I just installed Outlook2007. I cannot get the send/receive to work. That is
when the error says Object not found. If I go to accounts and properties, I
run the two tests and they complete fine. What should I try next? Outlook
2007 is the only new program, all the rest are from Office 2003
0
IMK (1)

IMK <IMK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just installed Outlook2007. I cannot get the send/receive to work.
> That is when the error says Object not found. If I go to accounts and
> properties, I run the two tests and they complete fine. What should I
> try next? Outlook 2007 is the only new program, all the rest are from
> Office 2003

Did you uninstall Outlook 2003 before installing Outlook 2007?  Have you
tried Help>Office Diagnostics?  Have you tried a new mail profile?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
7/30/2008 7:48:35 PM
IMK <IMK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just installed Outlook2007. I cannot get the send/receive to work.
> That is when the error says Object not found. If I go to accounts and
> properties, I run the two tests and they complete fine. What should I
> try next? Outlook 2007 is the only new program, all the rest are from
> Office 2003

Have you tried deleting the file
%AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook\mailprofile.SRS?

0
tillman1952 (16052)

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Error 130

Object pivot point
Is there a way to change the point at which an object will rotate? Or will it always rotate about the center? For instance, I would like a square to rotate about each corner. Thanks, Dave B You really need to invest in a drawing program. Serif has a free offering, DrawPlus 4. If you want the full feature version 6 it is $10.00. I use CorelDraw, it is simply a matter of moving the pivot point to the corner. I can't be sure Serif has this feature. I do know Publisher does not. You can use ruler guides to place your object and use the "format autoshape" to control the amount ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook