn" wrote:

> I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive
> it but not send it.  And also how do I import my address book from AOL
0
Mary1 (682)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Please help #8

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems