I cannot find to shut of HTML preview on the preview pane How?

How to shut off the HTML preview in the preview pane

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=77e0acf4-cde0-4b06-9113-286e4f93d2c3&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
robin (55)

Outlook version please?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Robin asked:

| How to shut off the HTML preview in the preview pane
|
| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
| the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
| button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
| Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=77e0acf4-cde0-4b06-9113-286e4f93d2c3&dg=microsoft.public.outlook

0
MillyS (3228)

How to transform HTTP query string (HTML data) to xml?
Dear experts, I need to send a simple HTML form to an ASP.NET page which has to create a xml object. What technique would you recommend me to use in order to transform a HTML form data to xml? What naming convention for the input fields would be best so that I can easily parse the query string in the asp page and create the xml object? I also dispose of the .xsd schema of the xml that must be created if that could be of some use. At every request the .xsd could change so I need some general algorithm. I would greatly appreciate your help. ...

How do I globally delete the Reading Pane in folders?
How do I globally change/delete the Reading Pane in already created folders? ...

Find a suitable border for a religious text
am looking for a suitable border surrounding a religious tract ...

Always Display Find for Items NEEDS to be fixed
When enabling the option "Always Display 'Find' for Items" the following features / abilities are lost. 1/ Not able to search / find any 'Assembly' Items 2/ Not able to search / find any 'Matrix' Items 3/ The 'Check Stores' Button is missing (HQ check other stores Qty Utility) 4/ Qty Column has CHANGED from Qty Available to Qty on Hand. Qty Available should be shown (as per normal) not QOH !. I do not think that you should loose ANY functionality or abilities when turning the 'Always display find' tool on. These features should be fixed ...

migration shut down the information store 5.5
Hi all I have two 5.5 and two 2003 sp1 exchange server all in the same admin group and site. on one of the 5.5 server, i have all the mailboxes moved over to one of my 2003 servers. I would like to turn off the information store on the 5.5 server that has all the production mailboxes moved over to the 2003 server, this way if anyone complains that they cant get into email, then i know that the mailbox needs to get moved. My questions are, by tunrning off the information store service on the 5.5 server, will this negatively effect the ADC replication? I have removed the IMC off of this...

How find and remove unsent emails?
Each time I try send word/excel doc by email(directly from this applications, use E-mail button), I get error: "One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a valid account specified. Would you like to use your default account to send this messages?" Of course, I do not want send erroneous old emails(~40 emails), so i click "no". Then Outlook send email normal, OK. Actually, I do not have any unsent messages, these are erroneous emails which kept in Outlook/Outlook Express memory, as I attempts to send the email directly from word/excel docs, but due of a wrong ...

Formula to find average of field for all rows that contain another field #2
Say I have a worksheet with the following information: Name Position Salary John Producer $10,000 Jeremy Producer $98,000 Jaime Producer $50,000 Darren Artist $67,000 Chris Artist $75,000 Clint Artist $30,000 Adam Artist $57,000 In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to c...

How can I find secondary email address
(Ex 03, Win server 03R2) I have a problem where I cant create an email address as it is already on the system, however it is not obvious to me where I might find it. It may well be a secondary email address assigned to a user, a distribution group or even a public folder. I can I search for all active email addresses? regards Roger http://www.exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/03/how-to-find-email-address-in-active.html http://www.exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/how-to-find-email-address-in-active.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedi...

Programmatically find out if Chart displays Percentages
Hi all, I am trying to find out if a Chart has it's data labels showing Percentages from VBA code. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance. Kind Regards, Grant. Example using the Immediate Window: ?ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).DataLabels.ShowPercentage True - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Grant" <Grant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CBCB95D-AC8A-4EBD-B921-2656ABF253F7@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I am trying to find out if a Chart has it's d...

Using NOT operator with Advanced Find
We can group ROW in Advanced Find with AND or OR operator. How can I use NOT operator? For example: I need to find LEADs which have activity LETTER with some conditions AND NOT have activity PHONE CALL with some conditions. This is a shortcoming of the current advanced find. There isn't a NOT operator, so the query you're trying to build is not possible. The best you can do is creating a report for it. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2...

Word 2003 in Vista: Opening dictionary shuts down Word
This is a problem in Vista; it did not occur when I used Word 2003 in XP. Whenever I try to open the dictionary in Word 2003, either by clicking its icon, or hitting Alt+click over a word, Word shuts down. Vista Business, Service Pack 2 Thinkpad T400, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 3GB RAM ...

how to find values before plot peak?
I'm looking for a way to select (even by conditionnal formatting) values from a normal spread plot basing on different criteria before and after the peak value. ...

Outlook 2000
Does anyone know how to overcome the problems with Outlook 2000 mail merge using an HTML email? I can send it as an attachment but not as the email itself. Looking at the Microsoft site, I understand I have to upgrade to 2002 to fix this bug. Thank you in advance. I wouldn't call it a bug; Outlook/Word 2000 were just not designed to do HTML mail merges. The 2002 versions were. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:05aa01c3951c$4017a4...

Find and mark duplicates
If I have two columns with data, how do I compare these two columns to find all duplicates and put an X on a third colum next to all duplicates? Thanks. =if(a1=b1,"X","") "maxtrixx" <maxtrixx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:139BC711-FAAC-4CD2-A533-CE49BA77291F@microsoft.com... > If I have two columns with data, how do I compare these two columns to > find > all duplicates and put an X on a third colum next to all duplicates? > Thanks. The problem is, I don't know which two cells to compare, I need to know if any o...

Preview pane blank
Suddenly my preview pane is blank, nothing. After several seconds the bar with To, From, etc. appears, and it shows the attachment paper clip. Sometimes I can hit that paper clip to see the message and sometimes it says it can't find the attachment. What is going on here and how do I make it start acting right again???? ...

Reading Pane 2003
I was advised not to use the Preview Pane in earlier versions of Outlook because it could show a message which had a link to a website on which there was a virus and the virus would then be on my system even though I use a virus protector (Norton). I now have Outlook 2003 and read that sometimes the Reading Pane will not display a message and indicate instead that it contains "active content". Does this mean that in the example given above the message would not be displayed? Can I now safely use the Reading Pane without fear that a virus will get through it when it wou...

Finding multi database dependencies of a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000
Using SQL Server 2000. I am faced with a daunting task of listing all the tables/views (from multiple databases) that are referenced in a few stored procedures. In other words, I want an accurate list of all tables and views referenced in a stored procedure. These tables are present in multiple databases. Note that I am not searching for "a table name" in the stored procedure, but want a list of all tables used in it. sp_depends is not an option because it may have missed dependencies. Querying syscomments may also not be accurate as a table name occuring in syscommen...

make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e1b783b-c9c1-44f2-a1dd-93da59216c56&dg=microsoft.public.outloo...

Page Setup not working in Print Preview
Ever since I installed all of the security updates for Office 2000, the Setup button under Print Preview does not allow me to get into Page Setup. Is there a fix? Are you working on a network? If so, is it Novell or other? >-----Original Message----- >Ever since I installed all of the security updates for >Office 2000, the Setup button under Print Preview does not >allow me to get into Page Setup. Is there a fix? >. > ...

Including HTML in my email messages
I want to be able to format my email in HTML and include a clickable button which will send the reader to a webpage if their browser is open. How do I do this? I receive email like this all the time, how do I generate it? Thanks See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:17e101c3dfb8$7d0916b0$a401280a@phx.gbl, Doug wrote: > I want to be able to format my ema...

Finding and naming duplicates
Hi All, not sure if anyone can help with this. I have a column called VNTR24 which has 10+ digit numbers - these are not unique and we want to be able to identify people with matching VNTR24 numbers to cluster them. In excel I've used the following formula: =COUNTIF(A:A,A2)>1 to return in the next column a TRUE or FALSE based on whether two records are matched on VNTR24 number. I need to do the same in Access 2007, returning either a "TRUE" or "FALSE" if the records are clustered/matched on this VNTR24 or not in an UPDATE query!? Can anyone h...

HTML tags in incoming email
I am running Outlook 2002 under Windows 2000. Occassionally I will receive email that has HTML tags in it along with email headers. What causes this and how can I suppress it? It this happening to spam email or legitimate email? Spam usually comes in that way... MR "Kevin Leonard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06ac01c3c319$e0cb89a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am running Outlook 2002 under Windows 2000. > Occassionally I will receive email that has HTML tags in > it along with email headers. What causes this and how can > I suppre...

Miniature/ preview scale quality issue
Under Vista and higher Windows stores a miniature view of a form right before it is being minimized to the tray. When the user hovers over the tray icon, Windows shows the miniature view. I need to do this in my own app (as a preview function of how some files look). I tried it with StretchBlt first (=resulted in awful resizing), then AlphaBlend (slighlty better results), but none of my attempts came somehow near to the Windows results. Does anybody know which function Windows is using to scale down the preview image? Thank you, Hermann "hermann leinen" <...